TWELVE (3MIX FLASHBACK PART 2 )

Smile

A few moments ago.....

Jihyo walked out of the school compound, yawning while stretching her back. Being student president was hard work m but she enjoyed every bit of it. She walked down the sidewalk towards her house when suddenly she heard a loud crash and bang. She immediately ran towards the sound. Apparantly an accident happened but when she walked closer, she couldnt believe her eyes. She froze in shock.

Nayeon, her crush and long best friend got hit by a car. She immediately ran over shouting Nayeons name loudly. Tears were gushing out of her eyes seeing the raven lying on her back in a pool of blood.

"Im Nayeon!!!! Nayeon eonnie!!!!!" Jihyo was trying to help Nayeon up but obviously she was to badly hurt. Jihyo hugged her as Nayeon passed out on between her arms. Soon, an ambulance came.

Jihyo wasnt herslef for the next few days. She couldnt sleep, her usual lively bright eyes were dull and she lost her energetic self. She was livin like a zombie in a human shell. She told Jeongyeon what happened and the blonde was horrified. She regretted everything but it was all too late. Luckily  Jihyo forgave her. Jihyo went to the hospital and stood outside Nayeons ICU room everyday after school. She will always mumble things too herself and thats when one day Jeongyeon walked in to Jihyo, staring at Nayeon lost in her own thoughts that her young friend had a crush on Nayeon.

Nayeon was in coma for 2 months. The doctor said that the hit was very severe that its a miracle she survived but she fell on her head thus causing her to forget everything. Her legs will also be weak permernantly due to the hit. Jihyo was crying. For one, she was happy Nayeon is safe. But Nayeon will forget her, and Jeongyeon, and all their memories together.

When Nayeon was finally emmited out of the hospital, she really forgotten both Jeongyeon and Jihyo. Their parents noticed how hard it was for the two best friends so they decided to move schools to let the two move on.... so they did.

That incident left a huge scar on Jeongyeons heart making her believe that being gay is dangerous and she is afraid to face her true feelings... as for Jihyo, she was heartbroken. She was never the same again... the two girls decided to stay by each others side and promised to never talk about Nayeon ever again.

Until, they found themselves reunited again, in JYPE Arts Seoul Dorm. Nayeon really forgotten everything about them and she had new best friends Jisoo and Jennie. Jeongyeon moved on but it still hurts when she sees Nayeon trip on her weak foot because of her. As for Jihyo, she thought she moved on from her. But the long lost feelings towards the raven emerged again, hurting her even more.

At least they are friends again. Better than nothing right?

Not really........



Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


So this is the back story of 3mix. Jeongmo is coming soon i promise and as you can see, Nahyo is here. The maknae line will appear soon too! Again, comments are apreciated :). The SIGNAL teasers are so good OMGDBSKQLCNLALXBSOSOXKS

yours truly, authur