Night before school

Smile

MOMO POV

The redhead turned around and ran over to hug me. "I missed you so much" was the only thing she said before pecking my cheek

"Dahyunie we are at public right now...." I playfully pushed her off me.

"But i miss you~~~~ and i got you your favourite coffee and some cakes."

Dahyun really knows me well. Just by hearing food being mentioned, im totally hooked.

"Where? Im hungryyyyyy" i grabbed my girlfriend's hand and squelled.

Dahyun led me to the usual hidden table at the corner as we chatted and catched up while eating.

Dahyun and I dated for a few months already. We met back when i just came to Korea. She helped me a lot and she lived next door to me. She is a year younger and funny... i always took here as a younger sister but one day she confessed to me. To be honest i love her but i wasnt sure about it... but i couldnt decline her so we dated. I think i may be confused but i dont want to hurt my precious dongsaeng dahyunie.


Time flies when im with dahyun. She always cheers me up and is so energetic and fun. It is never boring and dull when im with Dahyun. We ate and played and sang songs and cuddled... but somehow something feels empty and missing... i dont know why....


Soon it was 9pm. I needed to go back in time so i said goodbye to Dahyun.


THIRD PERSON POV

Momo entered the dorm, finding everyone in the living room except Nayeon. Sana was watching a drama with Mina and Jihyo. Chaeyoung was sketching something on her sketch book. And Jeongyeon seemed like she was texting someone and she smiled constantly.

"Oh hi momo unnie. Youre back!" Chaeyoung was the first to notice me and greeted me.

"Where did you go? I was actually looking for you" Sana asked. I actually felt a bit guilty lying to my best friend but its a bit complicated and i dont knoe how she would react.....

"Just went meeting with my friends no biggie" i smiled back at her, earning a questioning look from the raven.

"Woah, i never knew you had fruends that you hang with for that much time besides me and Riho(*)..." Sana replied back. I looked at my friend and indeed she was waiting for an explanation.

"Sana.... i...." i looked around, i cant possibly reveal myself in front of the others that i just met today... that would be so hard to manage. I pulled Sana into my room. Of course, with Sana being Sana, she went off balance and tripped but managed to not fall, although it earned some alarmed stares from the others before we disappear into the door.

~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

Chaeyoung was doodling. It was her favourite pastime and she was very talented in it as well. She was sitting in front of the couch on the floor. She lift her head at Jeongyeon who was sitting behind her on the couch, her face in a wide smile.

"Ooooohhhhh is Jeongyeon unnie texting with her boyfriend~~~~ smiling like that and looking so happy" Chaeyoung may be young, but she likes to tease the latter.

Jeongyeon was shocked with Chaeyoung's words and her gaze shot away from her phone to glare at Chaeyoung who was laughing but only to find Chaeyoung's words caught the attention of Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo, all giving Jeongyeon smirks that makes her gulp.

"Ooohhh uri Jeongyeonie has a boyfriend already? Its not even the first day yet" Nayeon went over to the still shocked Jeongyeon laughing.

"Of course not!!! Im just texting my sister!!!!" Jeongyeon snapped out of her shocked mode and replied.

"Oh really?" Mina said, also snatching Jeongyeon's phone from her.

"Hmm let me see...." the shoulder lenght hair raven said in a smirk while opening Jeongyeons phone with Nayeon, ignoring the protest from the blonde.

"Eh? Seungyeon unnie? I guess you were really texting with ur unnie" Mina read the contact and said.

"Hmm i do not believe her, theres one way to confirm she is not lying" Nayeon took the phone and pressed a button.

"Noooo dont!"Jihyo tried to stop her but too late, Nayeon already pressed to facetime Jeongyeon's ' Sister '.

(*) Riho was a JYP trainee that trained with momo and sana in japan☺☺
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, its been some time since i updated so im sorry, guess what, im writing the next chapter already! Comments are aprieciated and thank you for 30 subs OMG