TEN

Smile


THIRD PERSON POV

After breakfast and that little incident, the girls went and relax. Chaeyoung finally woke up after being half dragged haft kicked off bed by Nayeon. She was sulking because there was no food left but Mina was kind enough to make her a simple sandwich and they sat at the dining room eating and talking.

Nayeon was watching her favourite drama. Screaming and crying from time to time earning hits from Jihyo that was reading a novel.

Momo finally came back from training. She ate a banana and went to shower. Jeongyeon was in her room playing lego. Sana was in her room doing something unknown.

Jihyo, being the wisest knew what Sana was up so she went inside Sanas room.


JIHYO POV

I walked in to the dimly lit room. I see Sana huddled up in bed, curled up into a ball. She was hugging her knees while facing the wall. Being roomates for almost half a year now, I knew Sana was sad.

And I knew exactly why.

I closed thw door behind me and went over and sat on her bed, carassig her head. Sana looked up and forced a faint smile to me. I tucked some stray strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Sana unnie, when will you stop hurting yourself?"

"Jihyo yah, I just cant take the risk... it hurts so much but i am scared.... she likes Chaengie.... not me....."

Sana forced a smile but I knew. She knew Sana liked Mina... ever since the beginning.

"And what about you? Did Nayeon really forgot everything after the accident??" Sana sat up. She was the only one that knows about this other than me and Jeongyeon.

"Yes..."  I sighed. Not wanting to remember that heartbreaking trauma.

"Forget it then, im fine, im used to this already. Its dumb for me to love someone thats clearly not mine. One sided love is hard. Lets go out before they suspect us doing something weird together" Sana smiled and pulled me towards the door.

"By the way, thanks for comforting me everytime im down" she smiled as we exited the bedroom.

And again, the living room was chaos. With people fighting over food, the remote, dancing and singing wildly, and a jokbal craving sleepwalking raccoon.




Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Sorry if this was short, the next chapter will be a long one if i go according my current plan and if youve read all the previous chapters it might make sense? I hope this story isnt too boring for yall. Im still trying to improve my writing and story planning. And do please leave comments! I love reading them. Thank you for 43 subs and what does upvote mean?

Xoxo auther