NINE

Smile

THIRD PERSON POV


Momo woke up finding herself between Jeongyeons slim arms in a hug. She blushes thinking how sweet the blonde was. In case of waking her roomate up, she carefully climbed out of bed, washed up, and went out to the living room to have breakfast. Nayeon and Jihyo were cooking ommlettes and toast. Sana was eating a bowl of cereal on the couch while watching tv. Mina was setting the dining table and Chaeyoung was still in deep slumber.

"Morning!!" Momo said cheerfully as she made her way to the small gym thats located at the lobby, exiting the dorm.

"Morning mo" they both said, obviously too busy to tend the oddly energetic raccoon.

"Ya know, Ive never seen Momo so energetic in the morning before. NEVER" Sana said as she swallowed her last bit of cereal.

"Youre actually right Sana. She is never this early and happy." Jihyo claimed, earning a nod from Nayeon.

"Guys. Actually I overheard something yesterday night" The shy penguin said, gesturing the others to join her at the dining table.

When everyone sat down (excluding the no jam bros who are still in bed and momo*DUH)
Mina began to tell them about what she heard yesterday night. Apparantly she accidentally overheard Jeongmo's little midnight talk.

"OMG so Jeongie likes Vernon? Thats so cute. Theyll look so hot together!... OUCH PARK JISOO WHAT THE HECK" Nayeon was about to squel in delight before getting elbowed by Jihyo.

"Ive been Jeongs friend since forever and she wont like it if others found out her secrets"

"But whats that all about with momo?" Sana puzzly asks.

"Momo likes Jeongyeon. A lot." Mina said.

"Wait what?!?!" The other girls responded a little too intense, earning a mental face palm for mina.

"Its so obvious yet yall have no clue? The way Momo looks at Jeong... She fell for her. And since as Jihyo said Jeong never shares her secrets, but she shared it with momo might meam she feels something about momo too" Mina that went all Sherlock Holmes mode continued.

"But Jeong likes Vernon tho" Nayeon saids.

"She might be fooling herself but thats all what im guessing. But with Momo liking Jeong. Its true. me" Mina confidently says.

"What about you? How are you and your little Chaeng coming along" Sana smirked seeing the blush formed at the ravens cheeks.

"W...what do you mean????" Mina tered her words nervously as she looked around the room, dodging their stares.

"Good morning guys, whats with the serious conversation so early in the morning?" Jeongyeon came out of her room, her short hair that shes slowly growing out kinda messy from the slumber and her eyes not fully opened.

"Ohh... nothing! We were just planing what activities we would do when we finish our exmas and finally go up a grade. We will also be meeting a new batch of roomates that are in year one next semester soon. Hehe" Jihyo decided to speak up and save the awkward others.

"Ohh... i see... btw why do i smell something burning?" Jengyeon replied sleepily.

"Ehhhhhh the ommelette!!!!!" Nayeon ran over to close the fire and throw the burnt ommelette out.

"IM NAYEON FOR GODS SAKE YOU ARE THE OLDEST HERE AND YOU ALMOST CAUSED A FIRE THAT COULD KILL US ALL LIKE OMG I TOLD YOU TO CLOSE THE FIRE JUST NOW ALREADY" Jihyo scolded the bunny and shook her head.

"YOU KNOW IM A FRIGGIN FORGETFUL GOLDFISH" Nayeon fought back.

"RABBITS ARENT FORGETFUL FOR YOUR INFORMATION. NOR CAN THEY SWIM" The younger claimed.

The two girls started their daily quarrel again. It may seem annoying but its actually very amusing. Jeongyeon looked at both of them and just laughed and said something loud enough only for herself to hear.



"Both of them will date eventually."


 



Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry guys, school has been hectic but heres a long awaited chapter. I hope you like it and the next one is coming soon i promise. So is my Jeongyeon x bg member fanfic. Stay tuned


Xoxo Auther.