SEVEN

Smile

Weeks passed and the girls were getting along very nicely. Jeongyeon and Momo became very close friends and got to know more about each other. They went to class together and chat a lot. Everyday they head to class and study and dance together.

Momo sometimes will go out and find Dahyun. During those times Jeongyeon would ask where she was going but Momo wouldnt tell so she just shrug it off and let her have her privacy. Jeongyeons feelings towards Vernon was getting stronger and stronger. Momo knew something was up when she kept finding her staring at him, shuttering when they talked and blushing.

One Friday night, they didnt have classes on the weekends so Jeongyeon and Momo stayed up late in their room talking like usual.

"Jeongie, can i ask you something?" Momo was lying down on her bed as Jeongyeon was sitting in front of her.

"Uhh yeah mo, why not?" Jeongyeon looked at her questioning.

"Do... do you somehow.... erm.... have a crush on someone?" The question threw Jeongyeon off as she was nervously looking away.

"Uhm mo,w..what do y...you me..mean?" Momo found her roomate blushing as she hugged a pillow.

"Its fine, you dont need to tell me. But you know i can tell someone thats in love and you are clearly in love" Momo smiled looking at the flustered Jeongyeon trying to hide her face behind the pillow.

Why is she so cute... her face is so red and her shy expression is so adorable.... YAHHHH Momo stop it why are you thinking like this.

Jeongyeon slowly lift her head up from the pillow, still having a faint pink tint on her cheeks. She knew she should be honest to her beloved roomate so she decided to speak up.

"Erm... Mo... yes, i do like someone.... that both of us know..." Jeongyeon saw Momo smiling at her and pulled her into a hug.

"Awwww Our Jeongie is in love~~~ I knew it!!" Momo lightly squeled, not wanting to let the others know.

"Dont tease me...." Jeogyeon playfully punched Momo on her hand , both girls laughing.

"Its Vernon, right" Momo smirked and said, leaving Jeongyeon blushing again staring at her in disbelief.

"I noticed you staring at him lovingly a lot and tering whenever you try to talk to him. Youre so obvious" Momo continued, teasing the blonde.

"I.... y..yes.... i like him.... since the first day of school when the inciddent happened..." Jeongyeon covered her red face with both her hands as she confessed.


MOMO POV

Why is she so cute... Vernon is lucky to have her fall in love with him. Jeongyeon is such a perfect girl, pretty gorgeous yet handsome face, perfect body and porpotions, so cute and adorable and funny and quirky.... why am i feeling like this towards her?! I have Dahyun... but Jeongie.... I dont know anymore... but she likes Vernon and i must make her happy. Seeing her happy makes me happy and thats what important...


THRID PERSON POV

"Jeongie?" Momo lifted the blushing older girls face up.

"Nae?" Her face was still hot and red.

"I will help you get him. You deserve to be with the one you love plus both of you look hot together" I smirked and said, the last sentance making the blonde blush even more.

"Really? Momo youre the best!!!" Jeongyeon pulled Momo into a tight hug.

 





"Why is my heart beating so fast when she is just hugging me like any close friends will?" Momos inner voice spoke in her head.


 


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Taadaaaaaa  im back and im still alive. Sorry for being gone for a few weeks. I will update as often as i can and im also having ideas for more stories so should i post em? Jeongmo only in this episode and please tell me how you think in the comments. Much love, auther :)