SIX

Smile

JEONGYEON POV

my alarm clock on ny phone rang loudly, waking me up from the embarassing yet happy dream i had last night. Yes, i saw him in my dreams, staring at me with his beautiful eyes and handsome face... we kinda went on a date.... i noticed myself blushing when i awoke and it felt so embarassing.... i never knew a boy could make me feel like this. I sat up and faced the mirror, only noticing my face was as red as a tomato and a shy smile was creeping on my face.

I immediately pulled my hands up to cover my flushed face in case anyone saw. What would the others think if they saw me, the supposed girl crush being like this.... but i was kinda late, cause i notice Momo staring at me grinning...

"Damn Jeongie you mustve dreamt about something huh? To make you THAT red" Momo teased me with a sly grin

"I... i didnt.. it was nothing....." I have no idea what to say, i felt like a child being caught red handed cause i stole some candies.

"Ohh come on Jeongie, tell me who he is" Momo climbed over to my bed and sat in front of me

"Wh...what do you mean..." My face was heated up, Momo staring at me smirking while i turned my gaze around, obviously trying not to meet with her gaze.

"I know you that know what i mean... like seriously even someone blind can tell that you are in love. Its all written on your face" Momo used her hand to gently lift my head up.

I know there is no way i can escape this, my heart pounded loudly and even in this kind of situation i still cant believe i still have that dumb smile plastered on my face, heat invaded my face as i took a deep breath...

"Yes Momo, i fell for someone... please dont tell the others... i am really trusting you right now..." I felt so shy, never in my life had i ever admitted to a crush in front of my friend... i covered my face as i fell onto my bed, embarassed.


MOMO POV


 I looked at Jeongyeon being shy, and to be honest she is so cute! Oh how i want to know who that lucky boy is... Jeongie is such a good girl. I stared at shy Jeong that covered her face in her hands but time is running out so i tugged her to the bathroom to get ready for school.

We brushed up and put on our uniforms. Jeongyeon had short hair but it is growin out now and seriously she is so pretty and cute... the uniform skirt showed off her long legs.... Gosh Momo keep it together you have a girlfriend and Jeongyeon likes someone else....

 after some breakfast, me and Jeong decided to go to class together as we will have or lessons in the same class.

Jeongyeon wasnt shy or embarassed any more, she walked confidently down the hallway as we chatted. To be honest both of us get along pretty well and im glad to have her as my roomate and best friend.

"1-2....1-3....there it is! Class 1-4" i pointed our classroom out. We entered together when suddenly i felt Jeongyeom froze. I turned around in concern but she was holding my hand with a pretty strong grip, nudging me foward to enter the class. I led her and sat at the seat in the middle.

In front of our seats sat two boys. They turned around and greeted us.

"Hi there, I am Woonwoo" said the first boy, he had black hair and was pretty cute.

"And Im Vernon" the second boy said as he flashed a pretty charming smile. He looked foreign and cool.

"Well hello im Momo and im from Japan." I smiled and replied, happy that i made friends already on the first day.

I noticed Jeongyeon being quiet. I poked her and she gained concious again.

"Ohh hi im sorry.hehe... im Jeongyeon, nice to meet you" she smiled and i noticed a faint blush on her face.


The four of us kept on chatting, waiting for the teacher to come. We get along pretty well, lauging at jokes and getting to know each other better. But the thing that was off was Jeongyeon kept avoiding our gazes and I noticed the cool looking boy that i think was named.... Vernon? I think. Im bad at memory but he kept staring at Jeongyeon from time to time.

The teacher came in and class started to begin. It was Math and boy am i bad at it. Luckily i have Jeongyeon thats sweet enough to teach me... she is so kind and caring.... totaly the opposite that i thought when i saw her for the first time.

 

THIRD PERSON POV

 

The bell rang signaling class was over. The teacher left the classroom and the students waited for the next teacher to come in. Wonwoo and Vernon turned around from their seats to continue their chat with Jeongmo. 

 

There is 10 more minutes until the next teacher to come in. Jeongyeon got up and excused herself to the washroom.

 

JEONGYEON POV

 

I entered the girls washroom quickly and head to the sink. I eyed my reflection on the mirror and found my flustered face...i splashed some water from the tap to my face, attempting to cool it down...

get it together Jeong, its just your first day and you need to survive a lot more days... with him sitting in front of you, allowing you full view of his masculine back...... wait WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!! My inner voice echoed in my mind... 

I paced around, trying to calm myself up before leaving back to the classroom. I was able to return to normal but then theres still a little hint of excitement in my mind as my heart skipped a beat. My inner voice returned again.

 

So his name is Vernon....

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Taaadaaaaaa~~~ so that special someone that made Jeongyeon went shy was Vernon. Yes i know he is younger than her in real life but hey this is just fiction and i cant get enough of the SBS gayo daejun whos your mama stage of both of them.... gosh they look so hot together *lowkey ship*

 

Leave comments!!!! I love reading them!!!!! Till now    -auther-