New start

Smile

JYP Seoul Multi Arts School

A famous arts school in Korea that opens for only the most talented students ages 15 to 20. All students of this school are either casted or attending the auditions. It was Jeongyeon's dream come true the day when she opened an email announcing that the board of directors and headmasters noticed her talent during a competition and decided to immediately enrol her as a student.

 

It was a beautiful autumn day. Three days before classes start to be exact.

Golden brown leaves rustled as the light cool fall breeze blew.

The campus was even prettier with the addition of the warm autumn colours.

Jeongyeon pulled her deep purple luggage while making her way towards the lobby of the dorm section. There, she will get the key to her shared dorm and find out who her roomates are. All students were required to live in the campus, and because it was a famous school, the dorms were large and spacious and fits around 5 to 10 students depending to the size.

 

The lobby was crowded with students. But she came just in time and got her keys... room 1101 at the fourth floor and she will have 8 other roomates so its probably a larger room.

 

Suddenly, a short petite girl ran into Jeongyeon. Luckily Jeongyeon was quite tall and she easily caught the small girl before she fell.

"Aigoo... are you okay?" Jeongyeon helped the small girl to her feet.

"Mian unnie.... it was too crowded and i accidentally lost my balance... " the small girl said as she bowed to the taller girl.

"Its fine. Luckily you arent hurt. By the way , hello im Yoo Jeongyeon and a freshman this year. You?" Jeongyeon just patted her and smiled.

"Son Chaeyoung. Im a freshman too but im 14 because i skipped a grade." Chaeyoung smiled,showing her cute dimple.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

1st chapter woohoo haha😂 leave comments for any ideas and i might do a double update so yeah.... btw, besides jeongmo (my OTP) what other ships should i write? Comment down below