ELEVEN (FLASHBACK 3MIX part 1)

Smile

This was a few years back. Three young girls met at kindergarten. They were Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo. They hit off really well and soon became the best of friends for many years. They lived in the same neighbourhood and their houses were very near each other so they always hung out and played together.

Soon, the three girls grew up beautifully and they entered the same school. They were very popular. Especially Nayeon. Nayeon was a jolly fun loving outgoing friendly girl so many people liked her. She was also very cute and pretty too. Jihyo on the other hand was well known for her distinctive features and unique beauty. Having natural leadership skills since a young age, she easily became the famous young school president at the age of 10. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was popular for her perfect figure and beautiful face. She was a talented singer and was also the saxophone player in the school band.

 The three girls were loved by all the students and were known as the "perfect 3". Although that, their friendship never changed. Not even one bit. They still fool around, hang out and share secrets just like any other besties.

Up until one day, Jihyo accidentally came across Jeongyeons diary laid carelessly in her room. She picked it up curiously, oblivious about the things her friend wrote inside. She flipped to one page and her eyes widened. In the flowery page wrote four words that gave Jihyo a shook.

"I like Nayeon eonnie"

Jihyo didnt knew Jeongyeon had a crush on their best friend. She was also guilty for nosing into Jeongyeons private thoughts so she decided to place the book back and act as if nothing happened. But it was too late. As Jihyo turned her head around, she saw a suprised Jeongyeon running over and snatching the book away from Jihyo.

"Please tell me you didnt read anything..." She was hugging her diary tightly and asked Jihyo in a worried voice.

"Im sorry Jeongyeon eonnie.... bu...but... i did..... and i didnt know that you....you liked Nayeon eonnie...." Jihyo lowered her head.

"Please.... Jihyo ah... Please dont tell Nayeon eonnie... i dont want to ruin our friendship because of this.... im weird.... im a girl but i like a girl.... this is bad... please dont feel disgusted and leave me...." Jeongyeon was in tears. Jihyo immediately hug her taller friend. She wanted her to be happy. Even thought deep down, she was hurt. Because she liked Nayeon too.

"Jeongyeon eonnie, dont worry, your hapliness is the most important. I will help you confess to Nayeon eonnie" Jihyo smiled to Jeongyeon.

Nothing really changed between the 3. Nayeon had no idea about the incident while Jihyo, holding a hurt heart helped her dear Jeongyeon eonnie.

But not eveything will end up the way it was plamned.

One evening, Jeongyeon finally gather up her courage to confess to Nayeon. She invited Nayeon for dinner so they sat at a restaurant nearby to eat.

"Jeongie, this really isnt nessecary." Nayeon said, looking at her dear friend.

"Eonnie, there has always been something i wantwd to tell you" the girl looked at her bunny friend. Seeing that her friend was confused, she decided to continue.

Here goes nothing. Jeongyeon thought.

"Unnie, i love you and can you be my girlfriend?" Jeongyeon sheepishly said, cheeks tinted in pink.

Nayeon was shocked at the sudden confession. She always looked at Jeongyeon only as a younger sister and best friend. She didnt want it to end up like this. In a confused mess, she apologised to Jeongyeon and ran out the restaurant. Leaving a heartborken young Jeongyeon sitting inside not knowing what to do.

Nayeon ran out of the restaurant. She felt dizzy, everything was confusing. Jeongyeon likes her? Since when? Why? Her mind went blank as she was just running at a random direction recklessly, not knowing where and why was she running to. She kept running when suddenly, she fell hard on the ground. Her vision was blur but she managed to recongnise a familliar face before passing out.

"J...ji... jihyo?"



A few moments ago..................
 

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Part 2 of flashback coming soon. OMG thank you for almost 50 subs im so happy because this is my 1st ever fanfic and i know my writing is bad. Leave comments about how u think about my story so i can improve in the future. Thank you ;) here is a little bit of 2yeon huehuehue

 

Xoxo Authur