Settling in

Smile

Jennie and Jisoo bid their farewells and left to finish setting up their dorms.

After some discussing, we decided to draw numbers to choose who will be sharung a room with who. Since there are 3 rooms and 7 of us, we decided that the rooms will be splitted to 2,2 and 3 people.

"I got 1" Nayeon opened the small paper.

"Unnie im same room with u" Jihyo said and smiled.

"So am i . i guess" Sana said

 

JEONGYEON POV

Chaeyoung nudged my hand as i turned over to her.

"Unnie i got 2"

I opened mine and showed her. It wrote "3" on the small paper. I guess no luck on sharing the room with my little dongsaeng that i just met.

"Chaeyoung you got 2?" A voice that was very small asked.

"Ne~" 

"I guess we are sharing " Mina smiled for the first time today and grabed Chaeyoung over to her.

I looked over to Momo and our gazes met. I guess we will be sharing huh?

 

THIRD PERSON POV

After drawing out the rooms, the roomates went to their rooms to set up. Jeongyeon entered the room with Momo following after. The room was a light refreshing mint colour with a big window. There were two beds on each side of the room and two tables and closets. It wasnt small and felt cozy. Both girls started unpacking and setting their stuff. Classes will start tomorrow so they laid out their books on the table neatly and also made their beds. In no time their room was done.

 

MOMO POV

I looked over to Jeongyeon's side of the room. It was so neat. She had legos displayed on her table. Her side was simple and neat. I looked back at my side. I decorated it pink will my favourite dolls and stuff.

"I didnt knew you were such a pinky princess"

I turned around upon hearing the comment from Jeongyeon.

"You look like someone that likes black and grey and gold, leather jackets and stuff like that" Jeongyeon added.

"Whatever" was the only thing i replied.

I ignored her and prepared myself. I was gonna go out as i have a date. We are allowed outside dorms until 10 pm so i have like 5 hours left. Jeongyeon seemed nice, she probably has a boyfriend too cause she is so pretty. Well i dont have a boyfriend. Technically speaking.... Well I am gay. No one knows about this. Not even Sana. And i wont let anyone else know. They will eventually but not now... society doesnt accept it yet so its hard. Only my girlfriend knows(obviously)

I told the girls that i was leaving and went out. Alfter a few minutes i arrived at the coffee shop at the junction that i loved. I saw a redhead sitting inside and smiled. 

"Dubu-yah" i said. As i pushed open the door and went inside, smiling at the sight of my excited young girlfriend.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for the short update.... Jeongmo will be my final couple and i think i will write michaeng too... hmmm who knows? 

Im having exams rn so probably will update slower. Leave comments and maybe some ideas that i could consider when continueing the story :) have a happy day~