FIVE

Smile

I decided not to name my chapters but put numbering. I hope its okay as im bad at captioning tutles so oops

 

 

MOMO POV

I pulled Sana into my room, she was looking at me puzzled. I shut the door behind us and i gulped. Finally i guess its time to confess. I knew sooner or later this would happen but i never knew it was this nerve wrecking.

"Sana, i have something to confess... i hope you wont freack out or anything... " i hun my head low, scared of facing my bestfriend.

"Uhm... sure Momo... youre being so weird right now.... what were you gonna tell me? " Sana patted the brunettes shoulder, signaling her to speak.

"Sana... i shouldve have told you earlier but.... i was on a date... im dating...." The brunettes face was red because of the shyness on admitting her relaitionship.

"Awwww since when? He must be a very lucky dude!" Sana was happy for her friend.

"Its a her....." I held my hands up and covered my face that i believe was red as a tomato.

"Awww Mo... you dont need to be shy...thats so sweet and im happy for you" Sana lift my head and smiled to me

"You... you wont find it weird that Im gay?" I said, earning a punch from my bestfriend

"I will always support you, plus its a free world to love" Sana winked.

Just then a loud scream came from the living room and both me and Sana turned our heads to the door. I think it was Jihyo that screamed.

"Ya know what? I really think we should go out and see what happened." Sana pulled my hand as we exited the room, just to find Nayeon and Mina shocked faces holding i think Jeongyeon's phone so we went over.

JEONGYEON POV

I was internally freaking out. Not that i have any secrets hehe but they video called... my sister........ and i wasnt planning to introduce my sister until i guess maybe later....

THIRD PERSON POV

"Eh YOO JEONGYEON i thought you didnt want to....." Seungyeon's eyes widened as she noticed the person on the other side of the screen wasnt her beloved maknae sister.

"OMG!!! You are Gong Seungyeon! Jeongyeon i didnt know your sister is an actress!" Nayeon squelled and started to fangirl over Seungyeon, who happened to be the lead in her lastest favourite drama.

"Jeongyeon here didnt want to be crowned with an idol aura so she kept it low.... well i expected her to" Seungyeon glared at Jeongyeon from the screen.

"Seungyeon unnie we are sorry, it wasnt her fault, we were kinda challenging her... we thought youre her boyfriend cause she has been smiled weirldy since the whole night." Mina and Nayeon apologised.

"No worries, its fine but a boyfriend? Hahahaha well Jeongyeon here kinda has...." Seungyeon replied, smirking as she was clearly teasing her little sister and Jeongyeon immediately hung up before she could finish.

"What was that about?" Chaeyoung puzzled asked Jeongyeon

"Its nothing, plus its late, i need to sleep and hopefully wont be late for class tomorrow. Good night girls." Jeongyeon scratched her neck and said, while walking back into her room.


JEONGYEON POV



I closed the room door behind me and changed into a loose t shirt and black shorts, ready to go to bed. Hopefully i didnt look too suspicious just now....

Seungyeon unnie really.... that was close... luckiky i closed the phone in time... i shouldnt have told her about him that fast... the girls would kill me with questions if they found out and im not ready yet....

I flipped over, facing the wall. All snugged up in bed. I heard the door opening and closing. I guess Momo came in.

"Goodnight Jeongyeonie" Momo yawned and said.

"Goodnite to you too Momoring" I replied and closed my eyes.

His face, his smile, his eyes..... the scene that happened this morning kept replaying in my mind as i slowly drifted into dreamland. I could feel my face blushing just thinkinng about him and i smiled in my deep sleep......

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Bam plot twist hahahaha... hmmmm so who is Jeongyeon thinking and dreaming about? Well of course i have to do a cliffhanger. I just hope yall wont be mad if i kinda wrote her with a guy... i dont know how long this fanfic will be as i am litterally just following my heart while writing but yeah.... Jeongmo havent happened .... yet *wink* and please leave comments whether i should do Michaeng, Dubchaeng, Saida, 2na or whatever ship for SaMiDahChae. Much love -auther-