The next day

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-dragon's POV

​​​

I'm now here at my cousin's wedding. It's just a simple wedding, but fabulous. Only family and some very real close friends are invited. My family are here. It's also like a reunion to us, since we're not living together in a same house.

My parents were staying in Jeju, while me in Seoul, busy making some new album. And also my sister, she's living in another country right now.

The wedding has started. I can see so much happiness in their eyes. I smiled brightly, happy for my cousin. For them, actually.

But then, I suddenly feel envy. Wondering, where's mine? When will I have mine? I mentally laughed at myself to that. I've dated a lot of girls, nor women. But none of them had won my heart yet. 

Then Hanna's come to my mind.

Lee Hanna. A bold and gorgeous woman. I do like her. But then, another face suddenly popped up my mind.

Lee Seungri.

I furrowed. Why does his face has to popped up on my mind? When it was his sister I am thinking of?

But then, I'd remember the way he stared and smiled at me while firmly holding my hand. I exhaled.

Oh, god, just the memory of it had my stomach flipping. 'Damn! Why is that?!!' I mentally fussed.

I heard the clapping hands then I stopped whatever I am thinking of, and clapped my hands too. 

 

At the reception

"Jiyong-ah!" My cousin's greeted me happily with his already beautiful wife. "I'm glad you came."

"Of course, I would."

"Thanks for coming." The wife said.

"Thanks for inviting." I said happily.

We had chat for more before joining the others.

After the wedding, I stayed an hour with my family. I fell asleep when I got back to the hotel. I guess, I'm really got tired. And when I woke up, I looked at my watch, it's already 7:35 pm. I stretched myself and yawned lazily as I sat up at the bed. "Ahh!"

Then I felt my phone beep, and I took my phone off the center table and checked the message.

It was Seunghyun hyung. He just got back from Hong Kong, and want to meet up with me and Youngbae tomorrow.

I sighed. I feel so lazy to move. But still, I'd managed to get up to take a bath and pack my things back to the suitcase to get back in Seoul.

Now, I'm ready to leave the hotel.

Inside my car, I thought about to dropped by at Lee's pub. Hanna's invited me to come again saying it would be wonderful. How wonderful, anyway, will it be? I wondered.

Then, I grinned when I remember her saying in front of many customers that I'm exactly her type. Should I try to ask her out, then?

Subsequently, Seungri's face popped up again. Suddenly feel like wanting to see him, too. 'Wait what?'

"I wanted to see, Seungri? Too? Yah! What is this?! It should be his sister, okay." 

'Damn! I'm straight.' I sighed. But why does my stomach had to flipped up when it comes to him. Why there aren't any with Hanna?

I remembered that Seungri guy smiled and how the way he stared at me. God, that terrified me.

"Don't try. Just come!" I remembered Seungri said.

I sighed. Now what? Would I come? Whatever.

 

But then, I'd still end up coming at Fantastic Lee's Pub, anyway.

But as I was about to go inside, I suddenly wondered if I walked into the wrong place. This wasn't the dark, quiet pub that I'd stepped into before. This one was so crowded with people, jammed into the bar, milling about with glasses full and the tables are full loaded.

But then, I spotted Hanna, her light brown hair tied back with a sassy red ribbon. Laughing with the customers as she carried a tray filled with empty glasses, bottles and some saucer.

Then she turned around and saw me and then gave me a wink. Some of the girls at the table were giggling as she walked towards me. "Hi, I thought you wouldn't come, anymore."

"Well, I said I'll try."

Then she laughed. "The pub is cheery tonight."

"Yeah, I noticed. I thought I stepped into the wrong place."

"Hahahaha! Come, I'll get you to the bar safe enough."

She did just that, wending, nudging now and then with a laugh and a comment addressed to this one or that one by name. We reached the far end of the bar.

"Good evening, Mr. Song-nim." Hanna greeted to the man who looks so very old, sitting at the last stool.

"Good evening to you as well, young Hanna." He greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter