The party 2

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-dragon POV

'Oh god, please, don't say anything they've said.'

"Where's Junhoe, anyway?" I heard Bobby asked. 'Oh, you're an angel, Bobby.'

"There," The young man said pointing through the stage. "DJ-ing with Seungri hyung."

Dj-ing, with Seungri? Junhoe? Wasn't that the name of the other baboons that night? Well, just as I remember.

Then, I heard two voices from the stage singing in a quiet beats. They both have a good voice, the other voice sounds manly, while the other one has a husky voice. I can't see clearly the face of the two performers, yet. Then, the beat changed, and the lights turned brighter, as the husky voice continue to sing in the sound of rapping style slowly. I heard the husky voice said 'Junhoe' while the other voice gently shouted 'Victory' as they slowly moving off from the Dj's equipments.

I can now clearly see their faces. When the rapping style singing had finished, the music have played. And then, here I am now, who's more very surprised at what I've seen. It was really the two hateful baboons that's performing. And I had to gaped in shocked as I saw Seungri, dancing in a y way while singing. And Damn, if I didn't felt some heat grows on my face! Oh, yes, right, I remember. I haven't heard him yet sing before. Only his brother and sister. And he has a sweet and y voice.

Wonderful! I thought bitterly impressed. These two baboons have actually had good voice. And this boy Junhoe? His voice was awesome.

Then I heard Chaelin yelled, "Seungri oppa!" then another yelled, "Yeobo!"

'Yeobo?'

Hmp! How dare she called him that?😡 And oh my god... 😱 why am I being pissed? No, no, I'm shaking my head. I'm not jealous! No way!

Then the two looked in our way, and when I saw Junhoe jumped off the stage coming toward us, I stepped behind Youngbae. I'm glad they didn't notice me, as I suddenly feeling shy.

'SHY?' Hahaha!

I looked back at Seungri. He seems having some trouble coming towards here because of some women flirting and circling over him. 😔 Whew! I blew out a breath. But anyway, Junhoe looked very dazzled as Bobby introduced us. I guess he doesn't remember my face. He's drunk that night after all. Then Seungri had arrive and happily greeted Chaelin and Minzy. Again, I knitted my brows at Chaelin for jumping on Seungri, with her legs wrapping around his waist and hugging him so tightly. 😠

Minzy introduced Bom noona and Dara noona. And after a minutes of some talking, CL was about to introduced us three. Me, Taeyang and Hanbin. But before Chae is about to introduce us, Seungri had already recognized me.

"Oh, hi!" Seungri greeted, and made a wondering face. "Mm... Ah! You're Mr. Kwon Jiyong, right?"

"Oh! Yeah!" Junhoe interfered and turned to me. "Yah, aren't you the Lambo guy?" Junhoe said. I just quietly nodded my head with half embarrassed from that moment. And rubbed my palm at my face.

"Whoa! How fortunate!" Junhoe tilted his head to Seungri. "Hyung, he's the G-dragon, you know!" Junhoe said.

I took a glimpse on Seungri, wanting to see his reaction. And I feel a little disappointed as he made a face like *who-is-that?* look.

"Ah," He said loudly as he clapped his hands. "the GD&T?"

"Yes, hyung! And this is his partner." Jinhwan said happily pointing at Taeyang.

"Oh, hi to you." He greeted Taeyang. "I'm Seungri." He friendly introduced himself and offered his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Taeyang."

I've checked at how he'd shake Youngbae's hand. And he did shake it in a friendly way. And so, I smiled till it's reached my ear. I feel so pleased.

'Oh, here we go again. Dammit! Why is that? Oh god, no please!' But still, I kept smiling in feast.

 

                                            ★ ★ ★

 

"I'm Taeyang." They shook hands.

"And this is Hanbin, hyung." Bobby introduced. "My partner. The B.I. I'm telling you about."

"Oh! This is swell!" Seungri said lively. "Hi! I'm Seungri. The V.I." He said introducing his name as he offered his hand to Hanbin. While the others laughed at him.

"V.I?" Hanbin asked curiously.

"Means, Victory." Seungri answered.

"Oh, nice! I'm Hanbin, anyway." And they shook hands, too. "It's nice meeting you all."

"It's nice meeting you all, too!" Seungri said and traveled his eyes on the special guest. "Whoa!" he murmured and exhaled. "What a beautiful creatures." He said in amazement.

"Bobby didn't tell me I'd be bombarded by beauties." Taeyang said. And they laughed in gratification.

"You brought us a charmer, Bobby." Daesung said appreciated. "Yah, guys, have a seat here, and tell us what's your pleasure to drink." Daesung offered the guest, pointing at the vacants stool chair.

"Well then, come on, you guys," Seungri asked looking at his young friends. "Let's go start the real party! Come on!"

And Seungri gets b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter