The party 3

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang POV

Damn, this woman. I swear, I felt heat, rushed through my face and body, when she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. And Ji, had also starts to flirts too. Acting jealous.

I'm actually surprised at his action. It's as if they're already that close, but still, then, I've got dumbfounded, when she cupped Ji's face and gave him a kiss on his cheek without hesitating. I can see the other three had surprised too. Hanbin, Bom noona, and Dara noona. Only Bobby were not, looks like he's used to it, well, ofcourse, they're his close friends and also had grew up here.

And also, Jiyong didn't seems get a bit surprised. Well, I guess he have that so much spirit with his looks. Damn lucky dragon, I want that peck too. 😜

And more, I was touched at how close Min-ho and Hanna as brother and sister. Saying 'I love you' to each other, especially in front of many people.

"And oh, let this beautiful creatures drink a lot so they'll come joining us being wild." I heard Hanna told his brother. Then she left the bar to go on the other side.

'So we'll come joining them being wild?' What does she mean by that?

I returned my attention on the stage. They seems like an experts performers. I'm glad Bobby invited me to this party. These people are amazing. And I'm proud that those kids adored me and Ji.

So, here's where Bobby came from, his hometown. And so is Chaelin and Minzy, too. After the song, Bom and Dara had followed CL and Minzy on the stage. Going to sing their song 'Fire'.

And I shifted my gaze back at Hanna and stared at her as she flirted skillfully with a young man whose face was as red as tomato with embarrassed delight and whose eyes were filled with desperate admiration. This enticing woman. Now I understand what Jiyong's means earlier.

"Yah, you two, get ready to be flirted by those people."

This woman is gorgeous and lustful. Just like Chaelin, well, you know, she might be not so, so very pretty but still she looks gorgeous, y and hot, right? Just like this woman. I wonder how she was in bed. 

😨 'Oh, god! My mother mary!' What am I thinking?! Curse that flirty woman! Giving me some dirty thoughts! I breathed out some air. I think its common for them to flirt. As if you're not passed here at the bar, if you're not gorgeous nor good at flirting.

 

                                        ★ ★ ★

 

After the 'Fire' song, Minzy stepped out of the stage saying she needs water. Bom and Dara have followed her back. Then the song 'MTBD' had played, and Hayi ran up the stage joining CL to rap and sing.

Bobby gave a shock face. "Is she drunk already?"

"Hahaha! Idiot!" Mino patted Bobby's head. "She's just made a promise to Jinhwan that she'll sing as her birthday gift." Mino said.

"Oh!" He said lightly as he was nodding his head and watching Lee Hi's performing.

Lee Hi has a talent in singing, too. She's used to rap and dance with her bestfriends, only Hyorin can't rap, but she have a sweet voice. Bobby was looking at them performing on the stage and lifted his brows as he noticed Lee Hi's shaking as she's dancing. She was such a small woman, those tidy little body of hers. He imagined Lee Hi would lay him on the bed. And that made him grinned. And laughed at his thought as he shook his head.

Some people gave an applause on Lee Hi as they know very well that Lee Hi didn't like being the center of attention. Even CL had surprised that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter