Meet Min Hyorin

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the airport 

Min Hyorin was going back to Seoul, and just waiting for her flight. She's inside the cafe, and took a peek outside the window. And while she was surveying the view outside, she's started to get curious as to why there's so much people waiting outside, mostly with a signboard that have written 'GD&T' and some with a poster.

"Oh, the GD&T. So, they're coming here."

After half an hour of waiting for her flight, she started to get bored. And then someone come inside the cafe, wearing a cap and a mask on his mouth. He glanced at her way.

Hyorin raised her eyebrow when she noticed the man staring at her.

He wasn't a tall one, she noted. And he was watching her watching him, she noticed as well. So she flirtingly smiled at the guy, touching a finger to her lips and blew him a saucy kiss. She watched his eyes flashed in appreciation, then eased out of sight.

'It was always best,' Hyorin's opinion, 'to leave a man not only wanting more, but wondering.'

 

Taeyang's POV

 

I went secretly to come inside the cafe to buy some milk tea as I'd feel to want it for a moment. And then when I got inside it, I noticed a woman surveying me. Must be curious at my outfit. I took a glance on her, and then she seductively smiled at me. And what's more is that she blew me a sweet kiss with her finger. I appreciated the act. Then my phone had ring and it was Jiyong and so I answered it. But when I turned back to look at the woman again, she wasn't there anymore. Disappointed.

Now there was a woman who packed a punch. And damn, if I didn't still felt the impact. What she'd left me with now was the impression of a simple beauty, of dark and beautiful hair, white skin, and delicate features. And the carelessly blown kiss had definitely scored a point.

My order came after a minutes of waiting, and I left the cafe immediately since the others was waiting for me.

And while I'm walking towards my team, I saw a girl ran towards Bobby and hugged him joyfully. Who's the girl? I wondered. And then I realized, it was the girl from the cafe who'd catch my attention. Was she Bobby's girlfriend, then?

She was a stunner, all right, and I'm going to appreciate a closer look. Damn, if she's really is Bobby's girl. Oh, my bad. I'm sorry.

 

                                        ★ ★ ★


"Noona?" Bobby's wondered, but then he's positive. It's really his friend noona. "Hyorin noona!" He called out loud.

The woman looked over her shoulder to check. Then she saw a boy waving at her excitedly, until she realized it was his dongsaeng Jiwon.

"Jiwon-ah!!!" She walked fast and hugged Bobby excitedly. "What are you doing here?!" she asked still excited.

"Me and my partner will going to have our debut!" Bobby said so excitedly. "The GD&T will going to announce us as the next GD&T! Isn't that great?!"

He was so thrilled, Hyorin thought.

"Yes, yes, that was very great! Jinhwan will be envy." She said happily.

"I can't believe this. I'm going to perform with the GD&T at their concert!"

"Yeah, I can see so much happiness in your face."

"Hey noona, come watch me, please?!" Bobby begged as he hold both Hyorin's hands.

"But I'm just going back now to Korea."

"Then cancel it for me," Bobby said grinning.

"Hey, Bobby!" Gd called out loud.

"Oh, there they are noona. C'mon, let me introduce you."

"No-" Hyorin couldn't continue as Bobby have dragged her towards his seniors and partner.

"You know we had to leave." G-dragon said, with a little sound of annoyed.

"My apology. I'm sorry I got excited." He bowed. "I'm sorry, hyung."

 

Taeyang's POV

 

We three have been waiting for Bobby. He seems so excited meeting with his whatsoever girl. I found him holding both of the alluring woman's hand, saw them sweetly grinning with each other. Damn it, Bobby, I like your girl. But I'm not gonna steal her, don't worry, never! 🙂

Then I noticed Jiyong's getting out of patience, and I'm right, as he called Bobby. I saw him hauled the girl with him and ran toward us. What an un-gentleman, hauling the girl without helping her with her luggage? And here they come and I felt a little jitters inside my body.

Bobby apologized to us, and about to introduce the girl with him, now. And I don't know, but I'm feeling excited to know her.

"Well, uhm... I want you to meet my noona." Bobby said.

'Noona?'

​​​​​​"Hello!" She greeted us sweetly. I didn't smile at her. Only stared. Wondering what relations does she have with Bobby.

"Jiwon-ah, I guess you should go now. Don't let your famous hyungs and cute partner to wait." She said.

"But noona," Bobby said pouting.

"Ok, ok, I'll cancel my flight for you." She said.

She.. will cancel her flight just for Bobby? Whoa, what a luck Bobby has today. But, ooh, all right, I think I've got an idea, and I hope it'll work.

"Hey, Bobby, we should leave now, and there's a lot of people." I said. "And you could come with us, and give you a lift." I said to the woman.

Damn, I still don't know her name, and what have I done, anyway? I glanced at Jiyong, lifting his eyebrow with a mocking face. And so was the woman, who has a same expression as Jiyong.

The devious witch. She'd planted the seed in my brain, stirred up my belly, as he was only a man, after all, and now she could torment me just by being in the same grounds.

Then I heard Ji's speaks. "We can give you a lift for Bobby's happiness." Jiyong asked with a little mocking sound.

I wonder what's on his mind or what he is thinking.

"All right." She said sweetly and looked at my way again in seducing behavior.

I frowned. Is she making fun of me? Well, if she does, the two could play this game.

I smiled sweetly at her, and 😠 she just shook her head and clung her arm around Bobby's arm too, and we started to leave. I'm feeling out of the mood and regretted that I offered her a ride with us. I feel humiliated.

 

G-dragon's POV

 

I noticed Youngbae's reaction towards the woman that's hugging Bobby. And I also noticed that he's a little bit un... comfortable? Or having something of his mind? Whatever.

I looked over at Bobby again, and found them grinning sweetly. But I'm getting out of patience for standing for minutes waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter