Jinhwan

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinhwan POV

 

I'm watching my friends playing soccer ball at the beach, as I took a break to rest. I looked around the area, and I'm so glad and feeling lucky that I'm born in this place. It's all worthy wherever I go in here. We're in a center of Gangneung, actually.

I glimpsed at the sight of a foreign guy. And suddenly thought of Hanbin. Jiwon's good friend and partner. So, he's the B.I that he's talking about. I smiled as I remembered.

 

Flashback

I came with Daesung hyung at YG building. He said that someone wants to meet him there. I don't know who and so I wondered. I only know Chaelin noona, Minzy noona and Jiwon there. The last time I've met Jiwon was only last week. He said that the noonas were in Thailand at the time, and they're barely meet, as they were so busy at their world tour.

Wow! It's been a year since I've last saw the two noonas, as they are too, one of the famous girl groups in asia. I feel so proud of them and lucky, that I have a lots of great friends like them. And so is Jiwon in the future. We're all glad that he won the mix and match.

He actually wants us to join with him, but we refused. We are happy and contented enough with our life right now. Chanwoo wants a quiet life just like our Seungri hyung. Donghyuk and Yunhyeong are happy enough just by performing at the Lee's pub for having fun and playing surf at the beach. We all do, anyway. Then go straight to the Lee's pub. The pub that always brought enjoyment in this town as everybody says. I can see that, as well.

The Lee's siblings are amazing. No matter how scary they were when they get mad, they are still a friendly and nicest people.

Well, back to my gang, Junhoe are not allowed. His father wouldn't let him. But Mino might followed him. And me? Well, I'm already happy to where I am, and touring around the world. Ireland would be my next target. Lee Min-ho hyung said that it's a beautiful and peaceful country for him, and music is their culture. And one of their great grandfather were from that country.

And also, Jiwon said that the GD&T are going to announce them on their coming concert in Japan next month as their dongsaengs. The next GD&T. I am so proud of him.

Anyway, I actually came with hyung to visit Jiwon, and hoping to meet my idols, too. ☺ And here now, at YG building. Someone had texted Daesung hyung.

"Oh, Jinnie, can you wait here for a minute, or would you like to-"

"It's okay, hyung." I cutted him off. "I'll wait."

"Try to tour the building, too." He said nicely.

"Good idea. Or I might go to the rooftop instead. They surely have one here, right?"

"Hahaha! Ofcourse. I'll tell Jiwon if I see him."

"Yeah, sure. I'm gonna text him, too." 

"Okay." Then he left.

I like to tour but I feel shy and uncomfortable. So I decided to go up to the rooftop.

Laying my hands on the railing while breathing the wind. Someone came in. I took a glance on the guy. He didn't seems to recognize me, and I smirked.

The guy is tall, but not tall as Junhoe. Same height as Jiwon, I guess. His hair was blowing from the wind. Now, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter