Appearance

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The GD&T and also Hanbin have started to walked, following Bobby's step. And as they entered the pub, they saw tons of people cheering and dancing. The two guys had a curiosity face. They didn't expected the party would be like this, because Bobby said that it's just a simple party. While G-dragon was just quietly followed them and gave a marvel look.

 

Taeyang's POV

 

I didn't expected the party would be like this. Bobby said it's just a simple party. But it seems not. And there's a stage, too. There should be a live performance later, since there are some instruments on it. Have they hired a band to perform later? Also the ambience, it looks so lively.

I looked around the place more, and I found some people wearing fancy clothes. So, I checked out my outfit. Well, it looks fine to me anyway. Or is it now?

Then I noticed some DJ's equipments, and two guys were DJ-ing it, the white haired guy looks like he is moving the taller guy off at his place, while the other one looks as if he is whining but had a mocking face. They both looked cute and funny.

"Yah, Bobby," I lightly strikes him with my fingers as I called him. "I thought you say, it's just a simple ordinary birthday party?"

"It is, hyung. It's used to be like this here, wether there's party or none." He explained.

"I guess, that's true enough, bae." Gd said and pointed his head at some people who wears as if they're just at a friends home.

I just opened my mouth in surprise. Now, I noticed that most of them, really, aren't wearing so much dressy. Some are dressed in smartly and some were modish. Though mostly of them were just wearing a casual clothes. Mostly at those people at the bar.

So, they called it a simple party?! I turned my eyes at the sight of the light brown haired woman, with a simple but y style of clothes. And some small guy are flirting at her. Was he her boyfriend? He looks so shorter for her. Then the other as well, with a pretty face guy, though all of them were, as I noticed. The pretty face guy swirled the light brown haired woman around and put his hands around her waist. And then, Jiyong suddenly speaks and pointed his head right on the bar, saying get ready to be flirted by those people. I gave him a puzzled looks. What does he mean by that? 'What do you know?' I wanna asked. As if he knew those people.

 

B.I's POV

 

I put on my jacket now so I can look much better. And I'm stunned when we went inside. There's a stage for the live band to perform as I can see some instruments. Damn, Bobby for saying it's just a simple party. I blew out some air. Good thing I chose to wear a good clothes.

Then I found him, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter