They are baboons

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri's POV

 

Yi-jae noona came thru the kitchen door saying Junhoe was looking for me. I asked why, but she said she didn't know. She also said that Hanna thinks he's already at his limit. So, I asked her, if she can continue to fried the crisps for me. And thanks to her kindness she says fine.

Then I come out of the kitchen to looked for Junhoe, and I saw Hanna. Starting to get out of her patience at Junhoe.

"There you are, hyung." Junhoe yelled as he noticed me.

I ran towards him and dragged him out of the pub. "Hey, Junhoe! What's the matter?"

"Hyung! I need to punch you."

"What?!" I asked very surprised. Why would he want to punch me?

"I'm gonna break those ing nose of you, hyung."

He wants to break my nose? Did I do something bad on him? Nor say anything?

"Yah, Junhoe," I said in a calming tone as I'm trying to avoid his punches with my arms. "You know you don't want to hit me."

"I'll do it, hyung! I'll break your ing nose this time." He said seriously with his hoarse voice.

"Hey, Junhoe! You're drunk, you need to go home now and sleep it off."

Then he furrowed at me. "Well, let's see if you can sleep this off." He said, and he attacked me.

And while I'm prepared to swivel and could maybe easily avoid his attack, someone has interfered.

"HEY!" I heard someone's screamed in a horror voice.

And it took only to distract me enough to received Junhoe's wild punched.

"Well, HELL!" I said irritantly as I wiggled my jaw and blew out a breath at Junhoe's lumbering attack, and sprawled at the ground.

! What's wrong with this kid?!

"Are you all right?" Someone's asked me terrified as he rushed over at me. Oh, it was the man from last night. He ran over and checked on me. "Your mouth's bleeding. Does it hurt? This is awful." He fumbled in his pocket and took out a handkerchief as he fidgetted.

I was irritated enough to tell him that the blood was as much as his fault for screaming as it was Junhoe's for throwing the punch. But he looked so worried, and cute with his fearful face on, and was already dabbing at my painfully cut lip with the handkerchief. I started to smile, but winced, as my cut lip got hurt.

"Oh, what a bully! We need to call the police." He said.

"For what?" I raised my left eyebrow in wonder.

"To arrest him! He attacked you!" He said in a pissed tone.

Sincerely shocked, I gaped at him. "Now, why would I want to have one of my sweetest friends get arrested just for bloodying my lip?"

"Sweetest friend?" He asked confuse.

"Yes. I think, maybe he's just nursing some broken heart, which is foolish but natural enough... I supposed." I exhaled deeply. "He doesn't mean anything by it."

"He hit you in the face!" He said in a hard tone. "He said he was going to break your nose."

"That's only because everyone's tried to break it before and never s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter