Another next day

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G-dragon's POV

 

The next day

I woke up at the ring of my phone. It was Youngbae. I stretched my body and curled it after. But the ring didn't stop.

"Ugh! I'm still sleeping," I answered the phone, lazily.

"What time is it now, Ji!" He said in a whining scolded tone.

I'm still lying down my stomach in the bed, covering my face with a pillow and breathing, continuing my sleep..

"Yah! Ji!" He shouted.

"What?!" I asked whining like a child as I stomped sitting on the bed.

"It's past eleven morning. What time are we going to have lunch, huh?"

Oh, right, I remember. Seunghyun hyung got back yesterday and wants to see us. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and sighed.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'm up now. I'll see you guys later." Then, we said goodbyes.

I get inside the bathroom to do my morning routine, and have glanced at the pants that I'd wear last night on the hook, and noticed the handkerchief that I used to wiped off some blood on that handsome baboon face.

'Handsome. Tch!' I thought sarcastically, then I took out the hankie and threw it on the basket.

 

At the Cafe

 

"So, how's the wedding?" Seunghyun hyung asked.

"Ahh," Youngbae started with a naughty looked face. "Is that why you woke up late?"

"What do you mean?" Seunghyun asked Youngbae.

"And what are you thinking, huh, Youngbae?" I asked mockingly. And we're all just chuckled. "Well, it's not what you think, Bae. I just got really tired. You know."

"You haven't met some women?" He asked doubtfully.

"No, I haven't. No time for that for awhile, okay. We should think about our second concert in Japan next month." I reasoned.

Youngbae had shrugged his shoulder and I smiled in victory.

"Rehearsing all day and goes straight to Gangneung without a driver? Well, that's really tiring." Seunghyun said.

I just shook my head and grinned and sipped my coffee. I didn't tell them about the Pub. And I don't want to go there anymore. People there are weird. I will never go back to that pub. Forget that Hanna thing.


While at the pub

"Did I really do that?" Junhoe asked. Can't believe what he had done.

"Well, you did a good job, Junhoe." Hanna said, and laughing together with the others.

"I bet you should blame him, hyung." Chanwoo pointed at Jinhwan.

"Yah!" Jinhwan hit Chanwoo on his chest. And Junhoe had chuckle.

"And why it's Jinhwan?" Min-ho asked as he put on some juice on the glass for Hanna's tray.

"He dared me to do it. He wants me to break hyung's nose." Junhoe answered.

And they laughed, while Seungri gave an astounding look. Knowing why.

"I said, I will admired you to the bones if, you had happen to hit his nose. I didn't asked you to break hyung's beautiful nose." Jinhwan defended himself.

"Hahaha, I'm flattered then." Seungri said.

"Oh, don't believe them, brother, they are just bluffering you." Hanna said as she's serving some food on the customers.

"Actually, it's the man from the other night faults." Seungri said.

"The man from the other night?" Jinhwan asked.

"Yeah, that lanky beautiful man." Seungri said.

"Oh, you mean, Mr. Kwon?" Min-ho tucked in.

"The Lambo guy?" Junhoe asked.

"Yeah. And oh, yes, I remember! Kwon Jiyong, right?" Seungri asked Min-ho.

"What about that guy?" Daesung asked all of a sudden as he entered the pub. Hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter