At the pub

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost around 5 pm. Hanna is now arranging the tables with the help of Lee Hi and Mino, after she had finished arranging the stage. 

Hanna thought of putting a stage for the party, because surely, there'll be going to have some performance. Since it's always like that when they are having a party. And also, Daesung said that Minzy and Chaelin might come too. So that's why she thought to make the stage more spacious.

While at the bar.

Lee Min-ho is setting the drinks. He didn't do much working because Junhoe and Donghyuk have offered to help, because at the going party later, Min-ho would still do the work of being a bartender to served some visitors.

And while at the kitchen.

Yunhyeong and Chanwoo are enjoying helping Seungri to make foods. Yunhyeong adored Seungri's cooking. There's no doubt about that, as even the other customers loved it, too. And so, he wants to be like him. A chef in the future.

Seungri always teaching him. He no need to study so far. And Seungri is now making Jinhwan's favorite Oreo cheesecake, and he's favorite Strawberry cake also, with a caramel in the middle. Seungri likes Strawberry cake. While the other two helpers, were cooking the food.

Back to the pub.

"So, how was it?" Lee Hi asked, as they finished the setting.

"I think it's good now." Hanna's answered, and looked at the others at the bar. "What do you guys think?" She asked.

"It's fantastic, noona." Donghyuk answered.

"Though, give some little space for a dancing area. Surely people will gonna dance, too." Daesung suggested.

"Oh, yeah, that's right!" Hanna said and starting to move some tables and chairs with Daesung's help.

"All right." Hanna's uttered. "Now, you guys get out of here now and fix yourselves up."

"That's right." Min-ho added. "As the party will start in only two more hours for now."

The others obeyed as they says, 'fine, that's right' etchetera.

 

At almost eight in the evening.

Jinhwan noticed that all his favorites people are gathering at the bar, so he excused himself off to some of his guest for awhile. And he walked thru the bar.

"Yah, Hanna noona, thanks for arranging the place. You shouldn't have troubled yourself this much." Jinhwan said gratefully.

"It's no problem. And it's your first time to celebrate your birthday here, so really, it's no worries." 

"It's awesome, noona. The way you arranged the pub. Thank you so much."

"Think of it as a gift." Hanna said. "Though, Mino and Hayi had helped me, anyway."

"Anyway, will Jiwon come? You met him last time, right?" Daesung asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure if he'll come. He's too busy right now because he's gonna have to perform with the GD&T."

"Really?!" Donghyuk asked in amazement. He admired the G-dragon so much, just as Jinhwan's admired Taeyang so much, too.

"Well, that's what he said when we last met."

"Wow! He's starting to get shine now, eh." Junhoe said.

Jinhwan glanced at Lee Hi. He knows Lee Hi has an eye with Bobby. "Well, anyway, I'm so very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter