After the party

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After party.

Gd was sleeping in Seungri's bed.

Seungri never actually let anyone who he'd barely known to enter his room. Except to those who counted friends of him that knew him too well. But, he let Jiyong in, who he'd just met twice only sleep inside his room. And on his bed, too!

Even his counted friends had never been sleep on his bed, he just let them sleep on the couch, or in a floor if there's a more than two of them. But now, he's the one who's sleeping in the couch?

 

Seungri's POV

 

I woke up in a sunlight neared the blinds. Although, I'm lazy to move, I still had to get off the couch when I saw the time.

11:55 am. Darn, it was late. They are probably awake.

I stretched up my body as I stood up already, and shifted my eyes on Jiyong, sleeping on my bed. I've smirked while staring at him. He was sleeping with his stomach lying down in my bed, like a child, while he's hugging my pillow with his one leg upward his waist.

I walked through the bed to watched him sleeping. He was cute and pretty. All that fine black hair looking just a bit messy. His nose was long and a full, firm mouth of his, that was meant, I supposed, for long kisses and soft words.

'Damn it!' I immediately hated myself for it. Well, it was hard not to notice, after all. Plus those long, lanky body, and wonderfully wide-palmed hands with the fingers of an artist, just like us. He made quite the package for Hanna. I thought and chuckled.

Anyway, I can't believe I let someone sleep in my bed. I shook my head and walked into the bathroom.

 

Jiyong's POV 

 

I stretched up my body as I woke up, and noticed that I'm in another room. Where am I, then? Who's room is this? It's not Youngbae's room, either.

Then, I heard someone's showering in the bathroom, and I sat up on the bed and recognized that I'm still wearing my clothes from last night. I rubbed my head with my fingers and sighed, I'm still feeling sleepy. And hangover.

But I'm really curious to where I am. This room doesn't look like a hotel room either. It was simply painted in white and blue. It looks comforting.

Then someone had come out of the bathroom. And I gaped at shock when I saw that it was Seungri, with his head bowed as he was locking his damn belt and humming beautifully. I was just staring at him.

Oh, my sweet Mary! he looks hot! Wearing only his pants, no shirt yet. I breathed out heavily.

"Oh, you're awake." He said and lifted his head. "Hi, good afternoon to you." He was smiling at me.

"Uh, h-hi... Good... afternoon." I greeted back nodding my head. 'Dammit, Jiyong!' don't get stuttered!

And I realized, "Wait, what? Good afternoon?"

He nodded and waved his head at the clock on the wall. "I'll better go make some breakfast," he said as he put on a sleeveless shirt that's shown his y hard biceps. "or should I say lunch, then?" He added nicely.

Damn, I'm too overwhelmed, I can't answer, nor speak.

He had a face of some fairy-tale prince come to life. Some gallant knight on a quest. Or an angel instead, with his white hair.

"Whatever." I heard him say, as he walked through out the door.

', I'm so dull!' It's so embarrassing. And then I felt him stopped, "And oh, would you like some tea or coffee?"

"Huh?! Oh, uhm, coffee... I guess... yes." 'Aish!' It's so annoying, I can't concentrate, arrgh!!!

"Okay. And last," he added, looking at me smiling. I'm feeling irritated now. 'Can you please go away, now? 'Cause I can't concentrate my mind, you know!' I sighed exasperatedly. 

"There's an extra toothbrush there, the green one. Sorry if it's not new but don't worry, it's never been used yet. Though, I was about to. But I'd suddenly thought about you. So, go use it instead." He said and gave me a winked when he left the room for real.

"!!!" I angrily cursed quietly. Although, I want to shout it out loud, but of course I didn't. I let out a deep breathe, and get up on the bed, going straight to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom.

There was two door and two sink in it and drawer with the name. Hanna and Seungri. So, it was a divided bathroom. I found the green toothbrush and took it.

"Sorry if it's not new, but don't worry, it's never been used yet. Though I was about to. But I'd suddenly thought about you." 

I felt my stomach's boiling with butterflies. God! I feel like a fool! Smiling widely, up to my ears. Then I looked at the other toothbrush, that I assumed, was Seungri's. The one he had surely used just now. And I was tempted to use it instead. But then, I shook my head at the thought.

'Crazy.' I knocked my head lightly. Screw me and my damaged brain! I felt so very foolish, right now.

After I brushed my teeth and washed, I walked back to Seungri's room, and search for my shoes. I only noticed now, that his room was a little bit messy. There's some papers scattered on the floor. I looked into it, and it looks like a lyrics songs. And I'm right, as I recalled, it was the lyrics of what he had sing last night.

"To feel the fire" I've red out loud. So it was the title of the song he sing last night with Hanna.

Then I remembered Daesung had said, "Well, it's a Lee's music. Believe me, they are gifted to music."

I took another paper. "Lonely" and as I'm looking at the lyrics, Wait, isn't this one of the 2ne1's songs?

"Cause I'm just another boy, who's tired of being lonely." I quietly sing the part.

It's so sad, Seungri. What's inside you that makes such lonely music? I exhaled and decided to leave the room as I put on my shoes.

 

                                          ● ● ●

 

At the kitchen.

Min-ho was already awake. Washing some plates and a mug he had used. "Good noon." Seungri greeted.

"Oh, you're awake already."

"Where's Hanna?"

"Probably still sleeping. I didn't open the pub today."

"Sorry. I didn't wake early."

"It's nothing about that. We're all exhausted and slept very late, anyway. And there's also a delivery that I'll have to pick up later." Seungri was just nodding to his brother's explanation. And turn on the coffee maker. "So, how's your guest? I can't believe you let him sleep in your room, so sudden."

Seungri have shrugged. "And on my bed, too, you know!" And they laughed. "Well, I'm gonna make some lunch now before those two come out of the room."

"Okay. I won't bother you, then. I'll be in my room for awhile."

"Okay."

Seungri took out a pork from the freezer.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I come outside the room and I don't know where to go. Until I started to studying the house. I don't see some stairs. So probably, it's just a one story house.

It's so simple and spacious. I'm touched by the designed. It's very simple just as Seungri's room. The house looks so warm and very homey.

Now, where are the people? Where should I go, then?

I heard some noise and I followed where the sound is. And I heard someone's cooking. Must be Seungri, and so I knocked and peeked in. He was on a counter, shaking the blender bottle as if he's a bartender.

"Oh, hi!" Seungri greeted me. "How was your head?"

"It's fine." I answered.

He lifted a brow at me. "No ill effects due to too much drink of a wine?"

"Maybe a little headache. But it's fine."

"Well here," he reached out a glass of... well, I don't know what it is. The blender bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter