Meet the Lee's

The Fantastic Pub
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-dragon's POV

After rehearsing my voice, I sat on the couch and leaned my head on the back of it and put my fingers on the bridge of my nose and hold tight on it.

"Ahh, so tiring!"

Tomorrow is one of my closest cousin's wedding and I have to be there since my parents and sister will be there as well. The wedding will start at the morning.

I sighed and stand up again and stretched my back to get ready for home. I started to arrange some of the things that I have to take at home.


Already in my apartment, I rest my body for awhile, then go to my closet to look for what I am going to wear.

And finally, after a long minutes of searching, I've found one.

Then a thought comes my mind. What if I go to the hotel near the venue, and stay there instead? Maybe I can have some more rest, since I have to be there before the wedding would start. Am I right? I thought and tilted my head in questioned.

And then after thinking, I've decided. I'm gonna stay at the hotel. So, I started to pack up some of my things. 

After finished my packing, I rushed to get my keys and leave the apartment. I get inside my car and starting the engine to drive.

After an hours of driving.

"!" I hit the steering wheel. I feel so very tired now. I should have called a driver, so that I am sleeping instead of driving.

'Damn it!' I left my apartment at 5:30 pm and now it's already 8:05 pm. And which hotel am I gonna stay to, anyway?

"Argh! Whatta day!" I've whined and breathed out heavily. Then, I noticed a pub. 


Fantastic Lee's Pub


I have to laughed at the name, but still decided to drop by before going to the hotel. I feel so very tired and I want to release some stressed. 

So, I got out of my car and get inside the pub. It amazed me. It's not what I thought it is. It may not looked good outside, but it was pretty good, and so spacious inside. I straigtened my body and walked into the bar. People are laughing, even the bartender with the customers.

He seems close to them. Then, he turned towards me. He's gorgeous for a bartender.

"Good evening to you," The bartender greeted, as he slid his rag down the bar to wipe up some spills of alcohol or anything liquid. "What's your pleasure?" His voice was strong and kind of flirty sound.

"Uhm, I want a glass of wine. Riesling, if it's available."

"It is, ofcourse." He said and took the pint glass from under the tap. "You're not from around here, are you?" He asked as he poured the wine on my glass.

It's amazed me that he'd filled the glass perfectly without so much of a glance at it. "No. I'm from Seoul city." I answered.

"Nice city!" The other guy speaks. "Lots of fancy restaurant and luxurious clubs, etchetera."

"True enough. But, it looks lovely here, though." I said honestly.

"Well, there's no one here will disagree with you on that." Another guy with an angelic smile said.

I looked around the pub, surveying the place. It's really looks lively here inside. The way that people socializing, laughing, and fooling around as if they all knew each other. Or maybe, they really were. It looks peaceful here.

Then suddenly, while I'm sipping my wine, I heard a woman's voice telling someone that how bloody idiot with no more brains than a dullard that person is. Then, I heard a respond from a pissed male tones, that he rather be a dullard than a dumb person.

I looked around the people. No one seemed specially shocked by the shouts and curses that followed. Or nor by the sudden crash I've heard, that made me jolted and spilled a few drops of wine on my hand.

The bartender smirked at me. "That's probably my brother and sister." He said, grinning.

"Oh, well, shouldn't someone check what's the matter?"

"The matter with what?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

I looked hard on him with surprised. While the man with the angelic smiles just chuckled. I only gazed at them as the voices in the back roared. "You throw that plate at my head, you demon, and I swear to you, I'll-"

The threat ended on a vicious curse as something crashed again against the wall.

And then, seconds later, a woman swung out of the door behind the bar, carrying a tray of food and looking flushed and satisfied.

"Did you stricken him, Hanna?" The one with the angelic smile asked. Wanted to know.

"No, he dodged." 

She tossed her head, sending a cloud of beautiful light brown hair flying. Temper suited her. She carried the tray to a family of five crowded at a low table. And when she served, she's bending down to catch whatever the woman at the table murmured to her, and then she threw back her head and laughed. The laughter suited her just as well as the temper.

"I'll be taking the price of the plate out of your pay." The bartender said when she strolled back over to the bar.

"That's fine. Worth every won. And more if I hit him." She said pouting, while the others was just having fun. "Well, The Choi's are needing two more cokes, a ginger ale and a harp and..." she checked the paper list. "A pint and a glass."

The bartender began to fill the order. And then the woman, who's name was Hanna, as I've heard before, noticed me. The temper quickly replaced by a lively interest in her eyes. The pout gave away to a quick and dazzling smile.

"Oh! And here I found a man who is so beautiful as me." She said with too much confidence.

Well, I think he meant me, but still, I don't want to assume. But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter