Gossips

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

"Did you see that new girl? She is definitely flirting with our Yul Oppa.!" A girl shouted after they were out of sight. 

"I can't believe she did that! What a b*t**!" The other said back. 

"We gotta make a plan so she would stop bothering our Yuri." The other girl stated. 

"Game on." All three said. 

...........

it was the second day for the new 8 students and they were getting popular too due to their smartness and beauty. Krystal was walking down the hallway alone because she was kind of lost. While walking and looking for her class she felt someone behind her so she turn around. There she saw Three girl standing cross arms. 

"Are you that new girl who was flirting with our Yul oppa?" The first girl said. 

"I didn't flirt with anyone." Krystal said back bravely. 

"Oh don't lie we saw you smiling while 'putting' bandage on her arm." The second girl rolling her eyes. 

"It was my fault she got a cut I just wanted to apologize for it." Krystal still standing firm. 

"You dare to hurt our Yul oppa too what a B*t**." The last girl said in annoyance. 

"Who are you guys anyways why even bother me." Krystal shot back with the same amount of annoyance.

"We are Fx I am Victoria." The first girl said flipping her hair. 

"I am Luna." She rolled her eyes again. 

"I am Sulli." The last still has the annoyance before. 

"Oh well nice to meet you 'Mad X' oops I mean CrapX I will have to go though because I am late for class." Krystal leaving the three dumbly. 

"KRYSTAL JUNG YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!" All there girl shouted. 

Krystal heard it but didn't care much she just simply walked away farther and farther till she found her room. 

........

The class was going to end. Yuri wasn't sitting still at all because she was going to ask Krystal to hang out with her later. She sat impatiently and it didn't go unnoticed by YoonTaeSoo. "Yah! Stay put please it's only 3 more minutes gosh." Taeyeon hissed at Yuri. 

"These are the three longest 3 minutes for me." Yuri said back. 

As if God heard Yuri and the bell ring. Yuri dashed out the door and ran to the front gate. When Yuri got to the front gate she waited and waited until she saw a similar cute girl. "Krystal!" Yuri shouted waving like a kid. Krystal walked over to Yuri and asked, "What?" Yuri was kind of scared because Jessica came too. "Ummmm arrrrr well would you like to hangout as in friend later tonight?" Yuri stuttering which she found it weird because she never stuttered before. "Yo Black charcoal I already told you to stop bothering my sister." Jessica plainly said. "Yah! What did you call me!?!?" Yuri raising her voice. "B.l.a.c.k. C.h.a.r.c.o.a.l." Jessica slowly said. "Whatever I am not talking to you anymore. I only wanted to talk to Krystal." Yuri complain and turn her focus to Krystal. 

"So what do you think? Would you?" Yuri asked again. 

"Sure unnie what time?" Krystal answer and asked. 

"Whenever you want." Yuri smiling big. 

They finished that and walk together until they had to separate. Some ears heard everything and followed the Jungs home. Half way through the Jung got block by some girls. Krystal knew three but there was three more this time. "Oh CrapX what do you need?" Krystal said to the three girls she know. 

"We are Fx not CrapX get it Jung." All three said in unison. 

"Krystal who are these girls?" Jessica asked confused. 

"We are Fx Victoria, Luna, and Sulli." All three introduce themselves to Jessica. 

"Oh then who are those three?" Jessica asked. 

"We are Twice I am Mina." The first said. 

"I am Sana." The second said.

"I am Tzuyu." The last said. 

"Oh nice to meet you all but my little sister we would like to go home if you please move out of the way." Jessica politely asked. 

"Move away? No! Don't you two get near our Yul oppa!" All 6 shouted. 

"Yul oppa? Who that?" Jessica still more confuse. 

"It's Yuri unnie." Krystal finally said something. 

"Oh that flirt ." Jessica said which the other 6 girls were getting mad. 

"Don't call our Yul oppa like that!" They yelled. 

Jessica didn't care she just grabbed Krystal and walk away, but before they could go Victoria grabbed onto Krystal's hair and and pull her back. Krystal screamed in pain which cause Jessica to turn around and saw that her sister was being hurt. 

"Let my sister go! Now!" Jessica said fiercely. 

"Why? You aren't scary at all don't try." Victoria said back. 

Jessica was mad enough now so HellSica is turn on. Jessica stare right at the girls who still holding Krystal's hair and gave them her mostly deadly stares. All the girls saw the glare and got scared. Victoria let go of Krystal's hair and push her to Jessica. 

"Didn't you said I am not scary at all just two minutes ago? Why chicken now?" Jessica still in Hell mode. 

"We aren't scared of you! We have six you only have two!" Luna said this time almost stuttering. 

"Oh is that so? Krystal ready for some show?" Jessica said with a smirk.

"Yes they bother me this morning too this CrapX is really crap." Krystal said with a disgusted face. 

"Girls hold them!" Victoria and Mina said to the other four. 

Sana and Tzuyu held Jessica while Luna and Sulli held Krystal. "Let's see how you are going to be so brave now." They said to the Jungs. 

Just when Krystal and Jessica was about to get slap in the face someone called out their names. "Krystal! Jessica!" All the girls turn to see who was interrupting them. Some girls was running over to the Jungs 6 of them actually. 

"Krystal are you ok?" First thing Amber said when she got to the Jung first. 

All the other six girls saw Amber and they were dazing off on how handsome she was. One of them ask, "Who are you? Are you Krystal's friend?" Sulli ask with a dreamy tone. 

"Yes I am her best friend who are you to hurt my Krystal!" Amber fuming up from what she see. 

"We are sorry we just thought she was flirting with our Yul oppa." All Fx said. 

"Flirting? Krystal flirting? You kidding me she never dated before plus you should of know that Yuri is a player she flirt with everyone. And don't sorry me say sorry to them!" Amber still trying to control her anger. 

"Ok we are sorry Krystal and Jessica we made a mistake please forgive us." All Fx said once more. 

"You guys are fine." The Jung said giving them a slight smile. 

Victoria held out her hand and ask to be friends with the Jung and Amber, which they gladly accept it. No more fighting between Fx and the Jungs. Everything was going well until Twice spoke up, "We are not done. You Americans don't even think of taking Yul oppa." 

"We don't want your Yul oppa she is the one who kept courting my sister which I stop her many times." Jessica fire back. 

Twice once again hold Jessica up and Tzuyu said, "You were the one who gave Yuri a cut right? Well now let's see how strong you are to mess with her." 

Jessica as wondering for a bit when she felt her hair being pulled and she stop thinking. Jessica glare at all the girls and turn her hell mode back again. "Oh Krystal what should we do her Hell mode is on." Amber stuttering because she know not to turn on HellSica. 

"We can't do anything now she will vent it out I guess she will just teach them a lesson. We can't do anything right now Tiffany unnie isn't here either." Krystal said also afraid of HellSica. 

Jessica after her death glares she shot at the three girls she still felt her hair being pulled so she grabbed the hand of whoever was pulling hair and pull it off her hair. Poor Mina got hurt because Jessica harshly grabbed her hand and her strong grip made a mark on Mina's hand. After seeing the mark Twice was afraid of Jessica but they didn't stop. While Twice trying to hold Jessica again all Amber and Krystal could do is watch because they don't want to be hurt by Jessica. Kryber told Fx to not do anything because Jessica would hurt anyone in her hell mode so Fx can't help either. Jessica is blow being hold by Sana and Tzuyu again. This time Mina despite her hand that got hurt wanted to take revenge and bring her hand up to hit Jessica but she saw a metal pole on the side so she went and grabbed it. Her arm swing up and when it almost hit Jessica she was stop by someone. That someone grabbed Mina's arm and her grip was stronger than Jessica's. Mina turn around and saw a girl standing next to her with an angry face. 

"Get your away right now." The girl said madly.

Twice was still shock at the fierce girl. "I said G.e.t.T.h.e.h.e.l.l.a.w.a.y. NOW!" And this time Twice just bow to the girl and said sorry to Jessica then left. When Twice was gone HellSica was still on she had to vent it out or someone has to know how to calm her down. That moment Jessica was about to do something the girl who helped her pulled her in for a hug. 

"It's ok Sica I'm here it's ok calm down. I'll protect you calm down now ok." Tiffany's soothing voice has calm Jessica down a bit. 

"Tiffany unnie thanks for being here we don't know what could of happen to those girls if Sica unnie vent it out." Krystal said in relief. 

"It's ok I am always here for her." Tiffany gave them a warm smile. 

Everyone was talking and Tiffany still hugging Jessica speaking softly to the crying girl. Tiffany know really well that Jessica was so angry to the point she cry now and it's not because she is afraid. While everyone stand there the other American girls came running they were kind of late because Hyomin tripped and sprained her ankle. They all introduce themselves with Fx and they became friends. 

When the Jungs get home Krystal call Yuri that she can't go hang out now and she want to stay home with her sister. Yuri felt disappointed but she didn't mind and bid Krystal goodnight. 

........

The girls got to school and as soon as they enter Jessica heard someone said, "Is she dating Tiffany? Omg they would look good together. Tiffany unnie is so brave and strong." Tiffany also heard it but didn't care because she knew well that Jessica is her best friend only and both of them don't have feelings for each other. 

They were walking down to their room when a girl block them and handed some chocolate to Amber. "Here Amber you are cute." After saying this she ran away. Sunny teased Amber after what they saw but then Hyomin screamed, "OUCHHH Sunny-ah my ankle hurt I told you I can't come today." Sunny just rolled her eyes and reply by getting down infront of Hyomin and gave her a piggy back ride. "Our Sunny sure is a shorty but strong." Tiffany said smiling but stop when Sunny glare at her. 

The whole day at school the American girls could hear gossip of them all day. From how strong they are to how cute and smart they are. A lot of them was shock on how they could scare the school bullies and became friend with one of the biggest school bullies Fx. SunHyoSeoKryBerSicFanyHyo after only one two days they were so popular in school they start to hide from fans. 

They were at the school garden talking happily. Jessica was so happy she know the seven girls she was glad they all were best friends. While the others were running around and playing someone came over to Jessica and said, "Are you dating Tiffany?" The voice sounded like its afraid. 

"No she is my best friend since 4 so she knows me well." Jessica said smiling but didn't turn to see that the girl next to her smile wider. 

"So why are you so protective of Krystal?" The girl asked. 

"Since our parents aren't here anymore I have been taking care of her since three years ago and I know suffering is painful especially being left behind by your lover at the time you need them the most. I don't want Krystal to be hurt I just want to find someone who could love her no matter who she is." Jessica said as her eyes were on KryBer now. 

"Well why not let Yuri try?" The girl asked again. 

"I am pretty sure that player isn't serious with my sister she simply just like my sister because of her beauty I want my sister to be with someone who love her for how she act to know her for her personality not appearance." Jessica still looking at KryBer. 

The girl next to her saw that Jessica had been staring at something for awhile so she turn her gaze to where Jessica was watching. There she saw that Krystal had fell and hurt herself so Amber come to check her. Amber is now giving Krystal a back ride and sat her down on the bench then check her feet again. 'Hm I wonder what does Amber feel for Krystal I am sure best friends would do that much.' -Taeyeon. Jessica was finally turning her gaze off of KryBer and realize she was talking to Taeyeon all this time. 

"Taeyeon-ssi how long have you been the Rest?" Jessica asked shyly. 

"Since you were staring at your sister." Taeyeon smiling. 

Jessica like Taeyeon smiles so she smile to Taeyeon with her most warm smile. While they were talking and smiling they didn't notice how one person was observing Jessica from far away. 

'You should smile more you icy kid your smile is so warm why hide it.' -Yuri.

..........

A/N: What do you think? Will Yuri and Jessica get along. This is going to be a complicate love story of so,e eight graders haha. What would happen if they can't tell their own feelings? Well let's see there might be some Taeny and Taengsic in the next chapter maybe all of the couples or maybe one couple will be together next chapter. Hope you enjoy thank you for reading please subscribe and upvote.