Bitter ride

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

"Everything is so complicated." Sooyoung puff. 

"Yeah but hey we get a week off vacation should we go to my parents cabin?" Yuri asked. 

"Really? That'll be great." Everyone else said smiling. 

Just then the door creak open. "No invites?" Tiffany said. 

"Sure the more the better." Yuri smiled a not so happy smile. 

Yuri turn just in time to see the looks she got from the others. 'Oops' Yuri thought. Now they will have to go a week with those impossible. Yuri sent them an apologetic smile and turn back to look at the city. 'Next week is going to be one damn week.' YoonYulTaeSooSunAm thought in their head. 

........

The week of school went by fast and now the 12 girls are packing and on their way. They went in three cars. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyomin are in car one. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun are in car 2. Lastly the Jungs, Yuri and Amber in the last car. Apparently Hongyok could go because she will go back to Thailand to visit her family. 

In car one the atmosphere was a happy one until Tiffany and Hyomin starts to rambled about Nickhun and Eunjung. Taeyeon at first was focusing on Tiffany and the road now she is only focusing on the road. Sunny who was so into what Hyomin was talking about is now looking out the window to ignore her. 

"She is so sweet Sunny-ah am I falling in love?" Hyomin said in a dreamy tone. 

"......" Sunny heard it but didn't care inside her was burning. 

"Taeyeon do you know if Nick have a girlfriend yet?" Tiffany ask the girl who seem so into driving. 

"...." No answer comes from the driver either. 

"YAH!" Both Hyomin and Tiffany shouted and TaeSun jumped. 

"Geez what?" TaeSun said rubbing their ears. 

"Never mind we asked nothing." HyoFany said and crossed their arms. Now TaeSun knew that they will have a lot to deal with now. 

In car two everything is so normal and sweet. Hyoyeon was listening to music and dancing while Sooyoung drive as for the maknae they were in their own little world. Hyo suddenly stop dancing and instead her thumbs were dancing now and she have a big smile on her face. Sooyoung and Yoona saw it and Yoona manage to see who Hyoyeon was texting. It was Nicole. Yoona gave Sooyoung a pity look but then her  phone rang. 

"Hello?" Yoona said.

"Yoona I love you and I will win you Seohyun can't win no matter what!" Hongyok said on the other end. Seohyun heard it and was shocked. 

"Ummm sorry Yoona-ssi Hong is just drunk have a nice trip oh and no matter what Seohyun don't let Hongyok destroy your relationship with Yoona." Mook said and the call ended. 

'How the hell did she know Seohyun is listening.' Yoona thought. 

'Hongyok like Yoona?' Seohyun thought. 

"Hey Hyunnie you won't let Hongyok destroy our relationship right?" Yoona ask curiously.

"Of course not I love you and I know many others do but I just happen to be the one you choose." Seohyun smiled. 

"Oh god I thought you might give up haha but now I am sure to not be afraid oh and Seohyun? If one day you see something like for example kiss Hongyok please don't just go rampage without listening to me because I am sure she is going to do everything to end our relationship including making you think I am cheating on you." Yoona said to Seohyun who nodded at every words. 

"Ok Yoongie I understand." Seohyunn nodded happily. 

Back to SooHyo. Sooyoung is glancing at Hyoyeon every now and then but each time she always see Hyoyeon smiling at the phone. Sooyoung decided to ask even though she knew who Hyoyeon was talking to.

"Who is it?" Sooyoung asked.

"Nicole she is telling me what she did earlier and got yell from umma." Hyoyeon cheekily said. 

'Umma they are that close to be calling each other's mom umma now?' Sooyoung thought. 

"What did she do?" Sooyoung ask though it's hurting. 

"Oh she just forgot to laundry our cloths and clean the room so umma yelled at her for being lazy." Hyoyeon said. 

'Their cloths she have cloths at Nicole's house too!' Sooyoung thought.

After what Hyoyeon said Sooyoung didn't bother to talk anymore. 

In the last car unlike the other two where there is a peaceful atmosphere this car started with a tense atmosphere. As soon as they got into the car Jessica and Yuri who have different likes in music fought over the radio. Amber and Krystal was fighting over who is getting the water first because it was hot so they needed a lot of water but there is only one bottle for the two. 

"Yah Black Monkey stop changing you have no taste of music." Jessica said as she switch the radio again. 

"Ice who are you to be saying I have no taste and for your information this is my car I can do whatever." Yuri said back and switch the channel again.

"I bet V have a better taste than you." Jessica scoffed. 

'Always V. V this V that.' Yuri said in her head. 

"Hey Amber I said let go of the bottle." Krystal said. 

"Hey Krystal I said let go of the bottle." Amber copy what Krystal said. 

"You llama just let me drink first." Krystal said in a cute tone. 

"Ewww Krystal that was disgusting." Amber said and gave Krystal the bottle. 'I was kidding that was cute asf.' Amber thought. 

After Krystal drank she handed the bottle to Amber and realize her sister and Yuri is still fighting over the radio. 

"Yah Unnie just put on Bluetooth and then put on one song then the other next omg you make it so complicated." Krystal said and turn on her Bluetooth. 

After that no one talked until Krystal's phone rang. AMber saw the  caller ID and it says Ma boikai. Amber at that point felt like millions of knives stabbing her heart. 'If only you open an eye and see that I love you.' 

.................

After a long torturing couple of hours(yea right couple more like 5555555 hours.) they finally arrived and YoonYulTaeSooSunAm was so happy they didn't have to bare any longer. 

'Thank god I thought I would die if I am in there for longer.' YoonYulTaeSooSunAm Thought. 

...............................................

A/n: I thought I  would make it as in they are in middle school but after thinking I make them seniors in highschool that way they are more independent. So....stay tune to see what happen for that one week. Adios amigos buenos noche. Jk I am not spnaish.