The War Of Two

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

Yuri was hiding behind a tree staring at Jessica. She was about to go to the girls when someone poke her causing her to jump. "OMO GOD YOU SCARED ME!" Yuri shouted as she see who did it. "Yul which one are you stalking this time?" Says the person. "PISHHH I am not stalking anyone it's just that ice princess she is so mean but she can smile." Yuri protecting herself. "Aishhh whatever lets go over and introduce me to them I think she is cute." 

Yuri just nodded as she took her cousin Taehyun or V over to the girls. "Hey girls this is V a stupid kid he is my cousin be mean to him. V this is Jessica, Krystal, Amber, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyomin, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun." Yuri introduce everyone. 

"Hello everyone nice to meet you all I hope we become friends. As for Jessica I hope we become more than friends." V said as he wink at Jessica which they heard someone fake throwing up. 

"Ewwww you want that ice? I rather buy the ice cube at the store than that ice human." Yuri said with a disgusted face. 

"At least this ice have feelings and know what's right and what's wrong." Jessica fire back. 

"I do have feelings and it's only for Krystal." Yuri flirting again and got smack. 

"That smack is for trying to flirt with my sister you player don't get near my sister or you die!" Jessica said fiercely. 

"Whoa Jessica you are amazing I root for you. GO GO JESSIE GO GO SMACK THAT YUL!" V started chanting happily. 

Jessica giggled at V playfulness and smile widely. "Geez he isn't even smart nor cute nor anything I am way better." Yuri hissed. 

"Shut up black charcoal he may not be any of those but he is something more than that and it's something you will never have." Jessica taking side with V.

"Who cares ice at least I'm not cold like you." Yuri crossing her arms. 

"At least I don't go around breaking people's heart." Jessica said it loud enough for people around to hear. 

"Stop it you guys why everytime you must become like little kid and bicker!" Taeyeon finally stopping the kids.

"That black charcoal started it."  Jessica said to Taeyeon.

Yuri was about to start again but got stopped by Yoona who just arrived.  "Yuri stop it already I heard there is another new student she just came today. Let's go." Yoona wink but she froze in place. She saw those eyes again. They twinkle like stars. "Yoong...YOONAAAA!!! Aishhhh this girl she come and tell me to go but what are you doing right now?" Yuri shouted when she notice Yoona froze. 

"An angel caught my eyes that's why." Yoona still looking at Seohyun and notice her cheeks were a bit pink. 

"Awwww you get to see an angel but why I see an ice a plain ice and cold that I want to leave now." Yuri said as she make it obvious. 

Jessica heard it but she ignore and turn to V. When Jessica turn around she saw V smiling big and that made her smile but she wonder how V get in the school of all girls. "Ummmm Taehyun-ssi may I ask why are you in a girl school?" Jessica slowly ask afraid it might offend him. 

"Well apparently my mom think it's best if I come here because it's all girl....she is afraid I might be gay. And just call me V." V giggled at what his mom think. 

Jessica was getting along well with V even though they have just met and talked a little. Jessica wondered so much things like why Yuri always want to start a fire with her or why are YoonYulTaeSoo such players. Jessica kept thinking but got interrupted by Taeyeon. 

"Hey they said the new girl is cute anyone wanna go with me?" Taeyeon asked all the girls.

No one wanted to go because they knew what YoonYulTaeSoo is up for but moments later V shouted, "I'll come along I wanna see this." Then the double Tae is gone. 

...........

Yoona and Yuri arrive at the room of the new girl. They peeked through the window hoping no student saw them. They were scanning when a girl came up to them and poke them. "AHHH!" YoonYul screamed. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to but do you know Where this room is?" The girl gave the two her paper. 

YoonYul look at it once and smile. "We are in the same room." 

The girl does look Korean and her Korean is ok but somewhat Yoona asked, "What's your name and which school you came from?"

The girl grin and gladly said, "Hello I am Hongyok I am an exchange student for this year from Thailand."

"Exchange student? How come we didn't get inform about this?" Yuri ask puzzled.

"Who cares at least we know now right? Let's go we might be late." Yoona smiled and dragged Yuri.

..................

Days went by and each day YulSic just fight more and more often causing scenes all the time. It was currently Wedsenday today and Jessica arrived with her sister. Yuri was waiting at the door for Krystal when her eyes met the Ice's eyes and the atmosphere turn to a heavy trouble one.

"What are you doing Kwon Yuri?" Jessica asked crossing her arms.

"Eh? I only wanted to wait for Baby Jung not you Ice." Yuri shot back.

"Huh? At least I'm an ice bright and pretty unlike you a coal dark and ugly."  Jessica smirking. 

Jessica's words were a little harsh so Yuri stop arguing with her and turn to Krystal. "Hey Krystal! Did you have a good night sleep?" Yuri asked smiling wide. 

"Yes unnie it was great." Krystal reply nicely. 

"Great? Stop joking Krystal waking up in the middle of the night making Amber's mom send her to our house just because you had a nightmare." Jessica scoffed. 

"Unnieeeee why do you have to do that?!" Krystal pouts being embarrassed. 

"I'm just stating true facts here. Now let's go we don't want to be late." Jessica said as she grabbed Krystal's arm and dragged her toward their room. 

'When are you going to be nicer? Such a bad personality for a cute girl...did I just say cute? No she is mean cold and violent all these many bruises you been getting is because of her. Yuri everything will pay pain for awhile. After all no pain no gain.' Yuri thought as she followed the girls to their room. 

................

A/N: I know this story is kind of mess up but bare with me. Next chapter probably about Yoonhyun and others more than YulSic but thanks for reading upvote subscribe and on haha yeah!