Storm in Between

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

Yoona was getting close with both Seohyun and Hongyok. It seem like Yoona spend more time with them than TaeRiSoo. Both HyunYok are nice and kind, polite also. Yoona only think of Hongyok as a friend but she want to be more than friends with Seohyun. Yoona been observing Seohyun more like stalking to see if Seohyun have anyone but it turn out that Seohyun is single so Yoona is using all she have to get Seohyun. 

"Hey Yoona! Over here!" Hongyok wave to Yoona a little hyper. 

"Hey Hongyok where is Seohyun?" First thing Yoona ask when she saw that only Hongyok was there. 

"Yoona you are so bias you only ask for Seohyun." Hongyok pretending to be sad. 

"No but you both always wait for me here I just wonder where she is." Yoona made an excuse. 

"She is in the library." Hongyok said and turn to stare at Yoona. 

"Ok ummmm Hongyok can you help me?" Yoona not sure if she should ask. 

"What is it?"Hongyok asked back. 

"Well I want ummmm never I will wait longer to do it." Yoona smile at the end. 

"Oh ok." Hongyok said. In her head- Is she going to confess? Is it me? Please be me.

"Lets go find Seohyun." Yoona reach her hand out to Hongyok and she gladly took it. 

YoonYok arrive at the library and saw the most beautiful scene at least to Yoona. Seohyun was helping a worker who seem to be around its 50's put the books away. Yoona smile widely at how kind Seohyun is but before she could blink her eyes where staring directly into Seohyun's eyes. Yoona smile sweetly to Seohyun and it didn't go unnoticed by Hongyok. 

"Yoona. Yoona! Y. O. O. N. A. Lets go." Hongyok trying to break the stare which worked. 

"Hehe sorry Hongyok I forgot." Yoona sheepishly said. 

When they reach Seohyun Yoona's smile became wider. "Yoona-ah are you sick?" Seohyun ask concerning. 

"I'm perfectly fine Seobaby." Yoona shocked at what she said. 

Yoona's thought- Goddamn my mouth why did you blurt it outtttt!

"Seobaby? I like it." Seohyun giving an assuring smile.

"Sorry is it really ok?" Yoona ask to make sure. 

"Yes Yoongie I am sure calling you this is okay right?" Seohyun asked. 

"Yes its perfectly fine and I love it thanks Seobaby." Yoona and Seohyun totally forgot that Hongyok was there beside them. 

"Ahem guys I'm still here." Hongyok getting their attention. 

"Oh oops sorry I got so lost when I saw an angel." Yoona giving Seohyun a wink. 

Hongyok's thought- Oh so what Yoona wanted me to help is this huh? She like Seohyun but....I like her...I like Yoona...I will do anything now its win or lose. 

Seohyun's thought- She called me Seobaby omg what do i do I have to control myself. God help me. 

"Should we go?" Yoona ask the two still standing spacing out. 

"Ok" HyunYok said. 

..........

The three were on the street walking home since their homes are in one direction. Yoona was walking in between HyunYok when she felt both her hand being held. She turn to her right where Seohyun was and smiled then she turn to her left where Hongyok is and does the same. When they arrive in front of Hongyok's home they bid goodbyes but before Hongyok enter her home she kiss Yoona's cheek. Yoona and Seohyun was shock at Hongyok's acrion. Hongyok ran into her house right after she kiss Yoona's cheek. 

"Ouuuuu maybe Hongyok like you." Seohyun deciding to break the silence. 

"Pishhh stop joking she is just a friend. How about you do you like me?" Yoona ask it so it would sound like a joke. 

"Yoona-ah who would like a flirt like you." Seohyun pretending to not have feelings.

"Seobaby doesmt love her Yoongie anymore." Yoona fake crying. 

"Yah! Yoongie stop already people are staring at us!" Seohyun feeling a bit embarrass. 

"Let them! You hurt me!" Yoona using her amazing act thanks to the acting club she was in. 

"Alright I love you Yoongie lets go." Seohyun giving up because more people were looking at the middle schoolers. 

"Yay she love me I love you more Seobaby." Yoona said back playfulbutbut she mean't it.

As Yoona and Seohyun were walking Yoona sneakily bring her hand to hold Seohyun's and she got it. Seohyun turn a little surprise and smile shyly. She blushed a little and Yoona notice it. Yoona smile that Seohyun blushed but soon they reach their house which is next to each other. They are neighbors; best yet is their room window and close so you can see what that person is doing. Yoona hesitate when they got there she gave Seohyun a hug and said goodbye then they both head to their own home.  

............

Seohyun currently just finish taking a shower and she went to her room to get dress. What she didn't know was Yoona had been waiting for her at her window and when she saw Seohyun get in the room she shouted, "Seobaby close your window first!" Seohyun realize she almost forgot and quickly close her window. When she was done getting into her night cloths she open her window and Yoona was still sitting there waiting. 

"Did you even take a shower yet?" Seohyun asked. 

"Nope." Yoona still staring at Seohyun. 

"Yoongieee go take a shower its late." Seohyun telling Yoona to go. 

"Wow I waited for 2 hours to just get this?" Yoona pouted. 

"2 hours? Omo Yoongie why?" Seohyun frown. 

"Waiting for you Ofc but you so mean telling me to go away just like that." Yoona did a big sigh so Seohyun would hear. 

"Why did you wait though did you need anything?" Seohyun curiously asked. 

"I want Seobaby to be with me." Yoona said cutely.

"What? Go take a shower!" Seohyun blushing furiously. 

"Hmmmm no goodnight?" Yoona asked with a frown. 

"Goodnight Yoongie I love you." Seohyun said quickly. 

"Oh goodnight Hmmmm should I just leave the window open." Yoona smirk as she pretend to take off her shirt showing a bit of her perfect abs.

"Yoongieeeee!" Seohyun scream as she close her window.

Yoona's thought- Keke that was cute. 

Yoona got done taking a shower and everything so she open her window again. She knew Seohyun always open her window at that time because Seohyun want fresh air. 

"Seobabyyy! I'm back!" Yoona shouted. Seohyun walk over to her window and shush Yoona. "Shhhh Yoongie people are asleep already." 

"Ok goodnight don't sleep tight hope the bed bug bites." Yoona close her window quickly before she get yell at from Seohyun. 

Seohyun blushed once again. She went to sleep and that blight she dreamed of Yoona. 

..............

Yoona got up early and get ready fast then she quickly went over to Seohyun's house. She knock on the door and just as expected Seohyun opened the door for her. "Ready?" Yoona smiled. "Yeah lets go." Seohyun answer with the same amount of smile. They walked to school after but they picked up Hongyok first. 

.............

YoonHyun got to Hongyok's house and waited for her. "Ok guys lets go I am hungry." Hongyok said smiling widely. 

"Yeah I am hungry too." Yoona pretend a pout to Seohyun which Hongyok got a little jealous. 

"Yah! You two we literally just ate breakfast." Seohyun said a little bit 'mad'. 

"I skip my breakfast because I waited for one baby to get ready her name is Seobaby." Yoona chuckled when she saw Seohyun blushed. 

"Aish then lets go unless you aren't hungry." Seohyun said and walk ahead. 

They were walking when Hongyok move to the middle and held Yoona's hand. Seohyun was a little disappointed when she didn't get to hold Yoona's hand but she pushed that away. The three soon arrived at their school and saw the others there. As usual YulSic was bickering about nonsense stuff and this time was about nicknames. 

"YAH! I AM NOT ICE!" Jessica yelled at Yuri. 

"Ice! Ice! ICE!" Yuri kept chanting until someone stop her. 

"Yah! Imma tell Auntie you are bullying an innocent girl!" V said as he cover Yuri's mouth. 

"What! Ok..." Yuri stop when she heard her mom in the sentence. 

"Thanks V you are much more better than that Charcoal." Jessica smile sweetly. 

Yuri's thought- Why is it always that smile to him I want to see it too wayyy better than that ice face you have all the time you see.

Yoona shook her head at seeing her friend Yuri being such a kid and walk over to them. "Yo wassup?" Yoona asked. 

"Great." Yuri said plainly like a dying person. 

"Why so deadly?" Yoona asked further. 

"Because that Ice and that monkey wouldn't let me talk to Krystal." Yuri answer back still monotone. 

"Oh its ok you got to talk to Jessica at least." Yoona said teasingly. 

"That ice? You gotta be kidding me." Yuri scoffed. 

"Yah! I think you are just using Krystal to get to talk to her so why not just be friendly." Taeyeon join in the conversation. 

"Hmmmm I'll think about ." Yuri said as her gaze was now on VSica and she felt a little hurt when she see Jessica giving V sweet smiles. 

"See that is totally obvious so stop hiding it." Sooyoung who is just walking in." 

The four legend was still talking about Yuri but somehow the table turned. "Hey Young what about them? Who do you like?" Yuri wriggled her brows. 

"They are both nice buy my eyes are always on one and its Seobaby." Yoona smile. 

Hongyok heard it and she got a little mad so she walked over and back hug Yoona. "Babe lets go eat." Hongyok said which shocked everyone. Yuri gave Yoona a 'thought you said Seohyun' look. Yoona look back and have a look 'I also don't know what she is doing too but it is Seohyun'. 

Before Yuri can talk through her eyes again Yoona was dragged by Hongyok to cafeteria. "Hey slow down! Where is Seobaby?" Yoona ask not seem to care much about earlier.

"She is coming gosh do you like her why always asking about her." Hongyok getting more angry. 

"Ok fine I like Seohyun that's why!" Yoona  out loud which caught the whole cafeteria attention plus Seohyun who just got into the cafeteria. 

Yoona turn around and saw Seohyun with a shock face. "Seohyun I mean it when I say I like  I mean I love you. I lobe you Seohyun." Yoona said as she look directly at Seohyun. 

"Yoona...I love you too." Seohyun smiled and Yoona was smiling wider. 

Hongyok saw and heard all of it so she ran . Seohyun told Yoona to follow Hongyok and Yoona she told Seohyun to not do anywhere though. 

................

YoonYok are now somewhere no one can see them. Hongyok was crying now but Yoodon't know why. Hongyok finally  Yoona that she like Yoona which explain why she was so clingy but Hongyok's next action was more shocking. She kiss yoona. Yoona froslze for 2 sec but pulled back and told Hongyok she can't she love Seohyun and that's all with that Yoona left to find Seohyun. "Yoona! Its not over!" Yoona heard Hongyok yelled to her before she disappeared in the corner. 

...........

I follow my heart so I am sorry if I can't love you. It's now or never because one second can change a life time. 

.........

A/N: Hello readers I finally updating this one haha let's see what will happen to them shall we well hope you enjoyed. Subscribe and upvote comment if necessary.