Day 3 continue

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

"EVERYONE WE ARE TOGETHER!" Taeyeon and Tiffany came in shouting with happiness. 

"Congrats my midget friend you finally found her." Yuri said and hug Taeyeon. 

"Thanks for being there all these years that I was in depression dude." Taeyeon said to Yuri. 

"Alright what should we do? Krystal asked excitedly. 

"We....go sightseeing!" Yuri said and drag everyone out. 

........

The day came to an end and night quickly cover up. Suddenly Hongyok and Mook appear in front of everyone. 

"Hey guys miss us?" Mook said teasingly.

"Sure we miss you guys." Yoona said and smile. Hongyok was looking at her hand that was interlock with Seohyun. Since she is still kinda drunk from drinking in the car she went up to them and about to slap Seohyun. Yoona went infront of Seohyun. She look at Hongyok and felt bad that she was the cause of that. 

"MOVE I WANT TO SLAP HER FOR BEING IN THE WAY!" Hongyok said and try to move Yoona...but Yoona is known as Him Yoona she is stronger. 

"No don't hurt her.....hurt me instead." Yoona said and stand firm infront of Seohyun. 

"Do you love her that much?" Hongyok ask while crying. 

"I love her and only her no one else. Don't try to hurt her." Yoona said in a cold tone. Hongyok got mad and went crazy hitting Yoona everywhere until Mook took her away. 

......

"Hongyok!" Mook shouted when Hongyok and herself is out of sight. 

"Why? Mook why do she love her more?" Hongyok ask with tears. 

"The heart does what it does. Hongyok please stop this nonsense." Mook said with sad eyes. 

"You DONT KNOW HOW HURT I AM!" Hongyok shouted.

"OF COURSE I KNOW BECAUSE I AM HURT MORE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL HIDING MY FEELINGS FOR 12 YEARS!" Mook exploded after she was cornered with no choice. 

"Mook....I am sorry...what should I do?" Hongyok ask weakly. 

"....move on." Mook said and hugged Hongyok. 

"Thank you babe." Hongyok said and it shock Mook. 

"W-what did you say?" Mook ask again to make sure she heard it right.

"Thank you babe." Hongyok repeat louder this time. 

"Babe? What?" mook said shock. 

"Yes you thank you." Hongyok said and hugged Mook. 

.......

"Hey Krystal." Amber said. 

"What!" Krystal said harshly. She just fought with Kai. 

"Whoa geez girl I just said hey." Amber said and put her hands up like she surrendered.  

"Well hi!" Crystal said and slammed her phone on the table. 

"Calm down Krys. Why are you even mad?" Amber asked and observed Krystal's face. 

"I fought with Kai alright!" Crystal exclaimed and cover her face crying. 

"Hey...princess...stop crying...what was the fight about?" Amber asked even if it hurt she still did. 

"He...likes someone else...so I got mad and shouted at him and yea." Krystal mumbled. 

"Oh...HAHAHAHA!" Amber started laughing out loud. 

"Why are you laughing?" Krystal asked and glare at Amber. 

"You are so cute! Haha you guys aren't even dating." Amber said and cover . 

"Yea...we weren't even dating." Krystal scoffed and walked away. Amber followed. 

"Sorry I mean its useless to cry over something that was never yours in the beginning right?" Amber said and her brow. 

'Pish useless to cry over something that was never yours what a joke Am you should give yourself those advice.' Amber thought in her head and her smile faded. 

"Ya! Aren't you suppose to cheer me up why are you frowning!" Krystal shouted. 

"Ok ok Haha sorry seeing you crying for someone else hurt me." Amber said and realize her mistake. 

"What?" Krystal asked.

"I...I m..mean I am your bestfriend right? So it hurt m..me..." Amber said and look toward the floor. 

"Aweeee you are so cuteeee!" Krystal suddenly exclaimed. 

"Haha dont cry anymore ok?" Amber said with a sad face.

"If only he was as caring as you.." Krystal said. 

"Then...be mine and I will care for you like you have never been cared for before. Be mine and I will show you what you missed out on. Be mine and I will love you infinite times more than what the world would ever give you. All of this for you if you would ever be mine." Amber didn't realize she had just said her thoughts out loud. 

"What?" The second time Krystal had asked what. 

"I...i mean uhhhh ughhhh my stupid mouth aishh!" Amber scold herself. 

"Would you really do all that if I was yours?" Krystal said. 

"Even more." Amber answered without knowing. 

"Ok I will be yours." Krystal mumbled shyly. 

"Ok...wait WHAT YOU WILL? OH MY GODDD!" Amber shouted in happiness and jumped around said i love Krystal everywhere.

......

"Seem like the llama confess." Taeyeon said and kiss Tiffany. 

"Maybe I should do mine too." the rest said the rest as in Sunny, and Sooyoung. 

"Yuri will you?" Tiffany asked smirking. 

"Never in my life i will love that cold ice block." Yuri said and walked away but little did she know a girl who just came out of the bathroom heard it. 

'Fine then never in my life I will love you dark charcoal monkey!' Jessica thought and ran to her room. 

........

After two hours Yuri was in the kitchen cooking. She made the best foods because she had a celebration. 

"Tonight all this foods for the existing couples! Last long for you all!" Yuri said and cheer loudly. All the couples smiles and thank her. Sitting beside of Yuri was Taeny and beside them was SooHyo then SunMin then YoonHyun and Kryber lastly Jessica sat furtherest away from Yuri. 

SooHyo was made during their dance session where they accidently fell and kiss. When Sooyoung confess Hyoyeon said yes since she had an eye for Sooyoung sonce the beginning.

SunMin happened when hyomin was on Sunny's back. And she asked if one day she can't be there for Hyomin giving her a piggyback ride what would she do. And hyomin answer she would find sunny. sunny then put her down and confess. With saying "Then let me be the one to help you up when you fall and let me be the one to carry you if you can't walk. Let me be the one to be there for you when you need someone. Lastly let me be the one in you heart." with that Hyomin cried hardly and agreed. 

"Aye captain we all have a lover where is yours?" Taeyeon purposely said it. 

"Mine? Not here yet maybe or never." Yuri said the last word quietly. 

"Awe what about Hyuna she seem like she love you so much." Yoona teased. 

"Stop. Right there dont even start." Yuri said. 

"Jessica what about you?" Tiffany teased too. 

"Soon I guess." Jessica answer lifelessly. 

"Why dont you two just date I ship it! YulSic!" Sooyoung shouted. 

The two just stayed quiet because deeply inside they both knew who their heart beat for. The night went by as a happy family. 

.......

A/n: Ok I finally finish this ten years chapt. Jkjk Hehe but here you all lets see what will  in the next chapt.