Day 2 pt.1

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

Yuri woke up earlier than normal just to prepare for the others. Yuri took out some food and began to cook. After a while in the kitchen one by one the others starts to wake up and wait for the delicious food of no other one than Kwon Yuri. Breakfast was done but one person was missing and it's Jessica. 

"That Ice isn't up yet?" Yuri asked. 

"No she won't wake up at all." Krystal said as she don't want to be punch. 

"Someone should go wake her up." Taeyeon said. 

"NOT ME!" Sunny, Hyomin, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Krystal, Tiffany and Amber said at the same time. 

"Why?" Yoona asked and hugged Seohyun. 

"Because we don't want to be punch in the face." Tiffany said and hid behind Taeyeon. 

"Yuri....why don't you go wake her up." Sooyoung said as a payback for letting the other girls go along. 

"Why me!? Never mind I know but if you guys hear like fighting then come right away." Yuri said and head to the room.

.....

Yuri opened the door to the Jungs room. She poke her head in and saw a sleeping angel....of devil. Yuri smile to herself as she walked closer to the sleeping beauty. Yuri stared at her face for a little and smile admiring the pretty and cute face sleepi soundly and she wonder how could a person this cute be so mean. Slowly Yuri shakes Jessica and called her name. 

"Yah Jessica wake up." Yuri gently said in her most gentle voice. 

"Mmmmm Soojung go away!" Jessica shouted still sleeping. 

"Jessica get up breakfast is ready now get up before I kiss you!" Yuri said this time but only saw Jessica pulling the blanket to cover herself and yelled. 

"Aishhhh go away Soojung before I punch you!" Yuri laugh and lean forward. 

"Try to punch me then sweetie." Yuri smirked as she said those word and she herself didn't know why she would say those words. 

Jessica had enough and punch Yuri's face and finally opened her eyes to only see a Yuri with a bloody nose. "Omo Yuri! I'm sorry I thought you were Krystal..." Jessica said and suddenly the ground look pretty to her. 

Yuri smirked and pulled Jessica face up then kissed her gently of course and passionately. After awhile Yuri pulled away and Jessica confuse on why she didn't push or pull away and this is her first kiss! Yuri smiled widely wiped her nose. Jessica who is just coming back to reality finally stood up and slap Yuri's cheek. 

"What was that for you jerk?" Jessica at the verge of crying.

"I told you I would kiss you and payback for giving me a bloody nose." Yuri said still smiling though she was hurt seeing how Jessica will cry. 

"You stole my first kiss...you ." Jessica said coldly. 

"That...was your first kiss?" Yuri asked feeling happy that she took Jessica's first kiss. 

"Yes you idiot I hate you?!" Jessica shouted this time and starts hitting Yuri.

Yuri didn't know what to do so she hugged Jessica. "Hey I am sorry ok you can hit me however you want later and anything you want but for now let's go downstairs and eat before the others think you killed me. Plus I am really sorry I will do anything." Yuri said and kissed Jessica's forehead. 

Deep inside Jessica felt that this was just right and perfect the peace and love wait love? Jessica thought and she want to stay that way for longer but the warmth was gone but travels to her hand instead. Yuri flashed her a smile and dragged her down to join the others. As soon as both of them get closer to the dining room Yuri let go and became cold. Jessica was left puzzle. 

"Whoa you guys came in one piece that is just amazing Yuri." Yoona said as she was stunned and saw the little holding hand and she is the only one who saw it. 

"Shut up Yoong that Ice gave me a bloody nose." Yuri said and sat down. 

"Really? Unnie you should stop punching." Krystal said this time. 

"She deserves it for ruining my SLEEP!" Jessica said as she empathize the word Sleep. She remember to hit and kill the black monkey later like what the black monkey promise. 

Everyone settle down on the large table and started eating. The atmosphere was so awkward for the 'guys' since they are all sitting next to the person they like. Suddenly Tiffany stood up and accept a call. Yuri saw how Taeyeon frown so she guess it must be Nickhun who called Tiffany. After a while Tiffany came back with a wide smile. 

"Did Nick call you?" Jessica's asked in English.

"Yea he even said I love you too!" Tiffany exclaimed back.

"That's good at least you can talk to him unlike me I can't talk to V at all." Jessica said.

"Awwww Jessi don't be sad just ask for his number from Yuri." Hyomin said.

"Like she would that black monkey." Jessica scoffed.

"Oh yeah did you guys know that Eunjung ask me to a movie date!" Hyomin shouted happily. Sunny stood up this time and excuse herself. 

"Omg really! Kai also asked me too should we go on a double date?" Krystal jumped up and down of excitement. 

This time Amber stood up and excuse herself with the saying I am full. Slowly one by one the 'guys' left now only Yuri was left eating with the girls. She want to go away when Jessica talked about V but she can't because she is the host and it's not polite to leave your guests. 

Finally everyone finished and Yuri was happy because she will not have to listen to all those compliments Jessica give to V. After cleaning the dishes she left to find the others who left during the middle of eating. Yuri saw Yoona and Seohyun giggling and saw Yoona's naughty hand going up Seohyun's thigh. 

"Ahem! Yoona have you seen the others?" Yuri interrupted them from going further. She can see how red the two become. Yuri smirked with a victory grin when she knows she had stop them from their sweet time. 

Yoona excuse herself to go with Yuri and when they were out of sight Yoona said more like shout, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR UNNIE I ALMOST GET TO KISS HER AGAIN!" Yoona surely didn't sound happy. 

"Well I should stop you two because I don't want my mom to know or your mom duh!" Yuri said back and this time Yoona shut up at the mention of her mom. 

"Last time I saw the others was at the pool." Yoona said with her head down.

"Let's go join them." Yuri said and dragged Yoona with her. But before they could even step feet out the door.....Yuri got another punch.....from no other than....Jessica Jung. 

"Black monkey you ain't going anywhere! Don't try to escape!" Jessica said loud and grabbed Yuri's ear then all of sudden Yuri knew they were in the room...doors lock.

' I'm dead.' Yuri thought in her head as she stare at Jessica.

Jessica started hitting Yuri and slaps everywhere. Yuri is trying her best to protect herself but it's no use when she gave her word to Jessica. 'Just some new bruises I guess.' Yuri thought as she is slowly giving up on trying to protect.

"Yah ICE ISNT IT ENOUGH YET? IM ACHING EVERYWHERE NOW! MY POOR BEAUTIFUL BODY ALWAYS GETTING BRUISES BY THE ICE!" Yuri dramatically cry.

"Aishhhh this black monkey do you want me to kill you instead? All these doesn't equal up to what you stole!" Jessica said and starts hitting again. Yuri left with no choice now so she close the gap between them and hugged Jessica tight. 

"Ok ok I know I took it but who would know it's your first kiss despise how you are so pretty and cute. I am sorry ok now stop hitting me because I am sure all this and those words you say to me hurt more than just taking that damn kiss." Yuri bursted out after holding it in for so long.

"......"

Yuri didn't hear anything from the girl in front of her but moments later she heard sobs. Yuri start to panic and pulled away to look at Jessica to see what happened. The scene when she pulled away broke her heart and she just want to comfort her but she doesn't know how. She then remember how her mom would calm her by wiping off her tears and kiss her eyes then her forehead. Yuri didn't know what happened but her mind went on its own and did all those steps soon she heard nothing but silence then she notice she was still hugging the lad.

"Sorry...uhh...yea....feeling better yet?" Yuri asked awkwardly.

"Yea much better...thanks." The last word was a whisper but Yuri could hear it.

"If so I will go now we have been gone for quite long now haha." Yuri chuckled and opened the door. They both walked out and Yuri again became cold. Jessica is beginning to think Yuri is bipolar because she is hot then she is cold she is nice then mean she confuse Jessica so much.

..........

A/N: Day 2 not over yet! Wait for next on part two let's see if this week they will be closer or further apart! Thanks for reading and sorry for errors.