Day 3-Weird

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

The night slowly came to an end and the sun woke Taeyeon up. She was so tired from the night before and so she left to the kitchen forgetting she only have a t-shirt and shorts on. 

"That's y." Taeyeon heard a noise. 

"Nayeon why are you still here." Taeyeon answer coldly. 

"I am waiting for Hyuna." Nayeon said. 

"Ok enjoy." Taeyeon said and left the kitchen. 

Taeyeon got to the balcony saw Tiffany out there on the phone. 

"Come quickly I dont want to stay here much longer. Ok fast I miss you and that girl scare me." Taeyeon heard Tiffany said and she came to a conclusion that 'girl' must be her. 

Taeyeon turn and walk away. With tears falling on her face...she walk as fast as she could out the door but she forgot Tiffany could see her. 

"Oh Taeyeon good morning!" Tiffany said cutely. 

"Morning." Taeyeon said rather coldly. 

"Where are you going?" Tiffany asked. 

"Just down to the pond for fresh air." Taeyeon said but she face palm herself. 

"Wait im coming along." Tiffany said and ran down and within minute Tiffany was in front of Taeyeon. 

"Lets go." Tiffany said cheerfully. 

"Uhhhh ok." Taeyeon said and walk first. 

While they were walking Taeyeon felt her hand being hold. She turn around and saw Tiffany beside her. Tiffanybwas smiling so bright to her. 

'Stop it if you are planning to hurt me learn my life first.' Taeyeon thought as she acted as if she didn't care. 

"Taeyeon...later Nickhun is coming here is it ok?" Tiffany said. 

"Uhhhh yeah Ummmm Idk maybe you should ask Yuri its her place" Taeyeon answer. She let go of their hands when they reach the pond. Taeyeon dipped her feet into the pond and lay down. Moments later Tiffany lay beside her. 

"Tae who do you like?" Tiffany asked out of the blue. 

"I....like....sigh...no one." Taeyeon lied to avoid the pain. 

"You sure? Because...I heard you all yesterday." Tiffany slowly said. 

"I'm gonna go for a run so if you want to go back you can. Bye." Taeyeon said and got up and started running. 

'Sorry I can't hear your next words.' Taeyeon thought and ran away. 

.....

Tiffany smirked as soon as Taeyeon left. She took out her phone and call someone. 

"It works I will make her cry so much she is afraid to love." Tiffany smile and walk back to the house. 

'Oh no you are not Tiffany. Get close to her and break her heart I will fu*cking kill you.' One person on the side who over heard the conversation thought and ran after Taeyeon. 

......

"Tiffany got back to the house and to her amaze Taeyeon was already there. Tiffany sent her an eye smile but Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walk away. 

"Tae! Wait for me." Tiffany said and follow Taeyeon. 

"Dont fall for it Taeng." Yuri said when she walked pass Taeyeon. 

"Thanks for the information." Taeyeon said and left the house once again. 

"TAEYEON!" Tiffany shouted. 

"Tiffany before you break a heart look further maybe you will see the reason." Taeyeon said and continue walking away. 

'Before you break a heart look further.' Tiffany repeated in her head. 

"Who cares a player like you need to be play." Tiffany said. 

She followed Taeyeon and there they are at the pond again. 

"Is this like your favorite place or what." Tiffany ask and sat beside Taeyeon. 

"Yea. I use to come here with her." Taeyeon said and realize she shouldn't have said that. 

"Her? Who is her?" Tiffany ask curiously. 

"No one." Taeyeon said and close her eyes. She suddenly felt something on her lips only to open her eyes and meet Tiffany's eyes. 

"Stop please. Whatever you are thinking just please stop." Taeyeon said with a voice almost like a cry. 

"But Taeyeon I think I like you." Tiffany 'shyly' said. 

"Dont if you just plan on hurting me you already did." Taeyeon said and stood up. 

"I am not trying to hurt you...I just want to love you." Tiffany said putting her acting skills to work. 

"Bye Tiffany. Nickhun just got here by the way." Taeyeon said with tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"But..." Tiffany started but Taeyeon was already too far to hear her. 

"Aishhh its ok Tiffany Nickhun is here now put you plan to work. 

..........

When Tiffany got back she saw Nickhun sitting in the living room. She went straight to him and sat on his laps. 

"Hey babe where did you go?" Nickhun asked. 

"Oh I had some business to finish so I went for a little." Tiffany said obviously a lie but doesn't count since Nickhun already knows. 

"Give me a kiss I miss you so much." Nickhun said and pluck his lips out. Tiffany kissed him when she saw Taeyeon looking at them. 

"Lets go to the room." Tiffany said and pulled Nickhun with her. They didn't do anything in there they just plan on what to do next. 

.......

5pm and Tiffany hasn't came out of the room. Taeyeon was hurting. She knew she shouldn't have like Tiffany. She was once broken again. 

The more Taeyeon thought of this the more her anger boils. Moments later everyone heard loud crashing noises. Yuri ran to the living room only to see Taeyeon in a mess. 

"YURI! WHY! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!" Taeyeon shouted. 

At this moment everyone was in the living room including Tiffany and Nickhun. 

"Taeng calm down she isn't worth your tears." Yuri said to comfort Taeyeon. 

"No Yuri I can't everytime I see the pond I see her. Everytime I see her I see her again." Taeyeon said confusing the girls who didn't know about Taeyeon. 

"I know Taeyeon and I know how much ou have been through but SOME *oles here doesn't even care to look at you before acting." Yuri said with anger and glare at Tiffany. 

"I miss her Yuri I miss her. I just miss her...She looks just like her...but why her heart is not like her's!" Taeyeon said with tears streaming down. 

"Dont worry Taeyeon you will be fine. NICKHUN YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS PLACE NOW GET OUT NOW OR I WILL CALL THE COPS!" Yuri shouted making Nickhun leave quickly. 

"I ing hate you too Tiffany. For breaking Taeyeon more than she was already." Yuri said again and close the door after Nickhun left. 

"Yuri stop dont hate her. I deserves it because I was a player she probably is just afraid to be play by a player like me." Taeyeon said and wipe her tears. 

"But Tae-ah she is a jerk." Yuri being stubborn and said back. 

"I know but what if the person you love do this to you? I am sure you would also forgive her because love is all that cloud your mind and you just can't hate them. That's when you know you love them too much." Taeyeon said and walk away. 

"Oh and dont follow me." Taeyeon said before she left the house. 

.........

'Yes! Success!' Tiffany thought. 

Tiffany walk out the house and knew exactly where Taeyeon went so she followed. 

......

"Taeyeon..." Tiffany said. 

"Go away...Stephanie...stop haunting meeeee!" Taeyeon shouted and cover her ears. 

"No Taeyeon its Tiffany." Tiffany said and she was curious about the girl name Stephanie. 

"No Taeyeon you are having an illusion Stephanie is dead....Tiffany hates you...stop lying to yourself! Go away!" Taeyeon shout in fear and anger. 

Tiffany went up and hug Taeyeon. Assuring Taeyeon that she is not having an illusion. 

"Taeyeon you aren't having an illusion. Its really me I am sorry about earlier. Let me explain." Tiffany said and calm Taeyeon down. 

"You have 2 minutes." Taeyeon said coldly. 

"Ok when I first came here you caught my eyes...but I heard that you four were players so I didn't want to be hurt...I heard from someone that you change because of a girl who look like you fiancé...that's when I decided to test you....I ask Nickhun to help me he already have a girlfriend...this morning when you heard me on the phone I want on the phone with him and all that I said was not true...and when I said I think im falling foe you I really am." Tiffany said. 

"You still have 10sec." Taeyeon said out of the blue. And Tiffany smile.

"I love you Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany said and kiss Taeyeon. 

"You went over 2 minutes babo you need to be faster next time." Taeyeon said and smile like a dork.

"Tae who is Stephanie?" Tiffany ask curiously. 

"My ex-fiancé." Taeyeon said in a monotone. 

"What happened?" Tiffany ask again. 

"Her stupid friend was jealous she got me and plan a plot to make her seem like she got into an accident...she looks like you Tiffany...when I saw you I saw her in you...that smile is the same. That voice is the same. That face is the same. That cute laugh is the same. That attitude is the same. When we come here...we would come to this pond. Each of us threw our ring into this pond saying we owe this place. The place where we met and last time together. She was my everything so after her death I dated her friend and made her suffer. I became a player and  her heart and that friend is Nayeon." Taeyeon said lastly. 

"So that is why you hated Nayeon so much." Tiffany said. 

"Tiffany be my girlfriend I promise I will change maybe i already did and I will protect you forever." Taeyeon said hoping Tiffany would agree. 

"Im already you girlfriend." Tiffany said and kiss Taeyeon again. 

........

Chapter 11 preview

"EVERYONE WE ARE TOGETHER!"

"Don't hurt her...hurt me instead."

"Move on already!" 

"Be mine.."

"This is a happy family."

Chapter 12 preview

"The time I spent with you people may say im wasting it...but no I am using it to be with you as much as I can.." 

"Dont leave me..."

"I will wait no matter what." 

"I will stay here until you come back." 

"We can only be friends." 

"Bye." 

........

A/n: Hi guys! So I thought maybe I should give a hint of what will happen the next two chapters. Dont cry YALL the story is a mystery.