Impossible

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

Its been a week since YoonSeoYok confessions. As for Yuri she is still trying hard to get close with Krystal. What bothers Yuri most is what her friends had said to her last week. She only start an argument with Jessica because she wants to talk to Jessica. 

"Jessica please I want to talk to Krystal only for awhile." Yuri pleaded again for the 10th time today. 

"No what do you want her to talk about?" Jessica crossed her arms.

"Why would I tell you. Evil ice." Yuri said which Jessica glared at her. 

"I got a new name for you black monkey." Jessica smiled. 

"I like that..." Yuri rubbing her chin and nodded her head. 

"Whatever I'm going." Jessica said and turn around to leave. 

"Wait but..." Yuri didn't finish when a flying shoe hit her face.

"Ouchhhh! What was that for ICE!" Yuri shouted as she cover her nose.

"You talk too much so zip it." Jessica said in English. 

 "Just because you know English doesn't mean you can beat me!" Yuri yelled as she saw blood coming out. 

'Aishhhh am I cursed or what.' Yuri thought in her head. 

"Unnie? Unnie? Are you ok?" The girl wave her hand infront of Yuri's face. 

"Oh yes hehe what do you need?" Yuri asked as she forgot about her nose. 

"Ummmm your nose is bleeding..." The girl shyly gave Yuri a handkerchief. 

"Oh yes haha I forgot about it thanks. What is your name?" Yuri asked. 

"I am Mook. A transfer student." Mook said as she bowed a bit. 

"Mook...Mook Oh MY ARE YOU THAT NEW STUDENT I AM SUPPOSE TO SHOW AROUND?" Yuri shouted in shock. 

"Yes you must be Yuri right?" Mook asked. 

"Ok sorry about earlier that Ice will pay." Yuri said a bit mad. 

"Who is the Ice?" Mook asked innocently. 

"A lovely pretty girl who is a princess but have a cold expression called Ice Princess." V came and said the opposite of what Yuri was going to say. 

"Lovely? PISHHH stop kidding me please." Yuri scoffed. 

"Whatever where is Jessica?" V asked. 

"I don't know probably throwing shoes to people who talks too much." Yuri rolled her eyes. 

"I'm telling auntie." V said before leaving. 

'How am I the monkey when I'm sure he is.' Yuri thought.

..........

 Yuri showed Mook around the school and seem like they became closer. Yuri was walking down the hall when she saw two familiar figures. Jessica linked her arm with V's and they were talking happily. Yuri doesn't know why but he felt pain in her heart. 'Why can't you treat me like you treat him...' Yuri thought but stop when she remembers Mook is still there. 

"This school is amazing but I want to meet people." Mook said. 

"Oh it's lunch time we can go eat and I will introduce you to my friends." Yuri smiled. 

.........

In the lunchroom Jessica was sitting in between Krystal and V, Tiffany and Taeyeon sat on the other side across from Jessica and Krystal, Hongyok sat next to Tiffany across from V. Yoonhyun was sitting together  at the end of the table followed by Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Sunny and Hyomin sat across from one another. Yuri didn't see Amber though so she asked, "Where is that llama Am?" Everyone look at her and Tiffany said, "We don't know she was here earlier then just disappear." Yuri was just puzzling but she remembered and said, "Oh yeah guys this is Mook she just transferred from Thailand. Mook that is Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hongyok, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, V, Krystal, Sunny, Hyomin, and lastly that Ice." Yuri said and got a glare from Jessica. 

"Nice to meet you all please take care of me." Mook bowed. 

"Mook? Ok stop pretending you don't know me haha it will be out anyways bestie." Hongyok smiled and hugged Mook. 

"Ok haha. Yes Hongyok is my best friend since forever so hurt her I will hurt you hehe." Mook laugh but Yoona stiffen. 

"That is nice well welcome Mook to YOONYULTAESOO stupid club. Well only that black monkey is stupid." Jessica said coldly. 

"Hey you Ice you aren't any better!" Yuri shot back. 

"Shut up before I stand up." Jessica glared. 

"Why should I it's not like I am afraid of you Ice." Yuri said.

Before Yuri knew it she already got hit in the face by a shoe again. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Yuri asked in pain.

"I told you to shut up before I stand up." Jessica calmly went back to her seat. 

"Aishhhhh now it is bleeding again! Why do I always get injured when I meet this ICE!" Yuri shouted and reach for napkins. 

"Yul stop teasing her then if you don't want to get hurt." Taeyeon said like a mom. 

"I will try mom haha." YOONYULTAESOO started laughing when Yuri said that and the others just stares. 

"What is so funny about what Yuri said?" Tiffany asked. 

"Ummmm secret between only us four hehe." Sooyoung trying to control her laughter. 

"Stupid." Jessica said loudly. 

Yuri stared at her but it didn't scared her. "V can I try that?" Jessica said pointing to the kimbap in V's lunch box. 

"Ofc say Ah." V said and feeder Jessica. 

"Are they together?" Mook asked. 

"You guys keep eating I want to go somewhere I can't eat anymore because of a certain ICE AND MONKEY." Yuri said and walked out. 

YOONSOOTAE watched as they saw their best friend walking away they were sad that their friend is hurting. They stood up to find Yuri and told the others to continue eating. Yoona didn't forget to kiss Seohyun before she leave though which left a fuming Hongyok.

"She is the one that you told me about isn't it? And she is the one Yoona is dating." Mook whispered to Hongyok and got a nod. 

Mook just shook her head at her best friend too.

.............

Yuri opened the door to the roof. She saw Amber sitting at the edge of the building so she went beside Amber. "Why are you up here?" Yuri asked. 

"I just want time alone." Amber answer.

"Oh what is your problem that cause you to sit up here?" Yuri asked again. 

"Love really is cruel it just choose whoever but it won't let you love." Amber said sadly. 

"True sometimes I think it's impossible to fall for that person but you can't lie nothing is impossible." Yuri said slowly. 

"It's Jessica unnie isn't it." Amber asked. 

"Yes." Yuri sigh. 

"It's ok falling for the Jungs is not surprising. Though it definitely hurt." Amber said.

"You like Krystal?" Yuri asked. 

"Yes but I know she only like me as a friend that is why I can only be her best friend and protect her like that. Now I can't protect her much because she told me she like this guy name Kai." Amber holding back her tears. 

"Pal we are on the same boat Jessica seem to like V a lot she talks to him so sweet but to me she just talk with hatred." Yuri look down. 

"This is so impossible how did we fall for the Jungs when we know it is impossible to love them." Yuri and Amber both said.

"Nothing is impossible if you make it possible because right now not only you two are in that boat count me in." Taeyeon said. 

"Count me too." Sooyoung said second.

"I already got my girl but I tell you nothing is easy because I have to be careful most of the time Hongyok still wouldn't let go." Yoona sigh. 

"Poor Yoong and Taeng what do you mean you are on the same boat? You too Soo." Yuri asked.

"Hwang isn't easy to love either. Especially when she is falling hard for a guy. Nickhun." Taeyeon said sadly. 

"Kim is all Kim this mean?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Ummmm I'm a Kim and I am not mean." Taeyeon said. 

"NOT mean haha but yeah Hyoyeon just ignore me like I am some air. She is so close to Nicole." Sooyoung said with the same amount of sadness. 

"Don't worry guys add me in that boat Hyomin is too oblivious too." Sunny suddenly said. 

"Welcome to the boat Sunny we are the broken hearts." Yuri said. 

"Hyomin doesn't know that I like her I guess being friends for too long she can't have feelings for me now. She always fangirl over Eunjung now this is so sad." Sunny joining the broken heart team. 

"This is IMPOSSIBLE." All of them said.

...........

A/N: Poor them right? I hope they turn the impossible to possible. Well here is it I just thought haven't update this yet so I did. Thank you for all the readers.