Day 1

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

"Ahhhhh this place is so nice!" Krystal exclaimed as soon as she step foot in the cabin. 

"Guys! Who wants to go with me we are out of stock!" Yuri shouted as she look in the fridge. 

"What! Yul you were suppose to always put food here now what am I going to eat." Shikshins Soo and Yoong said in unison. 

"That is why we will go buy some." Yuri snickered. 

"Ok who will follow?" Yuri asked again after not receiving any respond. 

"Sice unnie you should go and learn how to pick out groceries." Krystal said. 

"Krys you know if I go you guys won't get food early because we always fight." Jessica complained.

"That is why you get along for once sheesshhh." This time Tiffany said. 

"Fine whatever if we don't come back after 6 meaning we probably crash the car somewhere." Jessica said in an annoyed tone. 

With that YulSic left to a nearby town to get their foods. As soon as they got into the car it went silent and no one talked. Yuri found it a bit weird so she the radio but she remember to go to a station Jessica like even if she hates it. Jessica who was getting ready to change the music Yuri is going to put on but to her amaze Yuri put on her favorites. 

"If you are tired you can sleep it was be an hour drive you know." Yuri said with a caring voice and she doesn't know why she is being so gentle when they are alone. 

"No I am fine." Jessica said coldly back. 

"Ok up to you then." Yuri just said but she was a bit hurt by Jessica's respond it hurt because she was being nice for once toward the girl but she get cold treatments. 

After like 10 minutes Yuri could feel that Jessica kept staring at her but she didn't want to turn or else her eyes will come in contact with Jessica's and it may be awkward. "Why I thought you like hard rock music? Why listening to ballad now?" Jessica asked curiously. 

"Well I just don't want to argue now since I am tired too and I know you princess is also tired." Yuri said oblivious of what she just said. 

"Oh.." Jessica felt a rush of blood boiling up her cheeks when she heard what Yuri said. 

'She said I'm a princess?' Jessica thought. 

Yuri was still driving when she saw that Jessica was beginning to get sleepy. She smile seeing how Jessica's head would drop and held back up. Yuri pull to the side of the road and took off her seat belt. She got up and lean over to Jessica side. Jessica open her eyes and saw Yuri up so close she was shocked and amuse by Yuri's soft gentle face. 

"What are you doing?" Jessica ask when she finally found her soul back. 

"This." Yuri said as she make sure the seat lean backward and Jessica and sleep properly. 

Jessica again felt another rush of blood to her cheeks. Yuri is already back on her side buckling up her seatbelt. Yuri then turn over to check on Jessica and saw that the ice already fell asleep again. Truth is jessicahas been staring at Yuri until Yuri turn to glance at her she quickly closed her eyes and pretend to sleep. 

After around another 30 minutes they arrived at the town. They arrived earlier than they thought probably because Yuri was driving so fast. Yuri turn over and saw Jessica still is sleeping she wanted to wake up the girl but she didn't want to either. Yuri stare at the girl's face sleeping safe and sound not realizing a smile found its why onto her face. She look at the time it show 3:40 so they can still get back before 6 she decided to let the princess sleep for another two hours or so. 

......

Back at the cabin......

"I am so hungry when are those two gon' get here." Sooyoung complained for the whatever times now. 

"Who knows I guess we should of never let those two go because by now who know they probably killed each other." Yoona turn this time. 

"You two would you please shut up?!" Taeyeon finally burst. 

"Ok...mom." YoonSoo said and merong to Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon got up from her seat and walk toward the other two. Despite her small figure she is pretty strong she grabbed each of the two's ears and twist it. Taeyeon finally let go after like what seem like eternity. The others were laughing their off when they saw how those two gaint is getting ripped by a midget. 

"Seobaby~~ why are you laughing along I am hurt here." Yoona pouted and Seohyun came to caress her ear. 

"Don't tease Taeyeon unnie then pabo." Seohyun innocently said. 

"Yeah don't mess with that leader there." Hyoyeon said as she walked away. Sooyoung followed her and tried to talk with her. 

"Ummmm Hyoyeon what kind of environment do you like to dance in the most?" Sooyoung ask hoping Hyoyeon would answer her for once. 

"Calm beautiful and perfect weather." Hyoyeon said as she look out the balcony. Yuri's cabin is big it's more like a house than a cabin or in other word a mansion. 

"Do you want to dance I know the perfect place." Sooyoung said hoping to hear a yes. 

"Sure this seem like a great place to dance for awhile." Hyoyeon said and smiled. Sooyoung's heart was pounding at a impossible rate because of that one smile.

Sooyoung lead the way for the two and they arrive at an open field. The sun was beginning to set and it was the best time of the day. Sooyoung took out her phone and an amplifier she connected the Bluetooth and put on a song. The song was I Got A Boy by SNSD. Sooyoung watched as Hyoyeon begin to dance the choreography of the song. Sooyoung stood up and join in dancing along as they move with the song. The sun add into the beautiful site it outline the two beautiful figure dancing and smiling. The song came to an end when they both collapse onto the ground. 

"That was amazing I didn't know you dance so well." Hyoyeon said smiling. 

"I dance with Yuri and Yoona a lot during our free time." Sooyoung said smiling back.

"Maybe we can dance together sometimes Amber is pretty good too not forgetting Nicole." Hyoyeon said and smile even more at the mention of Nicole. 

Sooyoung didn't say anything after because she was jealous. They stayed like that for awhile but soon fell into dreamland.

...........

Krystal was sitting on the couch texting on her phone when Amber plopped herself next to her. "Omg Amber stop you are heavy asf." Krystal said and push Amber away. 

"Come on who are you texting to have that big smile plaster on your face?" Amber said. 

"I am text Kai he said he wanted to come but his family is going to Jeju Island." Krystal said smiling like a teenager falling in love. 

"Oh ok Imma go out to the pool if you need anything find me there." Amber said coldly. She stood up and about to leave when Krystal pulled her wrist and she became unbalanced and fell on top of Krystal.

"Omo my eyes!" Yoona said loudly and laugh when she see how fast Amber got up and can see both of them blush. 

"Ummm Krystal let's go to the pool." Amber said and dragged Krystal out to the pool. 

KryBer is now out in the pool. An awkward atmosphere eloped between the two still shocked and embarrassed by the earlier event. "Sorry.." Amber said to break the silence. 

"No I should say sorry I was the one to pull you." Krystal said. 

"Nah anyways what time is it when will you unnie and Yuri come." Amber laugh. 

"It is 4:26 right now they are probably still shopping for foods." Krystal said

"Yea the weather here is nice." Amber said and lay her back onto the ground.

"Yeah it is." Krystal said before she fell asleep. 

Amber turned over and saw a sleeping Krystal so she got up and lift up Krystal bridal style and head to their share room. 

.......

After Taeyeon taught YoonSoo a lesson and went to her room. She took out a textbook and starts to scan through what they will be learning after this week. After awhile she went downstairs to get something and shoo her thirst away. When she got to the living room it was so quiet and peaceful.

'Where did everyone go?' Taeyeon thought as she grab a bottle of water and gulp it down. 

"Hey yeah I know I miss you too yea yea it's nice here yes I wish you were here ok bye ok see you next week." Taeyeon heard someone said and so she peeked and it was Tiffany. 

'She was probably talking to Nickhun.' Taeyeon thought and turn to leave. 

"Taeyeon where are you going?" Tiffany asked. 

"Oh I was about to go back into my room why?" Taeyeon asked coldly. 

"I don't know can I join you I am bored Nick had to leave and I don't know where the others went." Tiffany asked. 

'PISHHH so I am just a replacement for when he isn't here.' Taeyeon thought. 

"Sure I am just studying." Taeyeon said and walked first to her room.

The two are now in Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon sat down and put on her glasses and then she went straight to the book not bothering to talk to Tifany. 'Taeyeon look so cute while looking like this and focusing her glasses and hair down always pushing her glasses every now and then.' Tiffany thought. 

"Taeyeon why do you study on breaks?" Tiffany ask curiously. 

"Being president of the student council is not easy I have to learn before everyone." Taeyeon answer eyes still fix on the textbook. 

"Oh well at least put some spare time and have some fun it's not that hard." Tiffany said. 

"I have to get a good grade so I could get a scholarship to the best university in Seoul do you know how much that mean to me?" Taeyeon asked. 

"You are smart you come in first all the time just rest your brain alittle sometimes it's good." Tiffany said. 

"Haha a person with parents like you would never know an orphan like me." Taeyeon said bitterly but quietly. 

"Huh? Still you need to rest sometimes too." Tiffany kept saying. 

"I DONT ING NEED A REST OK!?" Taeyeon burst out. She doesn't know why probably because she heard Tiffany being sweet on the phone with Nickhun. 

"....." Tiffany didn't answer or say anything after. Minutes later Taeyeon heard soft sobs and turn around to see a crying Tiffany. 

Taeyeon felt guilty and stood up from her seat and walk toward the girl. "Hey I am sorry ok it's just I am stress." Taeyeon said not know what to do next. 

"No I am sorry I annoy you." Tiffany said. 

"No you don't annoy me I like your company you are right I need to rest." Taeyeon said as she walk and lay down on her bed. 

Tiffany wiped away her tears and stare at Taeyeon. "Idiot." Tiffany said and lay next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon swear her heart may pop out any second. 

"Let's sleep." Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon. 

'Oh what if she hears my heart.' Taeyeon panic. 

"Taetae your heart is beating so fast are you alright?" Tiffany ask caringly. 

"Yea I am fine it's usual so don't worry." Taeyeon said and try to calm herself down. 

"Taetae?" Tiffany ask again. 

"Hm?" Taeyeon answer. 

"Hug me." Tiffany said which Taeyeon can't do anything but hug her and they went into a deep slumber. 

..............

Sunny and Hyomin was taking a stroll around the place when they came upon a beautiful garden. Sunny picked a flower and gave it Hyomin. "Hyomin tell me if one day I am gone what would you follow?" Sunny suddenly ask. 

"I would find you and drag you with me again." Hyomin said. 

"Hmmm what if Eunjung and I are gone who would you find first?" Sunny asked again. 

"What is it with you Sunny asking weird questions." Hyomin ask ignoring the question. 

"I was just curious to see how deeply in love you are with her lol." Sunny trips to joke it off. 

"Then ofc I would find her first because she is my life." Hyomin said. 

"Ok that's good haha. The flowers here are pretty." Sunny said changing the subject to avoid being hurt. 

"Yea." Hyomin said. 

Sunny thought of doing something fun she pinch Hyomin's cheeks and merong her. "Catch me if you can." Sunny said and ran into the garden. 

"Yah! That is cheating!" Hyomin yelled and ran after Sunny.

"Haha come on catch me if you can." Sunny said as she starts to sing Catch Me if You Can by SNSD. 

Hyomin finally caught up and tackle Sunny down. They were wrestling until both of them were tired they decided to go back. Hyomin whine about being tired and ask a sunny to give her a piggy back ride. 

"Come on bunny I am tired please~~." Hyomin showing her puppy face. 

"Fine hop on." Sunny said and lower herself. 

Soon enough Sunny heard soft snores from the girl on her back and she just chuckle.

..........

Yoona and Seohyun are currently inside their shared room. Yoona kept bugging Seohyun for a kiss but Seohyun is mad right now. She saw a text from Hongyok. 

From Hongyok: 

When are you coming back baby come back I miss you.

Seohyun can't believe how shameless Hongyok could be and now she is sulking at Yoona for letting Hongyok do that. 

"Come on baby it's basically she is drunk so stop being mad at me I didn't even reply her." Yoona said pleading. 

"Still you should of do something to stop her from being all flirty like this to you." Seohyun said and crossed her arms. 

"Aweeee I will don't worry now don't be mad baby give me a kiss." Yoona said cutely. 

"Arghhh Yoongie stop it!" Seohyun raised her voice. 

"Oh...ok fine Imma sleep." Yoona frown and lay down turning the other way. 

Seohyun waited a little and when she realize Yoona wasn't talking anymore she turn to Yoona and saw a sulky Yoona. Seohyun died to turn Yoona to face her but the older one didn't budge. Seohyun tried her best and finally got Yoona to turn facing her and kiss her. Yoona tried her best to not respond but Seohyun's lips is what she can't stay mad at. 

"Pabo." Seohyun said. 

"What you were the one who got mad over this little thing." Yoona defended. 

"Whatever I am tired let's sleep." Seohyun said and hugged Yoona. The two soon knocked out. 

............

Yuri woke up and saw that Jessica is still asleep. She check the time and it show 5:17. They are really late now. Yuri woke Jessica up but got a punch. "OWWW!" Yuri shouted. 

Jessica woke up and felt guilty she thought it was Krystal. "Sorry..." Jessica said. 

Yuri just smiled to her and said, "That was pretty strong but we need to get going it will be 6 soon they will probably think we crash the car." 

Jessica nodded and they walked out to the store. 'She is so nice right now I wonder why.' Jessica thought as she tagged behind Yuri. 

The two were done shopping and we're currently at the check up line. The lady at the check up line smile to them and commented, "You guys are a cute couple." Both Yuri and Jessica blushed but they said thank you and left. 

After like an hour they got back to the cabin and notice that it was so quiet. "GUYS WE ARE HOME!!!" Yuri shouted but no answer. Jessica was kind of scared so she stayed close to Yuri. Yuri felt Jessica holding her shirt tightly so she held Jessica's hand. This once again sent a rush I'd blood toward Jessica's cheeks. Yuri knock on Taeyeon's door and moments later she heard the lock being unlock. 

"Oh Yuri and Jessica you are here." Taeyeon said and got out of her room. 

"Taeng where is the others why is it so quiet?" Yuri asked. 

"Tiffany is sleeping in my room as for the others I don't know probably somewhere or sleeping." Taeyeon said as she rubbed her eyes cutely. 

"Oh." Yuri said and went to all the rooms to only find Yoona, Seohyun, Amber, Krystal, Sunny, and Hyomin but she didn't see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. 

Everyone was downstairs when the door open showing Sooyoung carrying Hyoyeon. "Little help please?" Sooyoung said. 

"Aishhhh come on guys lets eat." Yuri said and went to make some food. After all of them are they were so tired and all of them went to their rooms or shared rooms and sleep right away. 

"NIGHT!!!" Sooyoung shouted as she turn off all the lights. 

"SHUT UP SOO MY SEOBABY IS SLEEPING!" Yoona shouted from their room. 

..........

A/N: haha ok I can finally update some of my stories anyways what do you think will happen during that one week? Feelings grow or hatred? Comment what you want! Thank you hoped you enjoyed. By the way please help Sones stream IGAB so it would reach 200mil views please and thank you I am grateful if you would!!"