Day 2 pt.2

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

When Yuri and Jessica walked out the first one to notice them was Tiffany. She saw the new fresh bruises on Yuri's face and arms but she didn't really care because it was normal. Then all of a sudden someone shouted through the house.

"YUL BABEEEEE!" When Yuri heard her name being called like that she ran and hid behind Jessica.

"Tae-ah where is my baby?" The conversation Taeyeon didn't want. 

"Hyuna how did you get here?" Taeyeon ask curiously.

"Hm? Well of course by car duh." Hyuna said and search around only to spot Yuri behind a girl.

"Well I don't think Yuri want you here you should go back." Taeyeon politely said.

"I WON'T YURI YOU IDIOT GET OVER HERE NOW!" Hyuna said with jealousy.

"Ok ok gosh why is everyone so scary now." When Yuri about to walk over she felt a pinch on her back. It was from Jessica. 

"Why didn't you tell me you are coming here especially with a girl?" Hyuna said.

"Hyuna I want a break ok plus don't you see I'm with a lot of friends not just one so can you go back and let my brain rest at least for now? Please?" Yuri asked nicely.

"Hmmmm what do I get in return?" Hyuna said rubbing her chin.

"Ummmm what do you want?" Yuri asked.

"I want...a kiss on the lips for 10 mins. Right here right now." Hyuna said and Yuri's face fell down.

"You gotta be kidding right?" Yuri said not believing it yet.

"What its not weird because we kissed before." Hyuna said and smirked.

"You bastard." Yuri mumbled and pull Hyuna in for a kiss. 

After the kiss Hyuna left with a smile on her face but someone in the room was left with a 'I will kill you' face. Moments later after Yuri's little drama Hyuna came back. 

"Why are you back?" Yuri asked.

"Well can I Ummmm stay here for tonight...I came alone and you know it's tiring plus it's dark out...I will go first thing in the morning." Hyuna said cutely. 

"Whatever just leave tomorrow. You can sleep with anyone BUT not me." Yuri empathize the words.

"Ok! Wait is that bruises? WHO DID THIS!" Hyuna shouted when she saw the bruises. 

"I did got a problem?" Jessica said and glare at Hyuna. 

"How dare you do that to my baby! I will make you suffer!" Hyuna was about to slap Jessica but Yuri blocked her and accept the slap. 

"Y..Yuri sorry I didn't mean to." Hyuna said with her head down. 

"It's ok stop being so cute come on let's go and you help apply the medicine on my bruises." Yuri said with a smile which Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung found a bit weird but they got it after. 'Yuri you smartass' Taeyeon thought.

When Yuri and Hyuna went to settle down in Yuri's room Hyuna worriedly find the first aid kit and gently putting the balm on the bruises. Yuri watch Hyuna and she can't believe why she hurt Hyuna so much when Hyuna was always there for her. It's not that Yuri hate her Yuri tried to love her but she just can't. Yuri only see Hyuna as a sister. 

"Ow!" Yuri shouted in pain. 

"Sorry Yuri I will be more gentle." Hyuna said and became more gentle.

"Hyuna right? Someone is downstairs waiting for you I think it's Nayeon?" Jessica suddenly appear in the room. 

"Nayeon? Hyuna did you tell Nayeon?" Yuri sounded angry. 

Before Hyuna could answer they heard yelling. "GO AWAY! DONT COME HERE AND SAY YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE I HEARD ENOUGH!" It was Taeyeon's voice Yuri ran out the room and in secs she got to the others. Yuri saw Nayeon trying to hug Taeyeon why Taeyeon pushing her. 

"I mean it...I love you only Taeyeon please give me another chance." Nayeon said with tears. She knew Taeyeon's weakness on her was her tears.

"No...I gave you too many chances but each time we end the same way...I can't anymore...my heart belong to some else already...even if that person don't know I love them I would still love that person from far away." Taeyeon said in a gentle voice. 

"Who is it? That is able to change you...?" Nayeon cried harder. 

"You don't need to know." Taeyeon said coldly. 

"I do need to know at least I would believe you and move on then." Nayeon said.

"If it makes you forget about me then fine it's (She look at Yuri and Sooyoung and Yoona before she said it) it's......Tiffany." Taeyeon whisper that part so only Nayeon could hear. 

"Her? You know she likes Nickhun?" Nayeon accidentally said out loud. 

"I know that's why I can only love afar you dummy." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Ok if one day you change your mind I'm still waiting for my chance." Nayeon said and wiped her tears. 

Everyone was silent but it was broke when Nayeon look at Hyuna. "You we should go." Nayeon said which left Hyuna puzzle.

"Me? You came alone you should go back alone then." Hyuna said and turn around. 

"Idiot I came with you secretly." Nayeon look down. 

"You what?" Hyuna said kinda shock.

"When I heard you are going to find Yuri I knew if I go with you I could find Taeyeon too so I hid in the back seat." Nayeon smile.

"Omg so it was not a ghost but you?" Hyuna said with an almost scream. 

"Yes." Nayeon shyly said. 

"Arghhh tomorrow morning we will leave." Hyuna grumbled and walk away. 

"Whoa." Amber said after all that happened. 

"Yea whoa." Sunny said after. 

.......

The 'guys' were in the living room when they were talking. "Taeyeon what did you say to Nayeon?" Yoona asked. 

"Ummmm to told her that it's Tiffany." Taeyeon said loud enough for only them to hear. 

"Oh ok." Yoona said but little did they know the girls already heard them and fire about to burn everything. Or not.

........

a/n: ok I updated this now I have some moreeee bye thank you sorry for errors