The meet

Back Again(To hurt or to love)

"Can you help me with this?" The person I tried to ignore ask. 

"Oh I know that class ummm but I don't know how to give you the direction so I can take you there I have lunch next anyways." I talked without looking at her. 

'She came back again...' 

Flashback...

Yuri's POV

"Yuri-ahhhh wake up we need to go to school! We are finally 12th graders we can prank those ninth graders. Come on get up!" I heard Sooyoung banging on my door. 

I woke up and lazily walk to the bathroom to get ready. I look at the mirror and smiled. 'First day it is. Finally my turn to pull pranks on those innocent little kids.' I know I shouldn't be thinking of doing this to new kids at the school but it's just a requirement made by us. Us in Sooyoung, Yoona, Taeyeon and me. We are dorks people say but we are popular so for God sake we are proud to be us. I finished brushing my teeth and open the door to see Sooyoung smirking at me. 

"What?" I asked curiously. 

"You look extra fresh today Yuri." She said still having that smirk that I wanna punch so much. 

"Oh yea it's a special day you know."  I winked a playful wink to her and we left. 

I was always known as the player other than Yoona we just never really care about taking relationship seriously. So far we think we are turning Taeyeon and Sooyoung to being players too just can't help. Every fall for us anyways even a straight up pole bends for us. We just too good I guess smart, pretty, beautiful, skillful, athletic, brave, caring, just anything you can say but we can be pain in the sometimes haha. 

I was still thinking when we arrive at school and as expected a whole wave of mobs are waiting at the front gate. I look around for Yoona and Taeyeon and saw them behind the mobs of human eyes so I waved to them and dragged Sooyoung with me. When we reached them the four of us walked toward the student council room. Yeah we are also the student council too that's why we are popular not just among our school but all schools. We went inside the room and proceed to our 'plan'. 

"Hmmm I heard there will be some transfer students this year so what should we do?" Taeyeon asked us. 

"Transfer? From where?" Yoona asked impatiently. 

"From the States." I calmly answer her question. 

"The States? How many of them?" Sooyoung's turn. 

"I think the principle said about 8." Taeyeon answer this time. 

"That is like the most this school had ever recieve I wonder why they accept those transferees." Yoona kept wondering. 

"Well for now I know what we should do." I smirk to them and receive the same alike smirk back.  

..........

No one's POV.

The bell rang signaling the kids to go to class. YoonYulTaeSoo walked into their class and found their seats at the back. They always sit in the back so the school know to save them those spots. Everyone was there but the room seem to be a bit empty meaning the students are later or skipped. They waited for a while when the teacher came with some students behind her. 

"Class! This is the transfer students treat them well now I will let them introduce themselves." The teacher step aside letting the new students to introduce themselves. 

"Hello my name is Tiffany Hwang I am glad to meet you all please take care of me. Thank you." Tiffany smiling freezing all students including YoonYulTaeSoo. 'Damn she so loud'-Taeyeon. 

"Hello my name is Seohyun and nice to meet you all." Seohyun's eyes twinkled. 

"Hello my name is Hyoyeon I hope we become great friends." Hyoyeon grin. 

"Hi my name Sunny nice to meet you all." Sunny smile big. 

"Hi my name is Hyomin nice to meet you." Hyomin bow.

"Hey I am Amber I am actually a year younger than you all but yeah I am smart so I am in this class nice to meet you." Amber smiling killing all girls. 

"I am Krystal also a year younger but here because I got bump up a grade." Krystal smiled a little. 

"I'm Jessica sister is Krystal dare touch her I can't say you will be safe." Jessica the coldest one out of all. Your sister so pretty I wanna see how you can protect her.-Yuri.

"Alright now let's find someone to show you the school later...hmmmm Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, And Sooyoung you guys are the student council please take care of these young ladies." The teacher getting the four's attention.

"Dae..." YoonYulTaeSoo said at the same time. It is always them for these jobs. 

"Tiffany sit beside Taeyeon please. Jessica and Hyoyeon sit in front of Yuri and Sooyoung. Seohyun sit beside Yoona. Sunny and Hyomin sit in front of Taeyeon. Amber and Krystal sit in front of Yoona. Now go sit we will start." The teacher appointed them to their seat. 

When the 8 girls get to their seat they greeted their guiders. "Hello please take care of me." All girl said expect one, Jessica. 

"Of course we will. Really well too." Yuri and Yoona gave each other a hidden smirk. 

"Shhhh class starting." Taeyeon quiet them down. 

YoonYulTaeSoo were surprise at how smart the 8 new girls were and yes they got their answer for their curiosity from before. The class went by slowly and jet was getting boring for the pranksters. Yuri look at her wristwatch and count down the time as on point the bell rang. 

"Ok guys wanna join us or you wanna eat first?" Sooyoung being impatient. 

"We will eat first." Hyoyeon smiled. 

"Ok we will take you guys to the lunchroom and join you later we have some work to finish. Don't ask it always have to be done on the first day of school." Yoona said quickly and they left. 

YoonYulTaeSoo left the 8 new girls in the lunchroom and left to finish their 'work'. 

.........

Moments later when the four goddesses left someone spoke on the announcement. "Hello! New students and Sixth graders! We are glad and welcome you all to this school. We are know as YoonYulTaeSoo are here to welcome you all so please go down to the lunchroom if you are not there yet." Taeyeon's voice travels through the school. 

Everyone rush to watch how they will welcome the newcomers. YoonYulTaeSoo has bring roses for everyone but in the roses are black pepper. Everyone starts to sneezes and cough but the 8 American girl didn't because they didn't accept the roses. YoonYulTaeSoo was laughing hard and said, "That's how we welcome newcomers we are sorry if we cause some troubles." All students accept their apologize. Who wouldn't when the four most perfect people say sorry and gave you a rose even if it have black pepper in it. After the all the pranks everything went back to normal. The four showed the new girls the school. 

While in the hall Yuri kept constantly moving closer to Krystal and flirt but will be cut off by Jessica. 'Aishhh this girl is serious when she say it. Are they even sisters.'- Yuri.

"Yes we are sisters and don't dare touch her. Or talk." Jessica coldly said. 

"Oh why should I listen to you?" Yuri asked back. 

"You wanna know?" Jessica coldly asked. 

"Yea I bet you are just jealous maybe she just have too much people after her." Yuri crossing her arms. 

*BOOMBAMBAAA* 

"OUCHHH WHAT WAS THAT!" Yuri shout in pain. 

"For not believing what I said." Jessica simply said and walk away. 

"Damn no one ever done that to our Kwon Yuri before I think we found our enemy." Sooyoung said smiling. 

"Shut up Soo it actually hurt!" All Yuri could say under the pain. 

After all those actions Yuri finally realize she got a cut on her arm. "How did I get this?" Yurt silently asked herself. She look to where she fell after the hard punch she got from Jessica and there she saw a sharp edge wall. "Oh great now I will have troubles." Yuri grumbles and walk away. 

While walking in the hall alone because YoonTaeSoo decided to leave her alone since she is raging. As she stroll down the lonely hallway someone suddenly appearing in front of her as she was about to turn the corner. "Hey unnie let me take care of your wound." Krystal giving an awkward smile. 

"No it is fine. How are you guys sister anyways. You are wayyyyy nicer than her." Yuri complain.

"No she is nice don't tell her I told you this but sneak and come to the garden during break she is always with us and when she is with us she smiles a lot. I can be just as mean and cold as her if I want." Krystal said as she already putting some bandage on Yuri. After Krystal put the bandage on Yuri's cut she smile sweetly receiving the same sweet smile. They were so sweet but some eyes saw them.

..........

A/N: yep I am too free haha but now I wrote this. Anyways did you enjoy? Well this story gonna be so messed up. And OMG HAVE YOU HEARD TAEYEON NEW SONG.?!?! It's so goodddd I fell in love. Thank you for reading subscribe and upvote please.