Chapter 6

Undercover // VKook

After ten minutes of aimless wandering, Jungkook contemplated whether he should just go back to the great hall and say he felt better, although he wasn't so sure he even knew where the great hall was anymore.

Maybe if he headed back the way he came he'd find the hall again? Deciding it was worth a try, he turned back and started walking in the direction he thought he'd came from.

This is hopeless, he thought, I really didn't think this plan through, maybe I should have just stayed through the whole ceremony.

"Aish, why does everything look the same!" He screamed as he was faced with two identical corridors.

"Lost?" Came a voice from behind.

Shocked, Jungkook whirled around to see the cute boy from before - Taehyung.

He was smiling in the same heart clenching way as before, showing all of his white teeth and turning his eyes into crescents.

He tried to open his mouth and reply, but Jungkook found that he was totally tongue-tied. His feet had rooted to ground and wouldn't move no matter how hard he willed them to.

Taehyung smirked. "I'll take that as a yes then. Honestly Nayeon, you've been here what? Four years?"

Jungkook just stared at him and gawped like a fish eating snow.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, stepping closer and grabbing his arm. "The great hall? Merlin's beard you're the most useless student in this whole school, how can't you know where to go."

"The Slytherin dorms." Jungkook managed to utter, finding his voice and shaking off Taehyung's grip on his arm. "The, uh, dorms. I've got such a bad headache, it's effecting my vision and everything."

Taehyung laughed.

The noise was so cute Jungkook found himself smiling.

"Sure," he chuckled, obviously not believing his story. "Follow me."


If you have PicsArt, check out my profile @yesiissweg at https://picsart.com/yesiissweg

I make K-Hogwarts pictures on there for my draft series and I'll make Jungkook and Taehyung soon 😁😘 I added my Kai one for the chapter image https://picsart.com/i/216754780005202