Chapter 3

Undercover // VKook

As the train was coming to a stop, Jungkook finally plucked up the courage to pull back the curtains. They had arrived at another station, people were already mulling around on the platform, teachers, he presumed.

Then, the compartment door burst open to reveal a panting Jaebum, "Have you any idea how long it took me to find your compartment?"

"Sorry," blushed Jungkook. "Are we getting off?"

"Yup. This is Hogsmeade, we get to come out here sometimes at the weekend, I don't know when our next scheduled visit is though."

"Ah, it's fine."

"People are getting off now, come on, I'll see how far I can walk with you until we get split up." Jaebum said, grabbing his cousin's wrist and dragging him out into the busy aisle.

★~~

When they caught up to Jongin, Krystal and Sungjong (Jaebum's other roommate), Jungkook was suddenly attacked by a mass of squeals and hair dye. Three girls were pulling on his shoulder and hugging his shoulders. One with dyed red hair, another with short pink hair and a third with green dip dyed ends.

"Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Sooyoung." Jaebum greeted, looking at each of them in turn so Jungkook would know their names.

"Nayeon!" Squealed Sooyoung, "Why didn't you visit? I wrote to you, like, 397 times saying 'hi'!"

"And I was like 'where are you, where are you'!" Jisoo added.

"It was so frustrating!" Jeongyeon agreed.

"Um, yeah." Jungkook said slowly, remembering just in time that he was Nayeon.

"Sit next to me in the thestral carriage?" Sooyoung begged.

Jungkook stared wide eyed and desperate at Jaebum, who just gave a useless shrug in reply.

"Yay!" She squealed happily. "Then let's go!"

His shouts of indignation as he was dragged away were completely muffled by Sooyoung, Jisoo and Jeongyeon's girly chatter.

He was not going to survive this.