Chapter 2

Undercover // VKook

The second Jungkook arrived at the station, he realised just how screwed he really was. He wasn't even a boy anymore!

He gave his skirt a nervous tug, trying to make it cover more of his new legs. The uniform he was wearing felt unfamiliar and uncomfortable, it felt wrong. But so did just standing there.He'd never been to Hogwarts before and hadn't a clue what to do.

"Jungnayeon!" Came a voice he instantly recognised as Jaebum's.

"If anyone's gonna blow his cover, it'll be you." Sighed Yoona.

Jaebum smiled. "Don't worry Kookie, we've got your back."

Yoona shoved him. "It's Nayeon you idiot! She lived with us for three months, how could you possibly forget?"

"Sorry Yoona. Anyway, you'll be in the Slytherin carriage with me Nayeon, Yoona can push off back home, you don't need to accompany us any further." Jaebum put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and guided him to the train.

Leaning in close, he whispered, "Nayeon's close to Jisoo and Jeongyeon, they're both Gryffindors. She doesn't have any roommates but she hangs out in the common room with Krystal and Junghwa sometimes, they're fifth years."

"You're a sixth year, right?" Jungkook whispered back.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'll try and see you as much as possible." The younger was just about to say something back when he was suddenly pushed forward.

With a girly squeal, he stretched out his arms and squeezed his eyes shut, hoping he wouldn't cause too much trouble on his first day. When the floor didn't smoosh his face, he slowly opened his eyes.

A pair of soft arms had caught him just before he reached the ground. "Woah! Are you okay?" Said the arms.

Wait - arms?

Jungkook raised his head to have his gaze met by a pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes. They were half covered by a cute brown fringe dip dyed green.

"I-I... Yeah..." He stuttered, pulling away and smoothing down his skirt.

The boy smiled and Jungkook felt his heart flutter.

"That's good. I'm Taehyung by the way, Kim Taehyung."

"J- Nayeon. Im Nayeon." Jungkook replied shyly.

"Oh yeah!" Taehyung's eyes lit up. "You were a chaser for the Slytherin Quidditch team, right?"

"Uhhh..... Right." Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, that's me."

"Cool. I'm gonna try out for the Gryffindor team this year. See you around, yeah?" Taehyung flashed him another cute smile before turning around and following his friends to the Gryffindor carriage

★~~

The rest of the train journey went by equally as painful.

Jaebum and Jungkook found an empty compartment and sat in it, drawing the curtains in case anyone passing by knew them. But while they were talking, Jaebum's roommate Jongin and his girlfriend Krystal burst in and tried to drag him away.

After spending ten minutes trying to explain why he couldn't sit with them, Krystal got bored and dragged him out by his ear instead. Casting pained apologetic looks back at Jungkook, Jaebum was dragged away, leaving the younger sat alone in the compartment wondering what the hell he was going to do.