Chapter 9

Undercover // VKook

The next day at breakfast, Jungkook and everyone else at Hogwarts received their yearly timetables.

His first lesson of the day was Herbology with Hufflepuff, and after those sitting nearest to him had left, he asked Jaebum about it.

"Herbology, huh? That might be kind of difficult for you since you just arrived, but you were homeschooled right?"

"Not with plants!" He hissed. "Sungjin hates plants so we're not allowed any in the house, the greenhouses just have muggle vegetable plants that Squiddi looks after."

"Oh but lucky you Yeonnie!" He squealed, poking Jungkook's shoulder playfully. "You're gonna be taking classes with Jennie! I don't really know your year that well, but you'll be with Soonyoung in Herbology, he's pretty popular. There ain't no party like a Naega Hosh party and everyone knows it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "By the way, what did the professor mean by did I 'want to keep with the same additional classes as last year' cuz I just said yes."

"He means extra classes. Nayeon does Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy and Muggle Studies. I think." Jaebum said, finishing his pumpkin juice and standing up. "It's in the greenhouses. You've got Nayeon's books, right? Come on, I'll help you find the right one."

Just as they were leaving the great hall, Jungkook felt a hand grab his arm. He whirled around, ready to hex them, but felt guilty when he saw a surprised Taehyung.

"Woah, you looked scary then." He chuckled. "Do you feel better now?" He asked.

"Wha? Oh - yes! Yes I feel better."

"That's good. I heard about Jennie by the way." He grimaced. "Sorry, everyone knows she's a bit..."

"Terrifying?" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung smiled. "Yeah, that. Oh well, see you later, yeah?" He waved, before linking arms with Jimin and dragging him away.

Jaebum gave him a surprised look. "You saw Taehyung the other night?"

"Oh, yeah. He just helped me find the dorms. I got lost." He said quickly.

"Oh, sorry for not telling you where to go."

"It's fine. Taehyung was really nice."

Jaebum looked kind of dubious, but didn't say anything else.