Chapter 1

Undercover // VKook

"Young master," Squiddi, the Jeon household's house elf bowed to Jungkook, trembling slightly in his rags. "Master requests your presence in the drawing room."

Jungkook gently put down the book he was reading and patted the house elf gently on the head, "Thank you Squiddi, tell father I'm on my way." Squiddi bowed before apparating away.

Jungkook's father, Jeon Jungmin, was standing beside an empty armchair in one of his finest suits, his eldest son Sungjin sitting on the other side of the room, his usual blank expression plastered on his face. "Ah, Jungkook, sit down boy, I have great news for you."

Hesitantly, Jungkook sat on a fancy stool near the door.

"The elder wand's location has been tracked. There have been many false leads before this one, but we believe this to be no hoax."

"That's great father." Jungkook smiled, and Sungjin nodded boredly.

"Yes, yes it is. Only, this time will require a little more dedication and determination than the other few. You see, the location we've tracked it to is Hogwarts."

Jungkook choked on the air he had been inhaling and Squiddi apparated to his side just to slap him on the back. Even Sungjin looked mildly worried, or that could have just been camouflaged amusement.

"H-Hogwarts? Aren't you a little old to pass off as a student?" He stammered.

His father frowned. "It's not me that's going, Jungkook. It's you."

"Me?" "You're fifteen in September, which is in three weeks. Everything's been set up for you to attend Hogwarts as a transfer student."

"But I've never been to a proper school in my life!"

"I know. I'm awfully sorry about sheltering you from other kids so much. But Jaebum will be there as well so you won't be completely alone."

"And you can't possibly attend school like that." Sungjin interrupted, staring at his brother as if he were a disgusting bug.

"Excuse me?"

"Jungkook you're a metamorphagus and right now that form is wanted by the ministry, if you turn up to Hogwarts like that they'll arrest you!"

"What so... Like this?" Jungkook's facial features shifted slightly and soon he looked exactly like his cousin and childhood friend Im Jaebum.

"That face is taken I'm afraid." Sungjin said, the corners of his mouth beginning to turn up into a smirk. "However, this one..." He pulled a Polaroid from his jacket pocket and passed it to his brother. "Her name's Im Nayeon she's a Slytherin fourth year, her attendance isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows either."

"Jaebum and Yoona's half sister? Where is she now?"

 

"Her and her mother moved to Portugal during the summer - without telling Hogwarts, or anyone for that matter." His father finished for him.

"Wait, you mean I'm going to Hogwarts... Disguised as a girl!!??"