Chapter 12

Undercover // VKook

"Merlin's beard Nayeon, would you give it a rest already!" Jaebum shouted in frustration, clutching at his hair.

Kihyun laughed loudly, "It's okay Nayeon, we all know he likes Jinyoung, he's just in denial."

"Oh, yeah? And what about you and Changkyun, huh?" Jongin sniggered. "He's two years younger than you Kihyun."

"Oh shut it Kim, I have plenty of stories to tell about you and Kyungsoo."

"For the last time, I am going out with Krystal and I am not gay."

"Pfft, you just keep telling yourself that." Kihyun grinned, miming zipping his mouth as Krystal and Jinri approached the bench. 

Jinyoung followed close behind them and Jaebum immediately turned his attention to his food and nothing else.

"Are you okay now, Jinyoung?" Asked Sungjong, pointing to the younger's cheek.

The swelling has gone down completely but it was still purple.

Jinyoung grimaced but nodded anyway. "It's still a bit painful but at least it's not like having a bludger taped to the side of my face." He forced a smile. "Madam Pomfrey helped a lot and Jaebum stopped me from worrying about homework." 

"Aw, did he now?" Kihyun smiled innocently. "How sweet of you, Jaebum."

"Yeah, that's super sweet of you." Jinri said. "I wish I had a boyfriend like that."

Both boys blushed deep shades of red. "Woah, it's-it's not like that!"

★~

When he got back to his dorm, Jennie was furiously muttering spells under her breath while trying to get her cat to sit still.

"For God's sake, sit still you stupid animal! Why won't you go orange?"

Deciding it best to leave her to it, he walked as quietly as he could to his trunk.

"You had a visitor." She said suddenly. It was weird to hear her talking normally. Her voice didn't have that terrifyingly sharp edge it usually did.

"I did?"

"Yeah, some Gryffindor boy - cute face, deep voice. He said to tell you 'thanks'. I don't know what for."

Taehyung visited the dorm? Just to say thanks? 

Awww

​​​