Chapter 5

Undercover // VKook

When they arrived at Hogwarts, they were ushered into the great hall, a room that Jungkook could never have imagined.

The ceiling was dotted with dazzling stars and a large, white full moon. Four long tables stretched across almost the entire length of the hall, each crammed with students, and hundreds of candles floated in the air, lighting up the whole room.

As the the students went over to their respective tables, Jungkook quickly slipped onto the Slytherin bench beside Krystal.

Jaebum glanced over and gave him a reassuring nod, whilst Jongin just carried on nattering away to some short seventh year with a strong resemblance to a shaken owl.

"Hey Nayeon, how's Squirtle doing?" Asked the girl sat next to Krystal.

Squirtle? Who the hell was Squirtle?

His eyes flitted over to Jaebum who mouthed the word 'owl'.

"Oh! Ah, yeah um... Good. He's... Uh, good." He stuttered in reply. The girl gave him a strange look but nodded anyway.

"That's good. After the fall he took last year, I was worried his wing wouldn't be repairable."

"Oh, no he's fine now." Jungkook forced a smile. "Oh, Jaebum how long till the sorting ceremony's over? I'm knackered, can't wait to go to bed."

A boy next to Jaebum whom he believed to be called Sungjong, suddenly began choking on his mashed potato after snorting with laughter. "Sorry," he wheezed. "I totally misinterpreted that."

Jaebum whacked him over the head, "She's my half sister you nitwit."

"Do you have a headache or something, Nayeon? You look quite pale." Krystal asked, putting a hand on Jungkook's forehead.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm uh, not feeling to good. I didn't sleep very well last night." He stuttered in reply.

"Maybe you should talk to one of the teachers, they might let you go back to the dorm early." Jongin suggested. "I'll ask my uncle, hang on." He waved over one of the teachers with the same dark skin as him.

"What is it?" He asked boredly.

"Nayeon's got a headache sir, is it okay if she goes back to the dorm early?" Krystal asked.

"But you'll miss the feast!" Sungjong argued.

"It's okay," Jungkook said. "I'm not that hungry anyway. I'll just eat a lot tomorrow."

"Well, I guess there's no problem with it if you're ill, but go straight back to your dorm and don't abuse this trust." He narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, sir." Jungkook bowed before climbing off the bench and exiting the hall. There was only one problem left - where the hell were the Slytherin dorms?


B.A.P's new song got me like 😱 it's so good!!! DAY6's didn't fail to impress either. Hope you enjoyed the double update!😁😘