The Confession, Finally...

THIS LOVE

The Confession, Finally...

 

"What?" Andy startled. "So now you date Kim Sena sshi, hyung?"
"No. I don't date her. I just met her, that's all. Mom asked me to do it over and over again. She wanted us to start new."
"Do you want to start new with her?"
"Maybe... I don't know. I need something to distract myself from..."
"From Kang Hana?"
Eric didn't answer his brother.

 

"Hyung. I've met Hana sshi."
Eric eyes widened, "Mwo? Cheongmal?"
"Oh. I met her at the mall. She seems a very nice girl, hyung."
"Do you think so?" He said nonchalantly.
"Oh. I think she might have a financial problem. Because she has 3 jobs at the same time. Milk delivering at the dawn, work at the mall and then in a restaurant until midnight​. Do you know about that?"
Eric shook his head.

"I think you must hear the story from her side, hyung. I know that she won't  talk to you because it seems that she is protecting someone. But still, you have to find out the truth."
"I've tried to talk to her. I gave her a chance but..." Eric shook his head.

"Really? But I know that she likes you a lot."
Eric chuckled. "No, little brother. She rejected me. And you know me very well, right? I will never chase a girl." Eric said, he looks a bit upset.
"Ah, hyung. I think you misunderstood her."

"If that's the case, why did she not defend herself if she had an acceptable reason?"
"She is protecting Kim Sena for whatever reason."
"No, I don't trust her. Maybe Sena is right, maybe she just dated me for money."
"Do you hate her, hyung?"
"Yes, I hate her."
"Maybe you hate her because you really like her."
Eric was silent.

"Please, think what I have said, oh?" Andy tapped Eric's shoulder. "Ah, I have to go to bed early."
"Yeah, you start working at the mall tomorrow."
"Yes, Hyung. But I'll do it from the bottom. I'll start as a contracted employee."
"Mwo?" Eric clucked.

..................

 

It was still dark when Hana stared at the big luxurious house in front of her. She sighed. "Yaa, we have not met in a couple of days. I'm really sorry for all that I had said to you. I hope you are just fine. I'm happy  just to see your house." Hana smiled. She wiped her wet eyes. "Ah, what is wrong with me?" She took 4 boxes of fresh milk and put them under the gate. "Eric ssi, mianhe... Bogoshipo...  It's a little gift from me for  your family." She smiled again and back to her scooter and left the house of The Muns.

 

Eric walked down the stairs and saw his mom entering the dining room.
"Good morning, Mom. Where's Andy?"
"Morning, baby. Andy had went to the office, he left early in the morning."
"Ah, really? What is in your hands, mom?" Eric looked at his mother's hands.
"Boxes of milk."
"Again?"
"Yes, it's weird. I think they put them at the wrong house. We never order these."

"Really?" Eric took one of the box. "Let me have one. I must go now and have to skip breakfast."
"Oh? Is it okay with your stomach to drink this?"
"Ye, it's good. I drank one yesterday."
"Ah but still, I don't know what product it is. Let me prepare the breakfast so you could eat it at the office. Oh?"
"No, mom. Thank you. I must go now." He pecked his mom's cheek.
"Bye, baby... Have a great day."
"You too, mom. I love you!" Eric opened the milk box and drink it as he headed to his car.

...............

 

It was still early when Eric woke up, he promised to jog with Andy. But Eric couldn't wake him up. His brother looks exhausted lately, it seems he had heavy work in his office. Eric decided to go jogging alone. He ran around the neighborhood in that elite area. It was still dark and so quiet. Eric had been running for 3 laps when he saw from a far, there was a scooter stopped in front of his house.

Slowly he approached to see more clearly. A slender figure stood in front of his house. He was sure that it must be a woman. Her face looked up, it seemed she stared at the window of the second floor. The window of his room. And without any specific reason, he felt his heart throbbed faster. The girl turned and took something from her scooter. And then she crouched down and put something in front of the gate. After a while she left with her scooter.

 

Eric walked to his house in a rush. And he stupefied when he saw 4 boxes of fresh milk were neatly lined up in front of the gate. He remembered what Andy had said about Hana and her 3 jobs. One of them was milk delivering. He turned around but the scooter was already gone.

"Hana sshi..." He whispered hoarsely. It was like smoke gets in his eyes.

 

The handsome man had finished bathing and had a suit on, but he just sat still in front of his desk. His eyes stared at 4 boxes of fresh milk on the desk. He had been thinking, hesitating. But then he immediately got up, grabbed his coat and walked quickly out of the room with a determined face.

.........................

 

Hana walked into the empty courtyard of the big mall. As usual she went to this place after she finished with the milk delivering. It was still to early and she feels tired. But then she startled when she saw a tall man standing in front of her. So handsome, so gorgeous.

Her heart throbbed faster, it became even faster when she realized that the handsome man was walking over closer and closer.

 

"Hana ssi..."
That voice. That deep husky y voice, she missed his voice so much.
"Do you work in this place?"
Hana nodded, "Eric sshi. What are you doing here?" She tried to look away.
"I need to talk to you."
"What? But we have nothing to talk about."
"Yes we have. I think you still owe me an explanation. Don't you think?" Eric looked into her big bright eyes.

"I have nothing to explain. I'm sorry. Creoum."
"Hana sshi."
"What?!"
"I give you a chance to make this all clear. Please tell me your reason?"
"I don't have any reason. Please would you stop  this. You belong to Sena sshi, the two of you are meant to be."

"Forget it. I like you! I can't deny it anymore. I don't have feelings for Sena sshi. I have feelings for you. I want us to start over again. Hana sshi, I know you like me too."

 

Hana startled, paused for a moment. "You should go. I don't like you. I already told you that." She tried to walk away.
"But... Please." Eric followed her steps.
"I hate rich spoiled man like you. Did you think you could get any girl you wanted? You must be joking. I never want to see you again."

"Hana sshi!" Eric grabbed her slender waist and pulled her so she bumped to his well built body. And in the speed of light, he pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her rose petals lips, deep and intense. His warm lips consumed hers, so tasty.

Hana was surprised and she couldn't think of anything else but spontaneously welcomed and enjoyed Eric's hot kisses and his tight warm embrace.

 

"Hhh...Bogoshipo, baby... And thank you for the milk..." He whispered while panting.

"Hhh.. The milk?..." Hana could only take a short breath before Eric planted another deep kiss on Hana's parted y lips. Her eyes widened but then she closed them as Eric kissed her deeper. Slowly he opened his mouth and crushed her lips hotly. He could hear her soft panting. It only made Eric deepened his kiss, in and out. So hot and so y.

Hana's pretty face was as red as the tomato, her body was shaking. The loudly beating of her heart were like echos in both of her ears. To be able to feel Eric's touch, his warm and tight embrace, and even his intoxicating kiss... Ah, it was something she never dare to imagine, not even in her dreams.

 

After long hot kisses, Eric cleared his throat. "How can you go around with your scooter early in the morning with this thin clothes? Don't you feel cold?" Eric said with anxiously​ tone. He immediately took off his thick coat and put it on the girl.

"Eric ssi..."
"Ssshh... Come with me." He grabbed her cold fingers and hold it tight.

 

They were sitting in a cozy coffee shop nearby. Hana sipped her hot chocolate while Eric was enjoying his favourite black coffee. The handsome man kept smiling to see her blushing pretty face. Yes, Hana was still blushing even though Eric's hot kisses were ended since 15 minutes ago.

"Wae?"
"Your face. Blushing."
Hana touched both her warm cheeks. She knew her face  must be become redder.
"Cute." Eric said, the smile never leave his lips.

Hana cleared , she felt so awkward. Eric had this high self confidence, combined with his y charm and his beyond belief coolness. Hana felt so nervous everytime her eyes meets his. It seemed Eric's gaze could strip her and make her helpless. Especially now.  She knew that Eric was looking at her lips, while he bit his own lips.

"I wanna kiss you."
Hana startled to hear his words. It's only been 15 minutes since the last hot kiss and now he wants to kiss her again?

 

"Err... Eric ssi... I'm really sorry for everything." Hana changed the subject immediately.
Eric smiled, he knew that Hana was trying to avoid the sensual atmosphere between them. This time Eric will let her.

"I just want to know the reason"
Hana took a deep breath, "You know, Sena ssi is my cousin."
"Your cousin?"
"Not a biological cousin. I was adopted by a family, my adoptive father and Sena's father are siblings. They all are very kind to me. I always feel indebted to them, including to Sena sshi. So when she asked for my help, I could not refuse it. Although I actually knew it is not  a right thing to do."

Eric didn't say a word, just listened to Hana closely.
"Mianata, but when Sena told me that she had a crush and didn't want to go to the arranged date, I felt so sorry for her. And then she said, I just need to come and tell the man that he wasn't my type." Hana sighed. "I just found out that the man were you when we met at the cafe. And then your shoes were swapped in that little restaurant and we kept in touch, until you asked me to date you for a month." Hana paused.

 

"All these lies could have been ended when I refused your offer. I really didn't want to lie to you." Hana bowed her head for a moment, wiped her wet eyes.

"But the next day Sena sshi told me that she needs more time to find her crush. And if her mom found out about this all thing, she would miss the opportunity to meet her crush. She begged me to do the date with you for one more month. And she gave me some money as her gratitude, but I didn't want to accept it. I didn't ask for payment to date you." Her eyes looked into his.

"Mianhe. Cheongmal mianhe. I just keep feeling guilty to you while we were dating."


"Did you see me just because Sena asked you to?" Eric asked curiously.
"I felt sorry for Sena sshi and I wanted to help her."
"Okay. I understand."
"But... I was being myself when I was with you. From the beginning. All the time." Hana said with a hoarse voice. "I also wanted to keep seeing Eric sshi." Then she hurriedly lowered her head. Hiding her reddened pretty face.

Eric can't hold his smile, a happy smile. It was so relieving to hear Hana's confession. He moved closer to the girl, he knew that her delicate face must be blushing like boiling crab and her body was shaking by now.


"Do you like me?"
Hana was trembling when she heard Eric's soft whisper. Especially when she found Eric's tempting gaze on her.

Hana just closed her eyes, looking down. Speechless. And suddenly she felt his warm palms on the both side of her cheeks, he pulled her face and then his lips warm her lips.

He kisses her sofly and tender but then the kiss became full of passion and demanding.
"You should kiss me back, if you like me..." Eric whispered at the Hana's parted red lips.
He crushed her swollen lips again, deeper and ier. Slowly but sure Hana kissed Eric back. Shyly, but Eric could felt it. He was on the top of the world when Hana slowly his lower lip. So soft and sweet. He gasped, aroused. He pulled her body tight, pressed to his. And the intimate y kisses lasting for some time until both of them losing their breathe.

 

"Eric sshi..."
"Hm?" Eric still tried to catch his breathe
"Do you date Sena sshi?"
"What? I kissed you like a maniac and you asked me that question? Ah, jinjja..." Eric chuckled.
"But Sena sshi said that she likes you a lot. You are her ultimate crush and she will date you for sure. She asked me to stay away from you."
"Oh, so that is why you kept your distance from me. Hajima, oh?"
"But..."
"Hana sshi, from now on I just want be with you. I know how you feel now. There's no way you can get away from me. I will find you and catch you. You are mine. Arasso?"

Hana startled for a moment. Eric's  words really made her happy. So deep and meaningful. She smiled and nodded.
Eric was quite satisfied to see smile on Hana's face. The girl didn't say or do much to show her feeling. But Eric knew and it was enough for him.

 

Eric waved his hand to Hana and walked to his car. He wanted to be with her a little longer but Hana had to go to work. Eric himself had a meeting to attend too in his office. He was standing beside his car, reached into his pants pocket to find his car keys. When suddenly someone hugged him from behind.

"Bogoshipo... Cheongmal bogoshipo, Eric sshi..."
Eric turned his head, looked at the pretty girl behind him. He could see her reddened cheek and felt her trembling body. Typically her. And Eric knew it took a lot of courage for her to do this. His lips curved with a smile. The best smile that he ever had.  And his heart was convinced.