A Month... To Remember.

THIS LOVE

 

It’s been a month since Eric first date with Sena and he felt good about their relationship. Eric was definitely not a player but he had many experience from his past relationships. It wasn’t a secret that he was so handsome, cool and smoking hot. There are countless women who tried to be close to him. But many time his relationship was ended because it became a burden to him. His previous girlfriends were often demanding more of his time and more of his attention but they gave him less and less understanding. He couldn’t stand a jealous woman, especially jealousy with no reason. Eric was a workaholic, sometime he enjoyed his time alone. Which is often misunderstood as careless and insensitive.

 

But his current relationship with Sena was different. Day after day his feeling toward her grew deeper, made him felt like wanting more and more. They just did casual date on Saturday and Sunday, with simple agenda. If Sena was the one who decided the destination.

 

Sena persuaded Eric to go to amusement park. Eric was reluctant at first, but Sena made him forget about his surrounding. And like two little children, they spent the whole day by playing all of the rides there. Sena made him enjoy the street food, something he would never eat by himself. She also took him to the park and they enjoyed an hour sitting without talking to each other. Sena said, if they could do that so they were in a good phase. Eric found himself enjoying the greenery of the scene surround him, the warm weather, the smell of the flowers, the sound of the birds and especially the existence of the girl with cute dimples on her pretty face, who sat beside him. It gave him a good feeling.

 

The other day, Sena brought Eric to the cinema to watch a sappy romantic movie. He thought he would fell a sleep in first five minutes, but strangely Eric could enjoy it. And the way Sena cried at the end of the movie for the silly happy ending scene, made him breathless. She was so weird and adorable at the same time. So cheerful, but also vulnerable.

 

One day Eric asked Sena to go with him to the art gallery. She had never been to the gallery before, so she was amazed. Eric told her many things about the gallery collection and Sena seemed very interested. The other day Eric brought Sena to the classical music concert, and she loved it. Eric could see her big brown eyes sparkling so lovely the moment she saw the orchestra on stage playing their beautiful music. That was one of their best evening together. When Sena turned her head to him and her eyes were shining with tears, then she said : “Eric sshi, thank you for this...”

 

Eric eventually brought Sena to the opera, recital piano, musical theater and she was immersed herself in it. As much as possible, he wanted to please her. And yes, he did.

They both realized that there was a huge difference between them, but they just laughed about it. Eric was quite happy as long as there were Sena beside him, he also enjoyed the simplicity of life that Sena showed him. And Sena also appreciated all the new things that Eric introduced to her. The things that she never imagined before.

 

Several times Eric asked Sena to meet on the weekdays, sometime he missed her and wanted to see her right away. He can not stand to wait until the weekend. One night, Eric suddenly appeared in front of Sena’s office building. He knew that Sena had to work over time that night, so he called her and said that he was already there. After some time Sena was out of the building with a face full of sweat, just like a person who just did a marathon.

 

“Annyeong... What are you doing... here?” She asked, almost out of breath.

“Sena sshi? Why do you look so exhausted?” Eric worried, spontaneously his hand wiped the sweat on Sena’s forehead. But he pulled his hand when she seemed uncomfortable with the skinship.

“I was... I took the stairs, because the lift... doesn’t work.” She calmed herself. “Eric sshi, you said you have to work over time too tonight. Why are you here?”

Eric smiled, “Here.” He handed her a coffee can. “Bogoshipo...”

 

Sena’s pale face blushed. “Mwo?”

“I just want to see you. And I hope we can enjoy this coffee together. We have to work late tonight.” He said with a cool manner, directing his gaze to the street in front of him. Sipping his coffee quietly.

“Mwo...?” Sena smiled weakly, face became redder. She was running to catch a cab and then running again to get to this place as fast as possible. Just to stand there and sipped some coffee with him?

 

After some time, “Don’t work too hard, arasso?” Eric turned his head and stared at her.

Sena nodded. “Oh. You too.”

“Hm.” Eric emptied his coffee can in one gulp. “I gotta go.” He whispered.

“Already?”

He smiled, “Oh. Look at that sad face...” He .

“No... I mean... Aish.” she pouted, so cute in Eric’s eyes.

And as quick as lighting, Eric pecked her lips. Sena stupefied.

“Bye... See you soon!” Eric waved his hand and walked to his car.

 

Sena was standing in her place for some minutes later, turn into a statue. Her heart was throbbing so fast and somehow it felt a little hurt.

 

................

 

Eric was checking the sales monthly report when his secretary told him that he had a visitor. It was almost lunch time, why people came to see him at that time? Besides, he was not in a good mood. He missed Sena and called her earlier. He told her that he wanted to meet her but Sena said she already had a lunch appointment with one of her superior, which happened to be a man. And Eric didn’t feel happy to hear that. He sulked like a baby.

 

“Annyeong...”

Eric stupefied to see Sena in his door way. “Sena sshi?” A smile cracked on his y lips.

His bright smile dazzled her for some second, so lovely! But she finally managed to say, “I’m here to have luch with you, Eric sshi.”

He was really happy with her little surprise and brought Sena to a new fancy restaurant. He came to that restaurant with his parents on the other night and had a good impression. But because they came without any reservation, the restaurant was already full and they didn’t get a table. Eric felt bad about it, even though Sena said it’s okay and they finally enjoyed their lunch at a fast food restaurant.

 

On the next Saturday Eric brought Sena to that fancy restaurant and they had a good time eating in that place.

 

Sometimes Eric felt like Sena wanted to tell him something, but each time she seemed hesitated and said nothing. Eric realized that they've just become close in a short time. And it took more time for Sena to be open to him. But honestly, Eric felt very comfortable with her. He could told her many things and Sena was a good listener. She knew when to speak and give a simple advise or when to be quiet and just listen.

 

The one thing that made Eric curious about Sena, she looked so innocent, tend to be naive. Eric realized that Sena will be blushing every time they get close. As a man, is his desire to be close to her, touch her and to taste Sena’s tempting thin lips. But when Eric started to approach, just when his shoulder touched her shoulder, the girl's face had reddened as a boiled crab. Her hands would trembling, she was so shy away. Sometimes Eric stunned just to see her like that. His desire to have a lovey dovey moment with Sena evaporated somewhere. And then he would just ruffled the girl's hair and .

 

On the early day when they started dating, they went to the cinema. Eric casually grabbed Sena’s slender fingers to be grasped. But Eric felt a bit surprised because her hand was so cold and trembling! Sena apologized because she was so nervous and said that she even found it difficult just to breathe. Eric couldn’t resisted to feel so overwhelmed since Sena was so cute and being honest about her feeling to him.

 

When Eric asked her whether she had a boyfriend before, Sena just shook her head. With a blushing face. Oh, Eric just wanted to kiss her right away! He wanted to be her first, but a soft voice inside him told him to go slow. He wanted her to have a wonderful experience with him. He wanted to be her wonderful first in everything.

 

......................

 

“Wuohh.. This is so beautiful.” Sena stared at Seoul city view at night. “It’s been a month.” They had a fancy dinner in one of the best rooftop restaurant in the city. They finished eating since an hour ago and now they were standing side by side, enjoying the view from the edge of the building.

Eric turned his head and smiled. “Really? Ah. How time flies.”

“Eric sshi. You said that we would go dating for a month, oh?”

“Oh. But I hope you don’t mind to keep dating me. What do you say?”

“Eric sshi...” Sena stared at Eric’s handsome face and then she bowed her head briefly. “Actually, I have something to tell you. But...” She exhaled. “But this place is too wonderful and the situation is too nice...”

 

Eric smiled, an intoxicating smile. “What is it? What would you like to tell me?”

Sena shook her head. “Not tonight. I will tell you tomorrow. But tonight...” She immersed herself into the beautiful view of Seoul at night. “I just want to share this moment with you. Something to remember.”

Eric gasped her hand and caressed it gently. “Yaa. This is so good. The weather. The view. This place. You and me.”

Sena turned her head to the tall man beside her. “Eric sshi...”

Eric stared at her and then his handsome face moved closer and closer.

 

Sena closed her eyes when she felt his warm lips pressed hers. ERIC KISSED HER!!! He kissed her for a while until Sena felt so breathless and her heart was racing like crazy. Her first kiss - well he had pecked her once. But this was a real kiss! And Sena was so glad that it was him.

 

“Sena sshi, I like you.” Eric whispered in her ear. His y husky voice melted her heart.

“Eric sshi...” Sena was speechless, but her big brown eyes were sparkling so beautifully for him. And Eric just knew what it mean.

“God, I really like you.” He said as he brought Sena into his warm embrace.