How About.. We Meet Again.

THIS LOVE

 

 

One afternoon, two girls were sitting in a cafe, face to face.

 

“What? What did you say to me? You want me to meet him again?” The younger girl taken aback.

“Just for time being until I figure out what to do. Please?”

“No. You told me to turn him down the other day. That’s what I did. I’m done with this.”

“But my mom and his mom think we’re getting along. That’s why I told you to get rid of him since the first date.”

 

“What? Are you blaming this on me?”

“Well, you’re responsible for half of it.”

“What? Sena sshi?”

“Yes, it’s my fault for asking you to do this but it’s also your fault for not turning him down sooner.”

“I can’t do this.”

“I know it must be frustrating to do this again. But you’re the only one who could help me.”

“I don’t like lying to people. It’s too much. Besides, he’s a very nice man. It was bad enough I had to pretend to be you once, but I can’t keep lying to him like that.”

 

“Listen, I’ll be honest with you. I have feelings for certain man, but I don’t know where he is. It’s kinda complicated. But I want to find him. I want to buy some time to find him. I know this is stupid to ask, but I really need your help. Please?”

“I’m sorry. I can’t...”

“But my family had done so many things to help you. And you say you would do anything to help me. Right?”

“But... ”

“You said Eric sshi has feelings for you.”

“That’s not what I’d like to call it. I think he just finds me interesting.”

“Whatever it may be, try to string him along for a while. It will only for a month. I swear. I’m begging you...”

 

“But, Sena sshi...”

 

..................

 

Eric tried to sleep but he found it hard to close his eyes. “Yaa. I can’t believe I just got dumped. It’s weird. This is the first time a girl rejected me. Aish, jinjja...” He stared at the ceiling. “Should I chase her? I never chase a girl before. Ah, what to do...” His mind was fulled of Kim Sena, he couldn’t help it. “Argh, this is annoying.” He covered his face with the pillow.

 

Early in the morning, Eric walked into the big luxury mall at the center of Gangnam District. There was a meeting and Eric had to attend it. He helped his old man to handle the mall until his brother, Andy, will return from The States later and officially take over the mall.

Without thinking, Eric turned his head around. And then he stupefied, realized that he was hoping to see that girl. Kim Sena. He had met her in this place before, twice. Eric sighed. He tried to ward that thought from his mind and tried to focus on his job.

 

After the meeting, Eric walked to the kitchen set showroom in the mall. The operational manager of the mall followed him and showed him the display of their newest collections.

 

A girl walked quickly out of the showroom and then slowly she peeked from a large window. She watched as a tall man who was very cool in his suits, talking so handsomely with the mall manager. He's so perfect! She clucked admiringly.

 

She took out her phone and made a call. She could see from a far, that the strapping tall man was staring at his ringing cell phone. He paused for a moment. Then he gave a sign to the manager, asking for privacy. He sat on the chair nearby.

 

“Yeoboseyo.” Deep husky voice.

“Eric sshi, annyeong. I’d like to talk to you about the kind of man I’m looking for.”

“Mwo? I seem to remember that you turned me down yesterday.” Eric answered coldly.

“Ahh, are you mad?”

“Mad? No. I’m not mad. I’m not a child.”

“Eey... You’re being silly.” She playfully. “Try to be a man. I was only kidding with you. I thought you’d step up. I guess I was wrong about you. I should hang up then.”

 

Eric stood, “Fine. I’ll meet you, just to see who you really are. After that, I’ll decide whether or not we’ll meet again. Where should we meet?” The man seemed a bit annoyed, but also relieved.

 

Eric looked at the girl in front of him without blinking. They were sitting in the nice cozy cafe near the Mall. Sena who was sipping her juice looks so cute. Her innocent face look more beautiful even without make up.

“I really don’t know when you tell the truth or when you just tease me.”

Sena stared at Eric without releasing the straw in her red thin lips. And Eric’s eyes unavoidably focused on the cherry lips of hers.

‘I want to kiss those lips...’ Eric sighed and slapped his own face mentally.

 

“I was only kidding with you yesterday. Don’t you know it?”

“You’ve taken me back yesterday. But gwencana, I know now that you were kidding. I forgive you this time, but don’t do that again. We are going on a date so I can actually see what kind of person you are.”

Sena smiled, “Arasso. Mianhe if I annoyed you so much yesterday.”

Eric smiled back. Oh, she’s so cute! And somehow so y at the same time. His heart was throbbing faster and he couldn’t believe his feeling.