Love Is All Around

THIS LOVE

Love Is All Around

 

Yoona stared at Andy, that handsome man was so serious, counting some items in the shelf. Andy looks so cute with his glasses. For no specific reason, she just love to see him. He's quiet, calm and very driven. He's not like any other good looking men that she knows, he's so humble. It's like he didn't realize that he had a handsome face and.. he's a y man! Yoona tapped her throbbing chest and walked closer to Andy.

"Sunho sshi."
Andy turned his head. "Ne?"

"About the things that I said a couple days ago, have you think about it?"
"Oh... The things ?" Andy pretended to forget. If fact he knew very well what she talked about.
"The dating. So do you want to date me? What do you say?" Yoona said, straight to the point.

Andy startled for some times. "Me? Date you?" He still pretended to be clueless.

"Oh. Did you forget about it? It's been two days now, and you have not give an answer yet. Ah, I can not even sleep for these two days, waiting for an answer from you." She said with an amused laugh. "Silly me..."

Andy looked at Yoona closely, "Are you serious?"
"Yes. Very serious."
"Ah, I thought you were joking."
"Mwo?" Yoona laughed, her face was blushing. "Ohh this is so embarrassing." She covered up her face for a moment. "Sunho sshi, I'm really waiting for an answer."


Their eyes met, and Andy was the first who turned his face. Blushing. He didn't know why he always feel a little bit nervous in front of that cute pretty girl.
"Mmm... Arasso, let's have a date." He said without looking at Yoona, hiding his blushing face.

"Ah, Cheongmal?" Yoona looks so exciting. "Oh, I'm so happy. Gomawo, Sunho sshi." She said and then she bowed, her face was full with smile and that made her looks prettier. Yes, she is so pretty. No, she's gorgeous... Andy admitted it silently.

 

..............

 

Saturday afternoon, the weather is cold. But Yoona excitingly walked to a place where she would meet Andy. They will have a date today and Yoona feels so excited about it. She arrived at the entrance of the mall. Yes, they will have a date at their working place, the mall. It's ridiculous, Andy said. But Yoona wants it. Even though she works at that place, she had not a chance to hang out at that big and luxury place. Mostly the visitors of the mall are wealthy and rich people, someone with the high society background. Yoona feels a little bit envy everytime she looked at couples walking around in that mall. That's why she picked this place for their first date.

Andy was not there yet, Yoona checked her watch. Maybe Andy was late. She stood there patiently, waiting for Andy. She wrapped her shaft and jacket. So cold.

 

..............

 

Andy was ready for his date, he walked down the stairs happily.
"Andy-ah, where are you going?" His father asked. The old man was sitting at the sofa with a book in his hand.
"Oh, Dad. I'm going out with... a friend."
"Mwo? Didn't your mom tell you that The Parks will come to our house this afternoon?"

"Ne?" Andy stupefied.
"Mr. Park, his wife and their daughter will visit us this afternoon. They want to introduce their daughter to you. She just finished her master degree in UK."

"Ah...." Andy tapped his forehead. "I forgot! Mom told me about this but... Is it today, dad?"
His dad nodded. "They will arrive any minutes."
"Oh God..."


His pretty mom came into the room. "What's with that T shirt and jeans, Andy-ah? You have to change your clothes."
"Mom, mom... I already had a plan with my friend... Mom..." He followed his mom's steps to the kitchen.

"What? No way, dear. I've told you about this appointment and you already arranged your schedule for this."
"Yes, but I forgot... Mom, please..."
"They come to meet you. It would be impolite if you go, right?"
Andy sighed.


The door bell rings.
"Andy-ah, change your clothes." His mom said fiercely.

Andy went up to his room slowly. He pictured Yoona's face in his head. How exciting that girl with their date plans this afternoon. She wants to take a walk around the mall, window shopping, watch a movie and then eat at the food court. Just simple things, a common date like everybody else do. And now he can't even manage to get out of the house.

"What would I tell her... ottoke..." He took his cellphone and tried to call her, but he couldn't reach her.


"Andy-ah..." His mom's voice.
He wrote a short message and sent it to Yoona. After that he changed his clothes right away.

 

...................

 

It's almost 9 pm now. Andy got out from his expensive car hurriedly and he walked fast, half running, to the entrance of the mall. He tried to call Yoona several times, but she didn't pick up her phone. There's no reply to his message too. And he felt anxious and went to the mall as soon as the dinner with The Parks was over.

His step suddenly stalled, he stared at the entrance pensively. Yoona was standing there, behind a big pillar. He could see her pouty face, her pretty face was pouting. Oh my God, she's so cute!

Andy was standing at the right side of that girl, so she couldn't see him. The man was silent for a moment, surprised to see Yoona was still there. Suddenly his chest felt a little tight, something that felt so warm surrounded his heart.

"Annyeong haseyo, Mun Sajangnim." Someone greeted him.
Andy turned. It's the head of security of the mall. They already met several times before.
"Ah. Ye. Annyeong."
"Is there anything I can help, Sir?"
"Hmm.. That girl." Andy pointed at Yoona. "How long has she been standing there?"
"Oh, that girl. I think she came here around 5 o'clock and standing there for hours. She's waiting for her friend. I already asked her to wait inside but she said she would just wait outside."

Andy stupefied.
"Is there something wrong, Sir?"
"Oh, no. No. Thank you. You can go now."
The head of security bowed and excused himself.
"Yaa... what to do with you..." Andy sighed. He walked slowly toward Yoona.


"Yoona sshi."
The girl turned, "Sunho sshi. You are here..." Her frowned face disappeared, replaced with a happy smile.
"Look, I'm sorry..."
And suddenly the girl cried. She was crying so hard like a baby.

"Yoona sshi..." Andy taken aback and immediately took her to a quieter place. "Mianhe.. You have been waiting for a long time, oh? I've tried to call and send you messages but... Ah, Mianhe... Cheongmal mianhe, Yoona sshi..." Andy said regretfully.
"Hiks.. I thought you would not come..." She said as she continued to cry.

"Ahh..." Andy took a deep breath. "Mianhe. Something came up and I can't come here this afternoon. Mianhe... But why you can not be reached?"
"I forgot to bring my cellphone."
"Ahhh, no wonder. Why don't you just go home instead of waiting here?"
"But we promise to have a date today and to meet here."

Andy stared at Yoona's sincere face with full of amazement. Without any words, he immediately kissed her red thin lips. Yoona's sobs suddenly stopped. They kissed for a while, so tender and warm.

"Sunho sshi..." Yoona's pretty face was blushing.
"Hm?"
"I'm hungry..."
Andy widened his eyes and then he laughed. He hugged her right away. "Ah... Arasso, arasso... I'll treat you dinner in the best place tonight." He whispered and then he pecked her lovingly.

 

..................

 

Yoona stared at Andy.
"Waeyo?"
"Ahh, you looks so different. That suit."
"Oh. This..." Andy looked at his own suit. He didn't have a chance to change his clothes.
"Did you borrow it from your friend too?"
"Oh."
"Ah.. Sunho sshi... You don't have to do that. I mean you borrow the car and some money to take me to this luxurious place. And you borrow that suit too. Aish..." Yoona shook her head. "I already told you that I just wanted a simple date in the mall."
"I know. But I feel guilty since I made you waiting for so long. Beside, I want our first date to be memorable."
"I see. But the meal's price in this place is so expensive!" Yoona whispered her words.

Andy laughed. "It's okay. Enjoy the meal. Aren't you hungry?"
"Yes, but... I thought you would take me to the place with the good tteokbokki nearby. It's delicious and cheap."
"It's late now, you should have a proper dinner. Just enjoy your meal, please."
"Ah, arasso." Yoona looked at her surrounding. "It's a very nice place." She said as she continued to eat.
Andy felt a little bit surprised since he realized that Yoona eats so well. Her table manner is perfect.

When Andy asked her about it, Yoona stupefied for a moment.
"Ne? Isn't we learned table manner in the school?"
"Really? Ah, I can't remember."

Andy has finished eating and enjoying a cup of coffee. Yoona looked at him closely. Oh, he's so handsome. In that suit, he really looks gorgeous!

"What?" Andy looked back at Yoona
"Ani. You are handsome."
Andy blushed. "You.." Yoona always speaks straight to the point, and it made Andy speechless some times. She is really different from any other women that he dated before. She's a honest person, she's being herself without trying to maintain her image or reputation. And it's really cool since Andy is that kind of person too.

 

.................

 

Andy and Yoona were standing in front of the street where Yoona lives. The area is quite good even though it is in a crowded place.
"So, you live here?"
"Ye. I rent a little house. You know what, Hana sshi is staying with me now. Her adopted family kicked her out from their house."
"What?! Kicked her out? Adopted family?" Andy startled.
Yoona nodded. "She is seeing this man, that rich man that I told you before. Remember? And her adopted family opposed her." Yoona looked at her watch. "She's probably not home yet by now."

“Really? But it's already late."
"The restaurant is closed at 11 pm and she must clean it first. She'll arrive at home around 12. But she only works at the restaurant three times a week."
"Poor girl..." Andy sighed.
"Ah, you..." Yoona frowned.
"Waeyo?"
"You are dating me but you keep worried about Hana sshi. Aish..."
Andy chuckled. "Are you jealous?"
"Ye. You date me, so don't see another girl. Please."
"Arasso.. Arasso." Andy's lips still curved with a smile. It was nice to see her jealous like that.

"Will you take me to the mall on our next date? So you don't have to waste money like today, oh?"
"Oh. As you wish."
"I know that you are poor, but I like you."
Andy stared at Yoona in amazement.
There was a strange feeling that slipped in his chest. Her sincerity shines so strongly that it warms his heart and wake up something that has been sleeping in his heart for so long.

"Cheongmal?"
"Oh. I like you who work hard and not embarrassed to do the hard job in order to become independent. I like you because you are so polite, shy and quiet. Never try to seduce me or expect anything from me. I like you just the way you are. And you are so cute and handsome too..." Yoona said with a happy laugh.
Andy's face was blushing. Felt a little embarrassed but also flattered. He knows that Yoona tells him her true feeling.

Andy moves closer, Yoona stupefied but she stayed still at her place. Slowly he looked down and he kissed her. Their bodies getting closer and closer until there was no gap. Andy's hands clasped Yoona's slim waist, while Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck. The soft and tender kisses​ changed into deeper and ier ones when Andy opened his mouth, and slowly Yoona opened too. Together they were drowning in the thrilling kisses.

 

....................

 

Eric surprised to see his cousin from his mother's side, Kim Dongwan, was sitting in their dinning room alone.
"Dongwan-ah... You are here."
"Hi, Eric. Ya, aunty called me and we talked." He replied weakly.
"What's up? You looks sad." He sat in front of his cousin. "Have you eat?"
Dongwan nodded, "Did you just come home from work? It's already late."

"No. I just came home from a date."
"A date? Do you have a girlfriend?" Dongwan surprised.
"Yes. Congratulate me, brother."
They shook hands.
"Ah... lucky you, hyung. No wonder why aunty pays her attention on me now." Dongwan rolled his eyes.
"What? Does my mom try to arrange a date for you?"
Dongwan nodded. Eric laughed explosively.

"I love your mom, she's my only aunty. But she's so annoying. I mean..."
"Dongwan-ah, you are the crown prince of The Kim family. My mom wants the best for you as much as she wants the best for me and my brother."
"I know..."
"So stop playing around and get marry!"
"Omo... Look who's talking now. You, yourself, are a crown prince of The Muns. You are older, you marry first, hyung..."
"I will." Eric blinked.

"Really? Soon? Oh noo... If you get married then..."
"You are next." Eric pointed out at Dongwan's nose.
"Aahhhh... No!" He covered his face with his hands.

"Who's the girl?" Eric asked.
"It's the same girl who was arranged by our grandpa before. Do you remember?"
"Ahhh... Ye." Eric knew from his mom, that Kim Dongwan was matched with a girl by their late grandparents. "I thought the matchmaking is over. I mean... It's a long time ago when grandpa was still with us."

"Yeah. Aunty reminded my mom about it and suddenly my mom asked aunty to arrange a date for me and that girl. Oh gosh...."
Eric chuckled.
"Don't laugh, hyung... This is serious!"
"Sorry. Sorry, Wan-ah. Just tell our moms that you have a girlfriend."
"But I don't have one."
"What? But... your actress girlfriend?"
"I broke up with her."
Eric shook his head. "You are screwed."

 

.................

 

With lazy steps Dongwan walked into a nice cafe in Gangnam area. If it was not for her mom and her aunt who kept pushing him, he would not come to this arranged date. It's ridiculous! Arranged date? It's like he couldn't find a woman that suits him himself.

Even if he is single now, it's because of his own choice. He could just changed girlfriends as he changed his clothes, there are many beautiful women who are after him. As a CEO of a well known company and a high rated actor, Dongwan is famous amongst women. But at this moment he's in the boring state, he had enough with woman things. His last relationship with a famous actress was ended not in the good way, and he feels really tired about relationship things. He just wants to have a break. Being alone is nice, for now.

It became a burdensome for Dongwan because the woman he is going to meet, is the person who was matched by their late grandparents when they were just little kids. The matchmaking is not officially, just a conversation between his late grandpa and her late grandpa. And it was forgotten because they both passed away. And now suddenly his lovely aunt reminded everybody in the family about the matchmaking.

And now his mom also pushed him to meet this girl. Dongwan pissed off, he thought it's all over. Besides, he don't know anything about the girl. They said she studied in The State and was graduated from famous medical school. Now she works in Korea, take in charge of her family's famous International hospital, Asan Medical Center. Yes, she's the heiress of one of the richest family in the country.

A doctor. She must be a genius. OK, how does she look like? Dongwan imagined a standard ordinary face, odd haircut, old fashioned dressing style, thick glasses? He sighed, his eyes spreaded all over the cafe. There is this woman with traits that are almost identical to what he had in mind. And she has a big body. Dongwan sighed again and again.

"OK. Let's make this fast." He whispered and walked over to the woman's table.

"Annyeong haseyo."
The woman stared at Dongwan with open. Amazed. Dongwan is really a handsome man in his suit. Looks stunning.
"Hi." Dongwan greeted her again. Because there was no response from the woman, he just took a sit in front of her.
The woman finally back to her realization. "Ne. Annyeong haseyo..." She said stuttering.

Dongwan noticed that the woman was eating and she ordered plenty of meals.
"Have you been here for some times?"
She nodded, "I'm sorry, I ordered first. Do you like to order something?"
"Ah, anieyo. Don't worry about me." Dongwan shook his head. "Look, I think we don't have to waste our time. So I'll be to the point now."
The woman nodded, stared at Dongwan handsome face without blinking.

Dongwan cleared his throat. "I have no intention for a relationship right now. I mean, I have no time for dating since I have a very busy schedule and.. I don't think we are matched, I'm really sorry. I hope you can understand."
The woman gave no response, she just stared in amazement.

"Excuse me." A tall, skinny man with an old fashioned hairstyle, standing by their table. "Jang Jiho sshi?" He asked the woman. And she nodded!

"What?" Dongwan startled. "You are not Choi Seyoung sshi?"
She smiled and then shook her head.
"Ah.. I thought you are... Ah, I was wrong. I'm sorry."
"Gwencana. Oppa." She said with a smile.
Dongwan stood up immediately. "I'm sorry. Really sorry." He bowed, turned and walked away. "Ah, jinjja..." He spreaded his gaze, looking for someone.

And then his eyes met with a pair of beautiful eyes. She was sitting alone at the table on the right. She smiled and waved her hand to his direction. A little bit unsure but Dongwan walked to her table.

"Annyeong. Excuse me, are you Choi Seyoung sshi?"
"Ne. Annyeong, Kim Dongwan sshi." She smiled again and bowed.
"Ah. Do you know me?"
"I saw you on TV."
Dongwan clucked. Somehow feel relieved. "Can I sit?"
"Oh please."

Dongwan stared at the woman in front of him. She is completely the opposite from what he had in mind.


Bip!
His cell. One incoming message.
"Excuse me." Dongwan said. Seyoung nodded.

Eric : Hey, Wannie. How's everything? Have you meet her? Do you need me to save you?

Dongwan smiled. And he typed.

Dongwan : Yes, hyung. She's a babe! So don't disturb me!!