Because You Are My Girlfriend

THIS LOVE

Because You Are My Girlfriend

 

"Yaaaa... This playboy..." Eric chuckled when he reads a reply message from Dongwan.
"Oh, Hyung. You are here." Andy walked into his office.
Eric widened his eyes when he saw Andy in his uniform. "You..."
"Manager Jang told me that you are looking for me. What's up, hyung?"
"What are you wearing?"
"I'm working at the supermarket section. I already told you about this, hyung."

"What? But..." Eric sighed.
Andy sat next to his confused brother.

"Listen, hyung. When I started the investigation about Hana sshi, I met this girl. She misunderstood me for someone else, she thought I was the new employee who would work with her. And I thought I would get some information about Hana sshi from her. So... As you can see now."
"Mwo? Ah, you... Stop it now, you don't have to find any information about Hana. We are good now."
"Mwo? Hyung?"
"Yes. I met her and we talked. Everything is clear and we are good now."
"Cheongmal? Yaa... But last time you told me that..."
"No, we are an item now."
"But how? I mean... You said she rejected you, hyung."

Eric smiled, "I win her heart with a kiss. No, some kisses. Ah, a lot of kisses."
"Mwo? Hyung...." Andy chuckled. "You are such a.... If that's the case, why didn't you just kiss her in the first place then? Aigoo..."
"I just need a confirmation about her true feeling."
"And it's confirmed now. Right?"
Eric nodded. "So you don't need to do this..." Eric touched his brother's uniform. "What's this... I mean, if Mom ever see you like this..."

"Ah, Hyung. Please don't tell Mom and Dad about this, oh?"
"Aish... Arasso. But how about your managers? Didn't they say anything?"
"I just said that I need to know about the real performance of our employees. I know they are confused but they do as I asked them"

Eric chuckled, "Aigoo... No wonder you look tired everyday. So how's our employees performance?"
Andy smiled, "It's good. Very good."
"So you should raise their salary then."
"I think so. Anyway, did you come here to meet Hana sshi?"
"Ye, I wanna take her out to have lunch at Royals. Maybe she'll be back a little late. Is it okay?"

"Eeeeeey, Hyung! Where will you take her? Hotel? Or your apartment?"
"Ya! Royals Restaurant, Andy! Not Royals Hotel or Royals Apartment. Tsk."
Andy laughed. "Geurae. I'll tell her manager, you can take her out. So you two are dating now...." He teased his brother.

Eric cleared his throat, his face blushed. "You better stop working in the supermarket, don't do weird things." He said to change the subject.
"Hyung... I have a girlfriend too now."
"Mwo?" Eric startled. "Who? I mean, since when? Ah, jinjja..."
"Recently."

"Is she the daughter of Park Sajangnim? You were introduced to her last week, right?"
"Ah, aniyeo. She's not my type."
"So, who is she?"

Andy knew that he couldn't hide anything from his only brother. "It's the girl from the supermarket."
"Mwo?!" Eric gawked.
"Her name is Yoona. Shin Yoona."
Eric leaned his back on the couch. "You mean... our employee?"
"Ye, she's Hana sshi's friend. They live in the same house now."
"What?!" Eric taken aback.
Andy nodded. "Hyung, do you know that Hanna sshi was adopted by a family?"
"Yes. Hana told me."
"Now I can relate to Yoona's story. She told me that Hana sshi was kicked out from her adopted family's house. Because she decided to be with you, hyung."

Eric startled. Speechless.
"A couple days ago I took Yoona home around 11 pm after we dated. And Hana wasn't home yet, she was still working at the restaurant. Don't you think your girlfriend work too hard, hyung?"

"Really?" Eric stupefied and then breathed out. "She's a little bit stubborn. I will talk to her later. By the way, where is their house?"
"Yaaa... don't you know it, hyung? Aish... So all this time, what do you do with Hana sshi? I knew it. You just hugged her and kissed her over and over again. Aigoo..." Andy and laughed.

Eric face was blushing. "What the... "
"Am I right? You must be very naughty to her. I know you, Hyung... No woman can resist you, especially when you give them that 'come to bed please' look. Hahaha..." Andy looks happy to be able to tease his brother.
Eric was speechless. "Yaa it's not like that with Hana sshi." He said. "I'm a good boy to her."

"Jinjja? But you kissed her like a maniac. Didn't you, kissing machine?"
"Of course I did."
Andy laughed loudly. "So it's only about time that you will drag her to bed and keep her in there. Make her restless. Aish, bad boy..."
"Mwo? So what about you? You must have kissed your girlfriend again and again without any pause."
"Of course!"
"Aish... bad boy..." Eric chuckled. "So where do they live?" He asked impatiently.
"They live in a small house. I'll show you the place later."

Eric sighed. "Hana always ask me to stop at the bus station when I want to drive her home. Anyway, I must meet your girl. Are you serious with her?"
"It's a casual date. She's pretty and very cute and I like her."
"Sounds like your type."
"But I like her more because she likes me for what I am. She doesn't know that I'm Andy Mun, the owner's son of this place."
"Hmm... Cheongmal?"
"Oh. She thinks I'm a poor man. Just an ordinary people. But still, she likes me. That's something."
"Okay. Let me see her."

"But Hyung, she thinks I'm poor and just an employee here. It will be weird if I introduce you to her. All the employees already know that you are the owner's son. And she might recognize you too."
"Aigoo... Alright, just show me the girl from afar."
"Arasso."
The two brothers walked out from the luxury office.

...............

 

"That one, Hyung. The tall slender girl with long hair."
Yoona was helping some customers with the product catalogue.

"She's pretty. Hmm why she looks so familiar to me... It seems I know her somewhere. Ah, can't remember..."
"Really? Maybe she looks similar with someone you know, hyung?"
"Maybe." Eric turned to Andy. "So she's the reason why you pretending to work here? Aigoo... Bad boy." Eric poked Andy's head as he passed.
"Auch. Hyung!" But then he covered his mouth, worried someone around him would heard.
"I go first." Eric waved without turning.
Andy smiled and then bowed.

.....................

 

"Sorry." Dongwan sets a silent mode on his cell and put it on the table.
"That's okay."

Her smile was dazzling. He stunned. He must admit that he was fascinated by her. She's very beautiful, a natural beauty. So classy, graceful and she has a pair of beautiful eyes. Another interesting point is her rose petal lips. Dongwan took a deep breath before exhaling slowly.

"Is that your friend, Kim Dongwan sshi?" Even her soft voice sounds so heavenly to his ears.
"Friend?"
"I saw you talking with the woman on that table." Dongwan turned to where Seyoung pointed her finger.

"Ohhh..." He saw that big woman waved at him. Dongwan waved back and turned immediately. "So, do you want to order now?" He opened the menu. It's so obvious that he tried to change the subject.
"Ne." Seyoung hid her smile.

The waiter left with their orders. And the two strangers started the conversation.

"So you are a doctor?"
"Ne. I'm a pediatrician. Oh, this is my resume." She handed him some papers.
"What?" Dongwan startled. He reads the papers at a glance. It's her complete resume, it stated her height, weight, even her blood type. Also her long education background and work experiences.

"This is all about me."
Dongwan chuckled, "Do you need my resume too?"
"No, I already know yours."
"What?"
"Your complete biography is all over the internet."
Dongwan smiled and shook his head. This girl is really something.

"Well, OK then. So you already know all about me, no secret." He cleared his throat. Dongwan could see Seyoung's blushing pretty face.
The waiter came and served their orders, they enjoyed the delicious meals.

Dongwan got a very good impression about Seyoung. She is a bright smart woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. The way she talks is so appealing and calm, her voice is soft and clear. She's very polite but also has a good sense of humour to laugh on Dongwan's lame jokes.

They finished eating and enjoy their coffees now. Dongwan felt relax because Seyoung is a good companion. And he's happy because he can stare at her beautiful face, see her different expressions. She's so cute and adorable. Time flies when he's with her. But then she said something that shook Dongwan's world.

...................

 

Hana was surprised to see the tall handsome man in his suit, standing in front of her. Eric is a real prince.

"Hi. I want to ask you to have lunch with me."
"Ne? But..."
"I already talked to your boss. Let's go." He took her hand and led her out.
"Ah, Eric sshi..." Hana startled. "But it's not break time already."
"Really? Just 5 minutes away, right?" He checked his watch. "It's OK."
"But..."
"Never mind. You come with me, oh?"
Hana finally followed Eric's steps in silent. And she was trying to ease the throbbing heart that felt banged her chest. A little bit hurts.

They have lunch at a fancy restaurant. Eric helps Hana with the menu since she doesn't know what to order.

"Sometimes I feel stressed if you take me to a place like this."
"Waeyo?"
"I don't know what to order, I don’t know what to do."
Eric smiled, "Relax, you have me." He touched her fingers and squeezed them.
As always, Hana's face flushed.

"Do you still work to deliver the milk in the morning?"
"Oh. But since you said that no need to give milk for you and your family, I don't stop by your neighborhood anymore."
"Isn't it too tiring for you? You work at the mall too. Why don't you just stop delivering the milk?"
"Aniyeo. I need the money."

"I know that you work at the restaurant too at night."
Hana gulped, "Oh. But not every night."
"You should stop working at the restaurant too."
"What?" Hana sighed. "Why should I stop?"
"I don't like you working in several places like that. Beside, you work until midnight. Isn't it danger for a woman like you?"

"But..."
"If you need money, I'll give it to you."
"Mwo?"
"How much do you need each month?" Eric asked with flat tone.
"Eric sshi!" Hana glared at him. "I don't ask for your money."
"Ye, I know. I'm offering it to you."
Hana sighed. "I don't want your money."
"Wae? You need money and I have plenty of it. It's OK if I give you some, right?"
Hana shook her head.
"Waee?"

"I don’t want your money."
"Stubborn..." Eric hissed.
Hana glared, "I don't need your money."
"Yaaa... So how can I help you? What's wrong if you use my money? Why you torture yourself like that?"
"Why should I take your money?"
"Because you are my girlfriend. My girlfriend." Eric replied quickly, looks a bit annoyed. "Do you think I can sleep at night, while you were working hard and have no enough time to rest?" His face became redder.
Hana paused for a while. "So... Am I a burden to you?"
"Aigoo.. It's not like that." Eric sighed irritably. "Just stop working at that damn restaurant and take my money."

"Why do you order me what to do?" Hana feels annoyed.
"It's for your own goodness."
"But Eric sshi..."
Eric snorted, "Delivering the milk, work at the mall and then a waitress in a restaurant. Don't you think it's too much?"
Hana stared at Eric with her glossy eyes. "Why do you suddenly talk about my jobs? Could it be... Do you feel ashamed of me?"
Eric widened his eyes. "Aniyeo. That's not what I mean."

"I know my jobs don't make you proud. We are very different. I mean... I know that we are not comparable. I'm not compatible for you... You are a chaebol and I'm only..." Her eyes are full with tears. "I just make you embarrassed, right?"

Eric shook his head. "Hana sshi, it's not like that." His voice was softer. Eric took her hand but she dismissed his hand. Hanna started to cry.
"I know that you are not my league. Sena sshi said that you just want to have fun with me. And soon you will throw me away when you're bored. You are not serious with me. I know your family would never accept me. Ah, I'm the idiot one to think that our difference will not be a problem. I just keep closing my eyes because I just want to keep seeing you."

"Hana sshi..." Eric speechless. His heart ached when he saw Hana cries with her flushed pretty face.
"But you have no right to order me this and that. I know that you are born with silver spoon in your mouth, and you have no idea how is my life all this time. It's my fault to fall in love with rich arrogant man like you. I know now that I don't deserve to be by your side." Hana stood up and then bowed. "Jeosong hamnida." She immediately ran out.

"Hana sshi!" Eric stupefied and tried to catch her but he returned to give his credit card to the waiter. Then immediately ran back out but Hana was gone. Eric ran to his car and drove it to the mall.