The Beginning

DEJAVU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DEJAVU 1

          The light slowly crept through the curtain and the person on the bed was disturbed by the light. Yoona slowly opened her sleepy eyes and looked at the light coming through the curtain. She tried to sit on the bed but her head is still a little bit dizzy. Adjusting her body slowly on the bed as she massaged her temple, what makes her feel strange is not only her head is dizzy but her whole body is aching especially in between her legs. She feel sore down there.

          Her breath almost stopped there when she realize her condition, she was . Absolutely without even one thread covering her body. Her body slightly trembling as she slowly looked to her side and she saw a body. A man. He was as well but his back is facing her.

          Yoona’s chest started to tighten. Oh my god! What am I doing? She wanted to cry at the fact. She knew what happened between them. She perfectly know what is the thing that the stranger did to her. Crawling slowly down the bed as her eyes started to tear and she quickly picked her clothes that she wore last night and got into the bathroom. Inside the bathroom. She started to cry as she put on her clothes. She has to get out of the room before the stranger woke up.   Yoona was out of the bedroom. Searching for her belonging when she heard the stranger groan in his sleep. He was sleeping on his tummy before he suddenly flipped his body and revealed his ness. Yoona try to hide her face but she wanted to look at the man. Who is he? The man; who took away her ity.

          She slowly approached the bed to take a better look at him and she was surprised when the man is someone that she perfectly knew. Ji Changwook. Yes him, she works for him. She is his Secretary. She works for him almost one year already, she used to be his father secretary for three years and when he take over the position as the CEO, she became his secreatary.

Yoona’s hand hold onto her suffocated chest as she slowly walk backwards and she snatched her bag and her shoes before she open the door and left him.

          The sound of the door closing woke the man up on the bed. Changwook slowly groaned as he open his eyes and look around. He realized that he was but he was alone. His clothes was scattered on the floor. Then a vivid image of a woman started to appear. Her body, her beautiful face and even her moan. With the thought, he quickly looked to his side but only to found out, there’s no one there. Maybe that woman left already. He sighed before he stand up from the bed and walk to the bathroom.

          After his shower, he exited the bathroom and walk to wear his clothes but one sight capture his attention. He saw something on the bed. Like a drop of blood. Recognizing the blood he wiped away his cold sweat.

           Damn! The woman was a . Who is she? What happened? He can’t remember her face clearly but he sort of know she was beautiful and she had a body that worth dying for but a little bit in his humanity heart, he feel guilty towards the woman. He wonder if they did it because he forced her or she’s willingly giving it to him.

           Nah! If I forced her, she would be crying and maybe I wouldn’t be alive now. His mind talked back and he ignored everything around him as he put on his clothes and left the room as well.

***

          Yoona was crying on her bed in the fetal position. She don’t know what she’s supposed to do now. How is she going to face him again after what had happened. She can’t remember how did that happen. Yeah,she did met him that night but not only him. There are others as well. Their company is having a function and it is normal for the employer to attend the company function but how on earth she ended up having one night stand with Ji Changwook. Her own boss.

          The ring from her phone caught her attention. It was Sunny, the receptionist of JB Group. She take the phone and put it to her ears.

          “Unnie…”

          “Yoona? Are you okay? Boss is looking for you…are you coming to work?” Sunny asked.

          “I-I…I am not feeling well..” she utter. “I am sorry, I forgot to inform you unnie…”

          Sunny sigh in relief. “Are you okay? You want me to tell him?” she asked.

          Yoona take a deep breath. “Please do so unnie…tell him, I want to take one week leave…”

          “One week? Aren’t those too long? Are you really sick? Wanted me to pay you a visit?”

          “No unnie…I am not that sick but I..I..”

          “It’s okay…maybe you have your own reason. I will inform him about your leave…get well soon and please don’t hesitate to inform me if there’s anything happen.

          “Yes unnie, thank you..” Yoona sigh in relief right after Sunny end the call.

***

          “Changwook..wanted to join us? We are having lunch at the usual place..” Choi Taejoon, his cousin come through the door and look at the man. “What happen man? You look exhausted…”

          Changwook sigh. “I had one night stand last night…” he utter. There were no secret between the two of them. They share a pretty close relationship since they were small.

          “Oh wow…but not a surprised for me though..this is not your first time…” Taejoon utter as he sit in front of him.

          “This time, it’s different…” Changwook sigh.

          “Why? She’s ugly?” Taejoon asked with a smile. He already know and understand the playboy nature of his own cousin.

          “She was a …”

          “A ..wow, that’s a nice catch..so how was she?”

          “That’s the problem...I don’t know how was she and the most important part is I don’t even know who was she...”

          “Wait…you mean, you don’t remember her at all?” Taejoon continue to ask as he sit in front of his cousin.

          “Yes, I woke up but she’s not in the room anymore..she didn’t left anything for me, not even her phone number or a note like what the other women that I had slept with…” he sighed.

          “So what is the problem man…probably it was just one night stand on her side too and if she didn’t contact you then it’s her lose not yours” Taejoon answered. He’s used to it too. Girls always come to the office. Pestering Changwook to take responsibility by claiming they were pregnant with his babies, then right after Changwook offered them a good amount of money, they left him for good. They were mostly materialistic girls and Changwook, whenever he had one night stand. It was always because he was drunk.

          “That is the problem…I am afraid. What if I her or something and the next time I would see her, I was charge for …I don’t want that to happen…but at the same time, I pity her..what if she was forced to give her ity…you know that when I am drunk, I lost control over everything…” he utter.

          Taejoon was silent for a moment before he continues. “I think your mind wandered too much this time, if she was forced, for sure, she would kill you when you were asleep or she would crying out at you asking you to take responsibility of her…man, you are rich…CEO of JB Group..who wouldn’t let the chances wasted like that…”

          “But the woman left me without telling me anything…not even a single note like the others…its weird”

          “Nothing weird…maybe she’s ugly and she’s embarrassed to show you her face…that’s all” Taejoon utter. He’s not interested with his cousin’s life anymore.

          Changwook keep quiet. Could be true but from what he remember, she was pretty. Taejoon logic is totally wrong. Who are you mysterious woman?

          “Oh..by the way, I didn’t see your gorgeous secretary outside…where is she?” Taejoon asked.

          “Oh Im Yoona? She was on leave, Sunny said she’s not well and she’s taking one week leave, looks like I had to work without my secretary this week”

          “Oh really? What if you actually had one night stand with her?” Taejoon raised his brow.

          “Man..don’t talk about my secretary like that..Im Yoona is a good woman, I wouldn’t even dare to put one finger on her…even my dad treasured her…” Changwook shake his head.

          “Just joking…she’s pretty..you knew that I had this crush on her but she never responded to my flirt…”

          “You are flirting with my secretary?” Changwook asked.

          “I can’t help it…who told you to have a gorgeous secretary…she’s even prettier than your supposed to be fiancee…”

          Changwook scoffed. “That woman is not my fiancee…” he utter with annoyance.

          “That’s what you say but your parents like her and soon, We will hear the wedding bell ringing….” Taejoon laugh as he stand up. “You want to come along?”he asked once again.

          “Hmm…I just lost my appetite at your joke…”

          “Oh come one man..don’t be salty...there’s no such thing as forced marriage in this new era…just come with us…”

          “You go first…I will come soon after…”

          “Okay…don’t be late…we’ll be at usual place..”

          Changwook looked at Taejoon when he left and he pressed the intercom. “Miss Im…do I have any appointment after lunch…”

          “No Boss and by the way boss, I am Sunny, Miss Im is on leave!” here comes Sunny voice. She would be replacing Yoona and he forgot about that. Damn, this is what people said, a boss can’t live one day without his secreatary. He shake his head and chuckled.

          “Ok…thank you Miss Lee and sorry about that…”

          “It’s okay boss…of course you would always remember Miss Im..she’s your most important employee in this company…” Sunny joked. He smile at Sunny’s joke. Sunny was his friend from school. “Anything else boss?” Sunny asked.

          “I think I would not come back to the office after lunch...you cover Miss Im’s job and report to me later…”

          “Sure boss…enjoy your lunch…” Sunny ended the call and Changwook stand up and take his coat and car keys before he left the office.

***

          “Halmeoni…”Yoona spoke the moment her call was answered.

          “Yes sweetheart..?” the old woman answer.

          “How are you?” her heart was at ease after she got to listen to her grandmother’s voice.

          “I am in good health..as usual…” she answered but the old woman heart can guess there’s something wrong with her granddaughter. “Aigoo what happened to my baby? Are you alright? Are you in trouble?” she asked.

          “Nothing halmeoni…I am perfectly fine…” she answered as she wiped her tears away. Trying to be as cheerful as always. “It just I missed you…”

          “I missed you too baby…when are you coming home?” she asked.

          “Can I come home halmeoni?” she asked.

          “Of course baby..this is your home too…” her grandmother answered.

          “Arasso…I will let you know if I am coming home…” Yoona answered and they ended the call.

          Then, she slowly walk to her computer started typing her resignation letter. She already made up her mind and she’s going to resign. She’s afraid about her future. What’s going to happen to her. She wouldn’t be comfortable to work with Changwook after what had happened between them. She will feel guilty for the rest of her life. Feeling guilty towards him as well as guilty to herself.

          She still has time, she take one week leave and after she back to work, she will give him the resignation letter and she will work for another two weeks then she will left the company. Yoona was nervous, how is she going to face him next week?

***

          Changwook was drinking on the couch and he is ignoring the chattering of his friends. The girl who near him started to make her work by touching his collar and he feel irritated by her and pushed her hand away. Seeing Changwook tense face, the girl immediately distance herself from him.

          “What’s wrong Changwook ah?” Seo Kang jun asked. He is with his fiancée Yoon Sohee.

          “Nothing wrong…” he answered and looked at Taejoon. He is singing ‘Loser’ by Big Bang together with their other friends. Looking to his left, there is Nam Joo Hyuk with two girls on his right and left and on his right, there is Kang Joon and Sohee, they were cuddling. He sighed once again.

          Changwook was drinking when he heard a girl called his name and he almost spilled his drink.

          “Changwook-ah…why did you didn’t answer my call?” a y girl came through the door and walked to sit next to him, squeezing herself in between of Changwook and Kang Joon.

          Changwook sighed. “Minyoung-ah…can you please, give me time to breath, tonight I just want to spend my time with my friends…” Changwook sighed. He tried to push Minyoung hand from hugging his arm.

          Park Minyoung, yes. The daughter of Park Industries. His mother wanted him to marry her but hell no. He doesn’t want to marry her. Why? He can’t even answer the question. His friends always talking about how beautiful she was, how she has a nice figure. An heir to a well-know company but for him, there was something about her that irk him so much and he can tell that she is not his ‘type’ at all.

          “Why? Kangjoon is here with Sohee and everyone in the room has their own partner, you should bring me too..I will be your partner…”

          “Minyoung please, take your hands off me…” he gritted his lips.

          Park Minyoung pouted. “Arasso..mianhe…” she sat back properly. “Changwook-ah, last night, my appa keep asking me, when are you going to bring your parents to meet my parents…my appa can’t wait to see us getting married…”

          Kangjoon and Taejoon looked at Changwook. They tried to hide their amused smile. Whenever Minyoung talked about marriage, Changwook would throw tantrum and they are sure, it will happen in less then 5 seconds.

          Five..four..three..two..one!

          Prang! They heard the glass was thrown and the girls in the room including Park Minyoung were shocked. They saw the glass was shattered on the floor.

          “Changwook-ah…what’s wrong?” Park Minyoung tried to hide her embarrassment. This is not the first time Changwook throwing tantrum but this is the first time, he do it right in front of his friends and other people. Park Minyoung thought, when they were together with other people, Changwook would refrain from doing so but she’s totally wrong.

          “I told you many times already, I don’t want to marry you…are you deaf? Or you are stupid? You can’t digest my words properly? I, Ji Changwook wouldn’t marry you..ever, you undertand?” he shouted at her and Minyoung was in shocked. Then, right after that, he left the room and Minyoung was about to follow him when Taejoon stopped her.

          “Don’t go after him…” Taejoon utter.

          “But…”

          “Park Minyoung-shii…if you want to earn yourself a little bit of respect from him, don’t go…you don’t know what he will do if he’s angry…” Taejoon utter.

***

          “Yoona..are you sure about this?” Sunny asked right after Yoona inform her that she wanted to resign and she wanted to resign from her work.

          “It’s been so long since I left my grandmother at my hometown unnie and I think, this is the right time for me to look after her..” Yoona answered.

          Sunny looked at Yoona suspiciously. Her face is a bit bloated. She looked like she has been crying non stop. “Did something happened?”Sunny asked Yoona.

          “Uh…w-what do you mean unnie?” Yoona pretend like she did not understand Sunny’s question.

          “Your face, especially your eyes…did you cry? Did someone do something to you? Who? Boss's fiancée? That Park Minyoung girl?” Sunny asked.

          “I am okay, I told you I am not well right…maybe because of that…” Yoona answered. Fiancee? So it’s true that Park Minyoung is his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter