The Love

DEJAVU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Madam Ji smiled while looking at the photo of Changwook and Yoona that Yerim had just sent her. She put down the phone on the coffee table while taking in a long breath and released them slowly. Back then, when Yoona used to live with them, she admitted that she’s being childish. She did all the things just to show Yoona that she’s not welcome in the house. That was all because of Minyoung. She was poisoned by Minyoung and she can’t see which one is the germ and which one is the coal. One more time, she sighed. Then, she saw her husband, Chairman Ji came towards her.

            “Are you ready to go?” Chairman Ji asked. They both will go to meet the lawyer upon Changwook request.

            “Let’s go, I don’t want to make them waiting for us…” Madam Ji stood up from her chair to follow her husband. This is the right thing to do. For the family and also for Yoona.

***

            “Unnie…I am going first…I promised to meet with my friends at the mall…” Yerim knocked onto the bathroom door.

            “Arasso…take care…” Yoona spoke from inside the bathroom.

            “See you later…” Yerim spoke one last time before she left.

            “See you…” Yoona called her back and she focused in washing her hair. After she finished rinsing the shampoo, Yoona used the towel to wrapped her hair and she opened the bathroom door.

            “Oh my…” Yoona hold onto her chest while her other hand is holding onto the bathroom door. “Why are you always coming unannounced…” Yoona sighed.

            Changwook grinned at her and he took Yoona’s hand and brought them to his mouth and kiss them lovingly.

            “Were you shocked again? Did my baby was shocked too?” he asked as his hand moved to caress her lower belly.

            Yoona slapped his hand away and she rolled her eyes at him. “What do you want?” she asked him.

            “I want you to come with me…we are going somewhere…” Changwook followed Yoona and he went to her bed and lie down there.

            Meanwhile Yoona is drying her hair using the towel. “Where?” she asked him.

            “It’s a surprise…” Changwook answered.

            “Then, I am not going…” she answered quickly.

            “Please, I promised, you will love it…”

            Yoona sighed. “I don’t have the mood to go anywhere…”

            Changwook rose from his sleep and walked to approach her, then he pulled her body closer to him. Back hugging her. “Just come with me…please.

            Yoona’s face started to heat up at his action and she’s trying to make him stopped from kissing her. She is still not used to too many body contact and skin ship especially his kisses. She can feel her knees were turning into jelly with his romantic gesture.

            Changwook stopped kissing her neck. He smiled when he noticed the blushed on Yoona’s cheek. She is still shy around him.

            “Come with me please…” he whispered as he looked at her face with his puppy eyes.

            “Arasso…but can you please leave the room, I want to change my clothes…” she pushed his body away and made him left her room before she closed the door. Right after she is sure the door was locked. Yoona hold onto her chest. Her heart was thumping loudly. What is it?

            “It’s love unnie…”

            “WHAT?!!” Yoona was shocked by Yerim’s voice.

            “Why? you told me, you can’t sleep at night because you kept thinking about him and when he has someone else  by his side, you were sad and you want him to come to you instead…if it is not love then what else...”

            “I never said it was me…it was my friend…” Yoona gritted her lips while pretending to read her book.

            “Your friend? Who? Sunny unnie? You don’t have many friends unnie and I know the friend you are talking about is you right?” Yerim grinned naughtily.

            Yoona is finally back to reality. She looked back at the door. Was it love? It’s not because he is the father of her baby? Yoona touched her baby bump.

            “Yoona…are you ready yet?” Changwook asked as he knocked onto her door.

            “Oh, just wait a bit…” she shrugged her thought about that and walk to her wardrobe to take her clothes.

***

            “What is this? Why don’t you tell me you are going to bring me for a dinner with your parents?” she whispered to him when she saw Chairman Jin and Madam Ji is waiting for them at the table. Yerim was there too. Earlier, Changwook brought her to buy her maternity things and they also did some baby shopping for their future baby.

            “It’s a family dinner…”

            “Family?” Yoona asked, she looked at Changwook’s face and finally they reached them.

            Madam Ji quickly stand up and she embraced Yoona. It was pretty awkward as Yoona can only stood there.

            “I am sorry for what I had done to you before…” she apologized.

            “No..It was nothing madam….”

            “Call me omma…”

            “Omma?” she asked as she looked at Changwook’s face. Changwook smile as he winked at her.

            Mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter