The Wedding

DEJAVU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole dining room filled with laughter that night. Yoona’s parents came back from Shanghai to arrange the wedding of their daughter and for the first time, the two family gathered at Ji’s family mansion to have dinner and discuss about the wedding which going to happen in less than two weeks. The mothers were especially worried about the preparation but since both of the family were such a prominent family, it wasn’t a problem at all. They hired the best wedding planner ever to arrange everything since Yoona and Changwook decided to let their family did everything on behalf of them.

             At first, Changwook wanted Yoona to take part in the preparation since he wanted her to plan her dream wedding. Yes, girls usually have their own dream wedding but Yoona was constantly tired due to her pregnancy and he finally let their mother did everything, but they never forget to ask for Yoona’s and Changwook’s opinion.

             Changwook was glad that Yoona wasn’t a fussy type. She accepted the wedding planner suggestion and so far their wedding planning is almost 80% ready. Changwook can’t wait until the day comes where he finally can call Yoona, his wife. Unconciously he smiled at the idea but his day dream was shattered when Yerim kicked his legs under the table. His sister was sitting right in front of him while his fiancée Yoona was sitting next to him.

            Changwook glared at Yerim but he didn’t say anything, afraid of ruining his image in front of his future father and mother-in-law. Then he looked at Yerim mouth, she was signaling at him to look at Yoona. That’s when he noticed that she was quiet the whole time. Yoona seemed lost in her own thought as she stared into the plate of spaghetti that she was eating. Changwook raised his brows than his hand slowly moved to the small part of her back and startling her.

***

          Yoona was smiling the whole time when she heard how her parents were struggling to speak in Korean with Changwook’s parents. Her parents keep asking Yoona to teach them basic Korean for the communication and looks like her effort is not a waste since her daddy was a quick learner and he was conversing in Korean comfortably with Chairman Ji although sometimes, he pronounced the words weirdly.

          Slowly Yoona sighed. This was all thanks to her adopted parents. A few months ago, she was nothing. She was only a lowly secretary to Ji’s family and she was just a normal girl who wass trying to earn money to survive but now she is their future daughter in-law. She glanced at Changwook and saw him smiling as he is answering to her daddy’s questions. Before she was pregnant with his baby, she was only his secretary. She worked for him almost everyday, or 24/7.

             Sometimes, Changwook called her on weekend just to ask her to arrange his plan or book his ticket or send flowers to his numerous girlfriends. She knew his playboy nature as he changes girlfriend almost every month, but what she respects about Changwook was, he never had any relationship with his employees, well except with her of course. She broke the company rules and she had one night stand with him despite knowing that he never mixed business with pleasure. She was glad that none of Changwook’s ex-girfriends were working at JB Group or else, she didn’t know what to do if they come to confront her. As she was lost in her thought, suddenly she felt a hand on the small back of her and made her startled.

           “Baby, are you okay?” she heard Changwook’s voice near her ears. She glanced to look at him and once again, she became surprised when she noticed that their faces were close to each other. She can feel Changwook’s warm breath on her cheek and his y eyes were intent staring at her face, most precisely her eyes. They have an eye contact for a few second before she quickly darted her gaze somewhere else.

           “I-I am okay…” she stuttered a bit. Her heart was thumping really fast and she can feel her cheeks were getting hot as her blood rushed to her face. Damn her heart. This was not the first time he was staring at her like that. They did more than staring when they were at her house. They were cuddling and kissing and they even did the deeds and there’s was the product of their activity that night inside her, getting ready to pop out in about four mounths.

          She put her hands onto her warm cheeks, trying to remove the blush away. She knew, Changwook and Yerim were still staring at her. How is she going to ‘seduced’ him according to her plan when, she couldn’t control her blush just by staring into his eyes.

***

          Changwook smiled meaningfully when she noticed the blush on Yoona’s cheek. Damn him, the red face of Yoona alone made him fall for her over and over again. She definitely different from his previous girlfriends. Then, he quickly sorted his mind. Why would he compare his exes to his future wife? They were different and he was glad that Yoona is going to be his wife and soon mother to their child.         

          Changwook moved his hand and slowly touched her baby bump and made Yoona back to look at his face. He smiled at her and all of sudden he heard Yoona gasped and he knew why.

          The whole family turned to look at Yoona when they heard her gasped.

          “What happened?” Madam Ji asked. A bit worried.

          “Yun er…are you okay?” Yoona’s mother asked her.

          Changwook and Yoona smiled to their parent before he answered to their questions.

          “Our baby is kicking…” Changwook smiled beamingly as he still can feel the ‘kicking moment’.

          “Really? Let me touch them…” Yerim jumped out of her seat and so was their parents. They also wanted to feel the magic moments of the little sunshine kicking. Soon, the whole family were laughing when the baby stopped kicking the moment Yerim touched Yoona’s bump.

          “My baby clearly don’t like you…” Chanwook teasing his sister and Yerim stick out her tongue at her brother.

***

          Yoona breath in and breath out. The day finally comes, today is her wedding day. She stared at her reflection on the long mirror. The make-up artist did their magic and Yoona almost couldn’t recognize herself. She was not the type of girls who love to put on make-up. Heck, she didn’t even know how to put on eyeshadows. But now, her eyes were shining with all the eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara. Even her cheeks were painted and it looked like she was blushing. The make-up artist put a natural lip gloss and her lips and it made her lips looked moist and y.

          Her hair was plaited beautifully before they were put on into a beautiful bun and she wore a white veil over her head and a small crown on top of the veil. Yoona touched her baby bump. Luckily, the design of the dress managed to hide her big baby bump but nevertheless, the wedding dress was so pretty. It was the most gorgeous dress that she has ever seen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter