From Here on Out

Last Stop

 

Sungjong left Hoya sitting on the bench. When he walked back to his classroom he saw Myungsoo at the hallway looking at him with a pained expression. Sungjong felt his tears welling up when Myungsoo ignored and walked passed by him.

That day, the three of them didn’t walk home together like they usually do. When Sungjong got home he went straight to his room. Opened his window to see if Myungsoo was there but the latter’s window remained shut.

                Sungjong lay on his bed crying. Hoya tried to kiss him and now Myungsoo’s not even talking to him. He’s suddenly felt as though he had never truly known his best friends.  

                He knew they have always been taking care of him. But up until now all those things he only saw in a friendly way. When they were kids, there’s only him and Myungsoo. They would attend festivals and Myungsoo would always line up and wait just to get him his favourite candied apple. Sungjong back then was scared of getting lost in big crowds of people and it was Myungsoo who would tie a piece of ribbon to each of their arms so that he would never get lost.

                During their middle school when Hoya move in to their neighbourhood. Having a cheery and friendly attitude Sungjong was amazed at how strong Hoya can be. Back then whenever he gets bullied it was Myungsoo who helped him but one day when Myungsoo was absent due to a fever it was Hoya who rescued him. When Myungsoo went back the three of them started to hang out. Hoya would always show Sungjong a lot of new things. Even though he can be annoying at times, Hoya acts the coolest big brother among them. He’s the only person besides Sungjong that could directly talk to Myungsoo and made him listen.

                Their friendship lasted all throughout grade school. Hoya was the first to graduate, a year later Myungsoo followed. It was Myungsoo who kept pestering Sungjong to also choose the same high school as them. A year later Sungjong joined them and the three of them continued their friendship.

                Sungjong thought that would stay like this, if not forever at least all throughout college. But things have turned a more drastic change for the past four months since Sungjong arrived. It’s not like they haven’t change at all since their grade school.

 Myungsoo grew taller, his good grades only added to his charms, and his number of admirers also increased with each passing day. However no matter how many confessions he got Myungsoo always turns them down. Hoya started practicing Taekwondo and started joining the dance guild in their school. He too had a string girls flocking around him, he dated some of them they always never last. Meanwhile, Sungjong had always been bothered with his looks. Growing up he became taller but his voice barely change. He often gets mistaken as a girl and some even tried to hire him as a model, to which he was strongly objected by his best friends. His grades we’re average and he struggles with math, in sports he neither neither excels nor flunk on it.

               

                The morning of the next day Myungsoo was surprised to see Sungjong waiting for him at their door step.

 

 

 

....................................................................................IDeviant......................................................................................................

 

Hi there, I was shocked to see that there are people who are looking forward to read this story! Now I feel kinda guilty of not updating the story sooner T.T

twists, knots, and turns are bound to happen to the three of them that even I myself wonder who will end up with who or ....