Special Chapter: Truths

Last Stop

“Myungsoo? What are you doing out here? It’s already late.” Myungsoo turned around to see Sungjong’s father, Yunho.

“Ah sir, good evening, it’s good to see you” Myungsoo greeted Sungjong’s father. Due to Yunho’s work he only comes home a few days each month. Both their fathers are close friends from their university days when they met again in the future both already had kids and ended up living next to each other.

“Well why we don’t go home together. I was supposed to come home tomorrow but I want to surprise everyone” Yunho smiled.

 As the two began walking Yunho could tell something was bothering the young man.

“You know, it always fascinates me how your expressions look so much like your dad when you’re thinking way too much.” Yunho started.

“My dad?” Myungsoo asked.

“At this age I probably would guess it’s about love isn’t it?”

“Yeah… something like that” Myungsoo replied.

“Well, did you confess already?” Yunho was careful with his words. Even he’s away he would always manage to know what’s happening with his kids.

“It’s impossible” I can’t say the one I wanted to confess was your son right?! Myungsoo could only keep those words inside his head.

“Why? Are you close with that person?” Yunho said as they continue to walk home.

“Yeah, but he probably liked someone else” Myungsoo commented.

“Probably? Then you’re not sure?”

“I don’t know. But I don’t want to lose what we have but I don’t want to stay being friends either”

Yunho smiled shook his head in disbelief. “ Jeez, and here I am thinking things like that no longer happen around this time”

“What do you mean sir?”

“When I was young and pretty much a coward, you can say that I found the one I knew I want to spend my life with. But times back then were a little different; I wasn’t able to do anything and went in with the flow just like everyone else. When we met again, that person already had a family and I was a single dad. That time my sister just got widowed and she volunteer to help me raise Sungjong until now.

Myungsoo stayed silent. Just last year his parents finally divorced but his mom had been living separately with Myungsoo’s dad since he and Sungjong were kids.

“You know kid. Don’t do the things I did, I kept my feelings and ran away. I treated friendship as a weak thing and I was afraid love will destroy it.” Yunho stopped by the gate of their house. “My, it’s been awhile since I got home”

“Yeah, Sungjong will be very happy to see you sir” Myungsoo smiled.

 “Come for breakfast tomorrow okay?” Yunho said as he approached to open the gate. “Kiddo, love and friendship you either lose it or keep it both at the same time. See yah tomorrow”

For a moment, Myungsoo was unable to move from where he stands. He heard the door opened and closed in Sungjong’s house.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IDeviant<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,,,

Hello guys! Special chapters done.

the story behind Myungsoo and Sungjong parents ... it's a secret for now (probably?! xD)

 

The Big Decision will be made very... sooon! 

 

Childhood Memories,The Truth, The Choice, The Beginning... XD (guess)

To those who have been reading up until now, I kinda feel bad that I wasn't able to update on a regular basis but I'll be spending my summer correcting that attitude! ㅋㅋㅋ

미안 해 요 (T_Tㅇ) bows 360°

comment me anything you want to know aboutthe story or anything out of curiosity I am willing to help and answer^_6