The misunderstanding

Hey Say Love

"wait what! I have to room with one of the guys." Aiko said as she sat down in despair.

"you can sleep in my bed." Yabu said rascally.

"so, umm.. who's gonna be in the same room as Aiko, wait Aiko you should pick on your own, who do you want to room with?" Yamada asked.

"I don't know, I guess there's no choice.haa... well, someone not too tall and manly cause it would make me feel akward. soo I guess It's between Yamada and Chinen." Aiko said as she sighed.

" oh, I think you should room with Chinen, he's cuter and more like a little brother." Yamada said starlted.

"well, I guess so, he's still taller than me, but I guess it okay. Well ha... I guess it's chosen on Chinen."

"what.. me. are you sure?" Chinen asked.

"yeah but I feel bad for you, I need to stay up and study and also be careful I'm a loud and restless sleeper." Aiko warned Chinen.

"no it's okay." chinen reassured her.

As the other boys walked with jealousy Chinen started to help Aiko with her bags. Luckily they were all on the same floor. As everyone choose who they wanted to room with Chinen and Aiko settled in their room. There were two big beds. Lucky fro Aiko.

" well I'm gonna go take a shower then." Chinen said

"oh ok. I'm gonna go do some homework and study." Aiko said, as Chinen headed towards the bathroom Aiko headed toward her bag, and grabbed her glasses.

*knock, Knock*

"come in"

"hey so, umm.. oh wit um nevermind let Yamada talk." Yuto said. as he ran out of the room as fast as he can.

"woah what's wrong yuto? Cat got your tongue?" Yabu and yuya lauged.

"oh my god... She has glasses, s..sh..she's so... CUTE!!!!  girls with glasses are so cute." Yuto said.

"well, dont fall for her." Yuya hissed

"yeah right lover boy, who was the one holding hands and looking alll happy." Yabu said

"well.. all friends hold hands right like here give me your hand." Yuya said as he struggled to not get embarrased

"yeah, uh NO." yabu said as he walked away and headed towards Aiko and Chinen's room. As they went Daiki and yaotome went too. As the were about to go into the room AIko said

"hi guys" with a really sweet smile. Daiki and Yaotome looked as though the just got shot by an arrow from cupid. As they tried to stand back up and regain their balance, chinen came out with just a towel. Luckily the others grabbed Chinen and took him to the other room. When Aiko was about to ask where they wanted to eat for dinner the whole room was empty.

I wonder what the boys are talking about. HM?

 

I'm so sorry i didnt update in a long time its just that my laptop broken. I will try to update more often. Also I need one more character this girl is going to be bad, so please put down

name, age, appearance, family history, appearance.

thank you

hope you enjoy this